Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

It totally depends on how much playing time he gets at Milan' date=' your probably better off asking on the Milan official thread or something. I would have thought he'd rise to 87 even if he just got subbed in most games.[/quote']

Yeah ok thanks. I am very surprised that he is rated so low. He was brilliant for Portsmouth (probably their best player) even though they got relegated. And he was brilliant in the world cup as well.

Adriano of Barcelona or Cissokho of Lyon ?

should i sell Bendtner for 9m ?

i already got:

- Van Persie

- Arshavin

- Bent

- Chamakh

- Cardozo

- Zarate

- Hernandez

- Diouf

yes its probably the best option, but if i were you id sell diouf too, give you some money to buy some quality young talent

yes its probably the best option' date=' but if i were you id sell diouf too, give you some money to buy some quality young talent[/quote']

Only recently just brought Diouf seeing as hes scoring in real life, i was thinging of either getting rid of Bendtner or Zarate can sell both for same price to spend on buying some back up defenders

Only recently just brought Diouf seeing as hes scoring in real life' date=' i was thinging of either getting rid of Bendtner or Zarate can sell both for same price to spend on buying some back up defenders[/center']

yh thats a good idea, bendtner is the best to sell out of those 2, im sure you know lots of defs but ill give you some anyway

boateng, hummels, subotic, caceres, kjaer

How good is Aliyev? I watched him against Arsenal around a year ago and I wasn't impressed' date=' but does he deserve his 90 rating which he recently got?[/quote']

Well, from what I can see he is regular for Lokomotiv which are now mid table. He rose to 90 a week ago so I wouldnt worry about him dropping but I wouldnt expect him to get a lot higher as well. However, I dont know him very well so I cant judge by his performance :)

How good is Aliyev? I watched him against Arsenal around a year ago and I wasn't impressed' date=' but does he deserve his 90 rating which he recently got?[/quote']

He's a decent player. 90 material definitely. I remember that game, when he went down "injured" then saw his team had the ball and were attacking so got up and ran down the pitch to join the attack. :rolleyes::P