Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Should I buy Vitor Ruiz' date=' or are there other CBs under 4mil, worth buying?

My other CBs are:

Vidic

Ferdinand

Evans

G. Neville (going soon)

Brown (going soon)

and what are the good CBs, for around 10mil?

Otamendi is taken.[/quote']

I'd buy Victor Ruiz to be honest mate,a very good defender and done well at U-21 level for Spain.

Should I sell...

• Fernando Navarro or Taye Taiwo ?
  • Sébastien Squillaci or Julien Escudé ?
  • Alexis Ruano ?
  • Diego Capel ?
  • Frédéric Kanouté ?
  • Romaric ?

Should I buy...

• Goran Pandev or Dirk Kuyt ?
  • David Pizarro or Michael Carrick ?

TY

;)

Someone else to give an opinion ? :)

In my Inter squad of 166 players, I have too many DMs . Which of the following should I keep? I want to get it down to 4 or 5:

David Pizarro

Matthieu Flamini

Sergio Busquets

Sami Khedira

Ever Banega

Yann M'vila

Moussa Sissokho

Stefan Reinartz

Thiago Motta

Maxine Gonalons

Luqman Haruna

My inclination is to keep Pizarro, Busquets, Khedira, M'vila, with Banega staying as a CM.

Flamini and Motta are solid 91 and 90, i know, but ££££ wages for my club are £2.3 million per turn.

Ideas?

In my Inter squad of 166 players' date=' I have too many DMs . Which of the following should I keep? I want to get it down to 4 or 5:

David Pizarro

Matthieu Flamini

Sergio Busquets

Sami Khedira

Ever Banega

Yann M'vila

Moussa Sissokho

Stefan Reinartz

Thiago Motta

Maxine Gonalons

Luqman Haruna

My inclination is to keep Pizarro, Busquets, Khedira, M'vila, with Banega staying as a CM.

Flamini and Motta are solid 91 and 90, i know, but ££££ wages for my club are £2.3 million per turn.

Ideas?[/quote']

if u play with 1 DM, i suggest u keep busquets, khedira, banega.

If u play with 2, keep those 3 + reinartz.

OK --- No place for David Pizarro? interesting.

I didn't watch Roma play much last season. I know he was apparently really good but I didn't see. Sissokho could have a chance for playing in the national side seeing the WC squad have been given bans.

I didn't watch Roma play much last season. I know he was apparently really good but I didn't see. Sissokho could have a chance for playing in the national side seeing the WC squad have been given bans.

Pizzaro was sublime for Roma last season and huge in them being 2nd.. Serie A isnt that strong as Juve have spent money but somehow their squad hasnt been balanced.. Roma will do well this season also and Pizzaro is good i think u mean Sissoko Mousa he made his debut and is a good prospect but he is not close to the finished product....Pizzaro is a must buy or must keep

In my Inter squad of 166 players' date=' I have too many DMs . Which of the following should I keep? I want to get it down to 4 or 5:

David Pizarro

Matthieu Flamini

Sergio Busquets

Sami Khedira

Ever Banega

Yann M'vila

Moussa Sissokho

Stefan Reinartz

Thiago Motta

Maxine Gonalons

Luqman Haruna

Ideas?[/quote']

Khedira has moved to Madrid but i dont see him replacing Diarra or Alonso as 1st choice in the mid field though i may be wrong.. I would keep Pizzaro,Busquets,Sissoko,Flamini and Reinartz and sell the rest...

David Pizarro [b']Keep[/b]

Matthieu Flamini Sell/TradeSergio Busquets KeepSami Khedira Keep

Ever Banega - future prospect

Yann M'vila future prospect

Moussa Sissokho - future prospect

Stefan Reinartz not sureThiago Motta keep

Maxine Gonalons not sure

Luqman Haruna - future prospect

Ideas?

You have great bunch of DM's IMO but if you are conserned about wages just sell Flamini and sell someone else in another posotion ;)

Hope I helped :)

Re: Players: Should I keep Deco?

Should I keep hold of Anderson Deco? He's on his way down, but he might just stick around at 90 or 91 for a few years yet, huh?

At AM I have Andrea Poli in my team, together with Galloppa, Ganso, Eriksen, Taarabt, and Bekric. I'm looking to add Andrea Lazzari as soon as his TB is up.

I have a 25.5 million bid for Deco, but problem is there's simply nobody willing to part with anyone. For instance, Afellay's manager is asking 35 mill.

I've tried to swap Deco for Lavezzi plus 5 mill, but that deal is not getting a response.

What does the future bring for Ledley?

Any ideas...:)

He was great for Cardiff if he carries the same form he will reach an 88 but after that it will be an uphill struggle he will have to be SPL's best player to get a 89... if u are looking to sell wait for the next changes he should do well and then sell once he gets a 88 as that is his peak while at Celtic unless he does something extra ordinary

Re: Players: Should I keep Deco?

Should I keep hold of Anderson Deco? He's on his way down' date=' but he might just stick around at 90 or 91 for a few years yet, huh?

At AM I have Andrea Poli in my team, together with Galloppa, Ganso, Eriksen, Taarabt, and Bekric. I'm looking to add Andrea Lazzari as soon as his TB is up.

I have a 25.5 million bid for Deco, but problem is there's simply nobody willing to part with anyone. For instance, Afellay's manager is asking 35 mill.

I've tried to swap Deco for Lavezzi plus 5 mill, but that deal is not getting a response.[/quote']

Deco is a must sell mate he will drop in the Brazil changes for sure.. 25 million for him is an amazing amount Try and swap with other players also right now i would give Deco in a straight swap for any of these Hazard,Muller,Walcott..

Good luck