Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Could someone help (it is slightly off topic but oh well)' date=' if my player's condition is 92% and I have a match tommorow at 8 O'clock, do you reckon he will have 100% fitness for the match? If not, how high do you reckon his fitness will be?[/quote']

hel b fully fit

averages 10% a day

i play any1 over 95 neway

couple of questions guys

1. with jovetic injured should i get rid?

i have the standard cash offer of 15 million in but also ,

more tempting an offer of jovetic plus pjanic/balotelli for Gourcuff

would you accept either of jovetic + pjanic for gourcuff

or jovetic plus balotelli for gourcuff?

2. i sold robinho in order to fund a move for ronaldo, it worked but now with robinho moving to milan, i feel i may regret it.

should i sell benzema in order to get him back?

3.is it time to lose bojan? hel get no game time this year again will he?

Just taken over a small club with very low ratings, so looking for players any postiton 75+ who would be cheap and will have a good chance of rising, age anything under 26 really, any help with as many players that fit that criteria would be very helpful and repped

*ITS IN A WORLD CHAMP SO MANY CLUBS EXTERNAL!*

Just taken over a small club with very low ratings' date=' so looking for players any postiton 75+ who would be cheap and will have a good chance of rising, age anything under 26 really, any help with as many players that fit that criteria would be very helpful and repped

*ITS IN A WORLD CHAMP SO MANY CLUBS EXTERNAL!*[/center']

Mazola

Funes Mori

Bruno Cesar

Alex Sandro

Gabriel Silva

Bernardo (Cruzeiro)

these are all in for a rise!

I've been offered Jeremy Toulalan + Robin Van Persie for my Sergio Aguero.

Should i do the deal?:confused:

i guess i would do the deal

a 94 for two 93s

toulalan is a starter for both lyon and france a solid player

van persie starter for arsenal and holland

aguero seemed to be overrated

if u have enuf cover up front

well anyway u are getting a fwd/wing in van persie so u shd not have a lack of cover

Just taken over a small club with very low ratings' date=' so looking for players any postiton 75+ who would be cheap and will have a good chance of rising, age anything under 26 really, any help with as many players that fit that criteria would be very helpful and repped

*ITS IN A WORLD CHAMP SO MANY CLUBS EXTERNAL!*[/center']

Get free agents:

Try Ilan, Franco, Winston Reid, Pablo Barrera, Piquionne, Bebe, Mame Diouf, Ben Foster, Hilderband, Edgar Davids, Silvestre, Boselli etc.

OK the season has ended and my Werder Bremen team have won the title by 5 points :D

Now I'm looking to move some players on. A mixture of deadweight, possible droppers and players that just haven't played that well. I'd just like a bit of help on if I'm doing anything wrong.

I've transfer listed Mariano Pernia for £6m, since he's a free agent and could drop further. He's a fringe player now, behind Tremoulinas and on-loan Bridge. I'd be happy to loan in Bridge again and maybe even buy him, but with Kolarov at City I fear he may drop. With 48m to spend I might look to buy a new LB.

I've transfer listed Mauro Camoranesi as PE, and have received a bid of 7m + Lopez Alvarez ADRIAN. Not sure what to make of this bid, but I intend to sell Camo, whether it be money or players. Will he go down now he's at Stuttgart?

Ilsinho only played 10 games and none of them well, so he is set to go. And I'm not sure about his rating by moving to Sao Paulo. With him and Camo going could buy a new RM.

Antonio Di Natale: 25 games, 12 assists, but only 7 goals. I will try and get a younger 93+ striker by PE him, but don't know which ones to go after. If I can't get any of them though, I'd be happy to keep him.

I've received a 14m bid for Miccoli, should I accept? Since Suarez has arrived he doesn't play much and I don't intend to loan out Berg next season. Chances could be limited.

Finally Liedson. 25 games, 10 goals, 6 assists. Sounds good, but he tailed off towards the end of the season, too inconsistent. Getting old as well. Any younger 91+ I could swap him for.

Should I sell Godin for £14' date='376,000 then with the money I can buy Lukaku?

Godin's chairman value is £11,980,000[/quote']

That would be an external bid then.

You'd get better value (but a slower deal) from a managed club.

How much of it would you be spending on Lukaku?

That would be an external bid then.

You'd get better value (but a slower deal) from a managed club.

How much of it would you be spending on Lukaku?

Yeah, Godin and Lukaku are both owned by external clubs. I don't think anyone from a manager club will try and buy him.

Someone else has tried to get Lukaku as well and made it an undisclosed offer. I will make a bid of £11.2m (it would not necessarily get him though as he could move to the other club that bidded for him).

OK the season has ended and my Werder Bremen team have won the title by 5 points :D

Now I'm looking to move some players on. A mixture of deadweight' date=' possible droppers and players that just haven't played that well. I'd just like a bit of help on if I'm doing anything wrong.

I've transfer listed Mariano Pernia for £6m, since he's a free agent and could drop further. He's a fringe player now, behind Tremoulinas and on-loan Bridge. I'd be happy to loan in Bridge again and maybe even buy him, but with Kolarov at City I fear he may drop. With 48m to spend I might look to buy a new LB.

I've transfer listed Mauro Camoranesi as PE, and have received a bid of 7m + Lopez Alvarez ADRIAN. Not sure what to make of this bid, but I intend to sell Camo, whether it be money or players. Will he go down now he's at Stuttgart?

Ilsinho only played 10 games and none of them well, so he is set to go. And I'm not sure about his rating by moving to Sao Paulo. With him and Camo going could buy a new RM.

Antonio Di Natale: 25 games, 12 assists, but only 7 goals. I will try and get a younger 93+ striker by PE him, but don't know which ones to go after. If I can't get any of them though, I'd be happy to keep him.

I've received a 14m bid for Miccoli, should I accept? Since Suarez has arrived he doesn't play much and I don't intend to loan out Berg next season. Chances could be limited.

Finally Liedson. 25 games, 10 goals, 6 assists. Sounds good, but he tailed off towards the end of the season, too inconsistent. Getting old as well. Any younger 91+ I could swap him for.[/quote']

you should keep Di Natale and Miccoli they both have just come off their best seasons and Miccoli could rise if you keep his form :) IMO but I would think about trading Di Natale with Luis Fabiano or Tevez if any are available ;)....

Try and to offer Liedson + 10/15.0m for Pato maybe....

not sure about the other deals?!?!

Adrinao of Barcelona or Cissokho of Lyon ?

Already got Carpdevilla but want one of these which one you think ?

Thanks

To be honest i think you should snap them both up and sell Capdevilla.Cissokho is a great player and will only rise but not sure if Adrinao will rise but he is a good player should be getting game time soon.

To be honest i think you should snap them both up and sell Capdevilla.Cissokho is a great player and will only rise but not sure if Adrinao will rise but he is a good player should be getting game time soon.

Cheers for the advice mate' date=' but the team there both at is a unmanged club which only has 22 players so can only get one, which one would you pick out of the two ?

And also should i sell Bendtner for 9m ?

i already got:

- Van Persie

- Arshavin

- Bent

- Chamakh

- Cardozo

- Zarate

- Hernandez

- Diouf[/center']

How much do you think he will rise as I am also interested (he is a free agent in my gameworld)

It totally depends on how much playing time he gets at Milan, your probably better off asking on the Milan official thread or something. I would have thought he'd rise to 87 even if he just got subbed in most games.