Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Here are my clubs.

Huddersfield Town

78m

Lossing money on wages (1.6m a fortnight)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2313844&clubid=1824582&sid=14597

Liverpool

22m but with 6+(4 in negotiations) definite risers giving eproximatly a total of 40m

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2313844&clubid=19063158&sid=22761

--Who should I buy and who should I sell--

Thanks.

Should I part-ex Nicklas Bendtner for Vincenzo Iaquinta? Iaquinta is a personal favourite of mine, so I cant make an impartial decision. Also, Bendtner is one of three forwards (Jovetic and Welbeck being the others) Iaquinta would be one of four centre-forwards (Crouch, Pavlyuchenko and Owen being the others) Ive always played a forward and centre forward together, so Id have four CF's vying for one place, unless I risk two CF's. Please help.

(Also bear in mind, Iaquinta has a 7 week injury, and the season ends in just over a month, Bendtner is fully fit)

Should I part-ex Nicklas Bendtner for Vincenzo Iaquinta? Iaquinta is a personal favourite of mine' date=' so I cant make an impartial decision. Also, Bendtner is one of three forwards (Jovetic and Welbeck being the others) Iaquinta would be one of four centre-forwards (Crouch, Pavlyuchenko and Owen being the others) Ive always played a forward and centre forward together, so Id have four CF's vying for one place, unless I risk two CF's. Please help.

(Also bear in mind, Iaquinta has a 7 week injury, and the season ends in just over a month, Bendtner is fully fit)[/quote']

Although I hate Bendtner, he's a better player SM wise than Iaquinta. Bear in mind that I know your team, and you have loads of CF's, and I think playing a FWD with a CF works better than two CF's. I'd say keep BenderBoy, never gonna be world class, but has potential to be 90 or so, not gonna be yet though.

Should I part-ex Nicklas Bendtner for Vincenzo Iaquinta? Iaquinta is a personal favourite of mine' date=' so I cant make an impartial decision. Also, Bendtner is one of three forwards (Jovetic and Welbeck being the others) Iaquinta would be one of four centre-forwards (Crouch, Pavlyuchenko and Owen being the others) Ive always played a forward and centre forward together, so Id have four CF's vying for one place, unless I risk two CF's. Please help.

(Also bear in mind, Iaquinta has a 7 week injury, and the season ends in just over a month, Bendtner is fully fit)[/quote']

Keep Bendtner, has more potential IMO, and you could lose you position in the league if you sign an injured player and his replacement isn't up to scratch.

If u are getting Iaquinta dont do it for 2 reasons. He is seriously injured on SM and in real life he gets injured very easily. So I would expect Bendtner to be rated higher than Iaquinta in 1-2 years ;)