Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I would' date=' if it's just Konchesky and cash you would be giving.

Veloso will move to Inter next season as a part of his deal at Genoa, and I can't see him doing to badly there. I'm sure he will be a part of Genoa's brand new first team this year and will maintain his rating and gain some more experience. He could be a tidy player if he wasn't so big-headed.

Konchesky is a good player, but he is cracking on now and has a low chance of getting into the international team. He should do well at Liverpool, and when they start to gain some form he could be a good part of their squad. :)[/quote']

For 'when' read 'if ever':p

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Should I buy Joao Moutinho or Javi Martinez? Will Moutinho stay at 91? Who has the highest ceiling?

I have always liked Moutinho. But I think this one I would have to go with Javi. I believe he shouldn't have moved to Porto. He was the captain at Sporting and he should have chosen a move out of Portugal. He needs that to improve his game. I believe Moutinho will stay there for the next two years at least. Javi will move to a bigger club in Spain or move to Italy that i'm quite sure of. He has more time on his hands. But its obvious he most likely will never be a starter in the Spanish team. But in any case Javi IMO.

I need some cash should i sell Ciani or Howedes? :)

Ciani shoulda got 90 last rating changes.....But Howedes is younger and is getting matches for Schalke.....Its really really tough......

But I think that Ciani will get 90 this season....

So try selling Howedes,although he is playing good for Schalke...

Insua could get some games at Galatasaray but i don't see aurelio getting many for liverpool..on another note sell both if you could and get either Vurnon Anita/Georgi Schennikov/Gareth Bale(tho he will get a positional chnge)

Thanks.

I'm gonna sell both, but who should I get out of the three?

I only know about Bale...

Thanks.

I'm gonna sell both' date=' but who should I get out of the three?

I only know about Bale...[/quote']

Bale surely but he will get a positional change to prob lm/lb...Vurnon Anita is the best option for you in the long term because he plays regularly for ajax at left back and is considered to be the future dutch left back

Bale surely but he will get a positional change to prob lm/lb...Vurnon Anita is the best option for you in the long term because he plays regularly for ajax at left back and is considered to be the future dutch left back

Yeah, but I might need some-one better short term...

The last manager was a don in the transfer market, so I have pretty much every <90 rated prospect you can think of. :)

Does Howedes have a chance of rising then?

Don't think so personally,his a good defender but Schalke's defence looks a lot weaker this season and I don't think they will do as well in the league because of that,last year he got to 88 and maybe could have gone to 89 due to the fact there defence was rock solid and they pushed Bayern all the way with regards to the Bundesliga,he will maintain his 88 but unless Schalke and there defence improves dramatically there's no chance of a rise.