Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

With David Silva having moved to Man City' date=' i expect him to only maintain or drop his rating. I've seen him play against Spurs and he looks anonymous. [b']Should i trade him for money and Lloris? [/b]

My goalkeeping department needs a recognized No.1

while my midfield is blessed with the likes of Xavi,Kaka,Ronaldo,Iniesta,Pedro,Di Maria and much more...so giving him away isnt really a problem...:o

yes, you should

I'm looking to sign a winger who has the best prospect of rising in the next year or so aged under 23 and rated around 82-86' date=' cheers Zak.[/quote']

Floyd Ayite,Marcell Risse,Andre Ayew,Yacine Brahimi and James Rodriguez are some of the best ones I can think of in that price range.

Floyd Ayite' date='Marcell Risse,Andre Ayew,Yacine Brahimi and James Rodriguez are some of the best ones I can think of in that price range.[/quote']

Cheers fella, already have Rodriguez for one wing just need to cover the other. ... Also I was looking at Griezmann & Holtby; but in what order would you put these lot in buy first to buy last?

Phil JONES of Blackburn - a manager keeps bugging me to sell him. What would be your asking price?

He started the first game for Blackburn this season and if he continues to start he has a good chance of rising up to 82/83/84 in the next English changes....

If you sold him now and then he rose to that... you'd think your £5m/£6m wasn't enough.... keep him :)

I've got no problem replacing Lisandro but just asking' date=' is Neymar certain for a 88?[/quote']

mate, are u getting neymar or ganso?? :confused:

and yes neymar is gonna get 88 and ganso may get 89 although neymar is a bigger prospect than ganso however they are both some of the biggest prospects in the world.

so yes!! do it!! lol

mate' date=' are u getting neymar or ganso?? :confused:

and yes neymar is gonna get 88 and ganso may get 89 although neymar is a bigger prospect than ganso however they are both some of the biggest prospects in the world.

so yes!! do it!! lol[/quote']

i mean one of my backup strikers is Neymar and by the time i finish this sentence,i have alrady accepted the bid.:D