Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Sebastien Frey' date=' should I keep him? Will he keep his 93, or will Boruc start for Fiorentina?[/quote']

I think he will be starting ahead of Boruc but I would consider selling him at some point 'cause he lost his position at the NT to Lloris. However, I think he can keep his rating for another year or so.

An ideal replacement would be Lloris of course but I doubt he is available though...

Hope this helps u ;)

Re: Excess of DMs and Def

I have a load of Defs and DMs in my Ajax squad. I fancy raising a few quid in time for a bidding war for Iker Muniain and a couple of other talents, so who should i free up from this position? I've left my defenders in there too, because a 'def' is a man for all positions!! ooo-err.

The players in blue are the ones who fight for a regular place in the team. But on top of that, Vertonghen is a new addition to the squad.

Players I would be reluctant to sell, because they are 'hot prospects' are in red. You might disagree.

MAXWELL, Scherer LB/LM 28 91

OLSSON, Martin LB/LM

- ÁNGEL, José LB/LM 20 84

- DIDAC, Vila LB 21 80

- SILVA, Gabriel LB/LM 19 75

PEREIRA, Maxi RB/RM 26 89

- LICHTSTEINER, Stephan RB/RM 26 89

PISANO, Francesco RB/LB 24 87

- MACEDO, Diego RB/RM 23 78

- PATRIC, Cabral Lalau RB/RM 21 78

- SABRY, Rami RB 23 75

- AURIER, Serge RB/LB

- DANILO, Luiz RB/RM 19 75

- HUTCHINSON, Sam RB/CB 21 75

CUELLAR, Carlos CB/RB 28

CIANI, Mickaël CB 26 89

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby CB/RB 21 87

RADU, Stefan CB/LB 23 87

REINARTZ, Stefan CB/DM 21 86

- SADLOK, Maciej CB/LB 21 85

- GIL, Carlos CB 23 85

- MAICON, Pereira Roque CB 21 85

- SERENO, Henrique CB/LB 25 84

- JONES, Phil CB 18 80

- RENIE, Almeida CB 21 75

- DEDE, Vital da Silva CB 22 75

- KALAS, Tomas CB 17 75

VERTONGHEN, Jan Def/DM 23 89

- BEREZUTSKY, Aleksei Def 28 89

NORDTVEIT, Håvard Def/DM 20 84

- TOSIK, Jakub Def/DM 23 82

- MARX, Ferraz Def 22 75

TOURE, Yayá DM-CMDM/CM 27 92

- ZOKORA, Didier DM/Def 29 89

ENOH, Eyong DM/CM 24 87

- KARA MBODJI, Serigne DM/CM 20 78

- PAULINHO, Jose DM 22 77

- TINGA, Araújo DM/CM 19 76 - MOKOTJO, Kamohelo DM 19 76

- CASEMIRO, Carlos DM/CM 18 75

- MARCOS PAULO, Ramos DM 20 75

EREMENKO, Roman CM/RB 23 88

- ITURRASPE, Ander CM/DM 21 83

- VAN DER HEIJDEN, Jan-Arie CM/DM 22 80

- HENRIKSEN, Markus CM/DM

FERNANDO, Lucas CM/DM 18 75

Appreciatively, reppingly

Van Der Vaart vs Lass Diarra. Which one is better and won't drop? Are either of them worth getting over witsel' date=' vertonghen, remy, beck, criscito, trasch, ben arfa?[/quote']

Van Der Vaart has the better chance of not dropping. Diarra is out injured and won't play much at least Van Der Vaart has the chance to prove himself at Real Madrid and a place there. I still won't go for any of those players on the list even if Van Der Vaart were to drop.

Should I buy Sanchez Joaquin for 6mill? Not the best player' date=' but I lack RM depth and he is the best I can buy for my budget (saving money to get Messi in 2 weeks time). So do people think Joaquin can keep his 90 and be worth 6mill? Cheers.:)[/quote']

Could you but a up and coming winger such as Adam Johnson with that cash ?

Only rated 87 so you may be able to buy him with that cash and will minimum rise to 88 next rating change, and has a lot more potential, and much more valuable as an asset on the game that Joaquin ! Not to mention he can play both wings. :)

Could you but a up and coming winger such as Adam Johnson with that cash ?

Only rated 87 so you may be able to buy him with that cash and will minimum rise to 88 next rating change' date=' and has a lot more potential, and much more valuable as an asset on the game that Joaquin ! Not to mention he can play both wings. :)[/quote']

Or Yarmolenko (W 86). Set to rise to 88/87 next time round, good little player.

I think he will be starting ahead of Boruc but I would consider selling him at some point 'cause he lost his position at the NT to Lloris. However' date=' I think he can keep his rating for another year or so.

An ideal replacement would be Lloris of course but I doubt he is available though...

Hope this helps u ;)[/quote']

Frey actually retired from International football ;)

He is an excellent goalkeeper and I would want to have him in my team.

Have too many RBs...

Used to have Sagna' date=' Glen Johnson and van der Viel (was rotating Sagna and Johnson while VDV was meant for future). And just managed to buy Lahm.

Who to sell?[/quote']

Johnson. He's overrated, and Lahm and Sagna are waay better than him. However, you can easily sell Sagna after Viel get a rise.

Johnson. He's overrated' date=' and Lahm and Sagna are waay better than him. However, you can easily sell Sagna after Viel get a rise.[/quote']

that's quite similar to what I thought, but...

Sagna is good but stucked at Arsenal and it doesn't look he will rise. Looks like (according to he's class, performances, team etc) he's stikied to 92 for good.

Is it not like Johnson could have more chance to rise and finally be rated higher than Sagna? (I think he'd already be 92 if Liverpool was in top 3-4 in Premiership)

that's quite similar to what I thought' date=' but...

Sagna is good but stucked at Arsenal and it doesn't look he will rise. Looks like (according to he's class, performances, team etc) he's stikied to 92 for good.

Is it not like Johnson could have more chance to rise and finally be rated higher than Sagna? (I think he'd already be 92 if Liverpool was in top 3-4 in Premiership)[/quote']

Well, its your decision. If i was you, i will be going to sell Johnson

that's quite similar to what I thought' date=' but...

Is it not like Johnson could have more chance to rise and finally be rated higher than Sagna? (I think he'd already be 92 if Liverpool was in top 3-4 in Premiership)[/quote']

Well' date=' its your decision. If i was you, i will be going to sell Johnson[/quote']

I know it's my decision and don't want you to make it for me :)

just wanted to ask if you think the Johnson's scenario can develop like I described or is he really that rubbish player and will never be rated higher than Sagna (I don't watch EPL enough to know that)

I know it's my decision and don't want you to make it for me :)

just wanted to ask if you think the Johnson's scenario can develop like I described or is he really that rubbish player and will never be rated higher than Sagna (I don't watch EPL enough to know that)

I dont see Johnson rising, if he keeps his perfomance like last season. And Sagna will keep his 92 for looooong time. And dont see him droping to more than 91 even at 35 years, if he keeps his form.

anyone help :P:) ?

It depends on how long u are planning to play this game. Muller will probably get 90 next time and Neymar will get 87/88. However, judging by their potential, I see Neymar being rated higher than Muller if he moves to a bigger club. But that will only happen in 2-3 at least.

Arsenal have made an offer to Real Madrid for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £2' date='200,000 plus David VILLA

Should i accept this offer? i know that Higuain is younger than David Villa but should i negotiate? :confused:[/quote']

I would, i could see villa going 97 at barca:D:D:D:D

Naldo - drop/stay/rise????

got an offer for him of 13.0m but know I thought I could hust trade him with Demichelis + 2.0m

I dont think Naldo will drop...Dont give him for straight cash. I would do the Demichelis + 2m deal. I dont rate Demichelis very highly but as we know he is starting for Bayern and Argentina therefore he should be able to keep his 92 ;)