Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Stephane Ruffier

Diego Alves or

Sergio Romero

Who has the brightest future among the 3?

:confused:

For me it's either Romero or Ruffier, but i think Romero has more chance of NT games than Ruffier. With Romero featuring in the last World Cup. In my opinion he is definitely going to rise to 90+, once he gets a few more internationals under him the big clubs will become interested.

For Ruffier, he has to get past Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda and Cederic Carrasso. With him at the same age as Lloris, i highly doubt he will get a regular starting place in the french NT.

I have Zhirkov. Was offered De Rossi for Zhirkov + 20mil. Should I do it? I have Cole/Chiellini for LB' date=' Malouda for LM, and a bunch of wingers.[/quote']

Definitely go for it. From what I can see, u have good replacements for Zhirkov, and De Rossi is a very good player to have ;)

Can I have some views on whether to cash in or keep these players please?

Vila Didac

Paul Black

Stefan Sanchev

Stephen Darby

Bright Addae

Andrue Fontas

Marc Muniesa

Jeroen Vanthournout

Carlos Lazaro

Lukas Van Eeno

Dean Parrett

Gallardo Keko

Wilson Cuero

Martin Galvan

Muhammet Demir

Katuku Tshimanga

thanks a lot

there are a few players i can get for cash in GC... . Should I sell Hugo Viana for 12m. will he rise...

I can't see Hugo Viana rising, he's either to stay or drop. He plays for Braga and is not getting regular gametime. After Luis Aguiar returned, Hugo Viana seems to have lost his place. I would sell him for 12m, it's a decent offer..;)

there are a few players i can get for cash in GC... . Should I sell Hugo Viana for 12m. will he rise...

Well, he's just moved to Braga permanently and he will get CL football this year...But I dont really expect him to get very high anymore so I would get the 12m. However, everything depends on what players are available in your setup B)

Should I buy Robinho? Do you think he will be a starter at Milan? Do you think he will rise/drop/stay?

I dont think he will be a bench warmer at Milan. He will fight hard for a starting spot which I am pretty certain he will get regularly. So IMO he will most probably stay at 93. If he is available cheaply get him ;)

Guest Scout Maker

He'll probably rotate' date=' so can't see him dropping. As far as your deal for him goes, do you need to depth?[/quote']

I'm gussing to depth means do you have depth in the positions Cazorla and Gamberini play.

Robinho would take the place of Cazorla on the wing and Gamberini does not start for me.

I play...

Lahm---Vermaelen---Chivu

Without Gamberini I would have Gareth Bale and Badstuber for cover.

I usually play in my midfield...

Melo

Schweinstieger---Gattuso---S.Keita---Cazorla

If Cazorla got injured I would move Keita to LM and bring Khedira or Renato into CM.

Sorry for boring you with my tactics :P

I'm gussing to depth means do you have depth in the positions Cazorla and Gamberini play.

Robinho would take the place of Cazorla on the wing and Gamberini does not start for me.

I play...

Lahm---Vermaelen---Chivu

Without Gamberini I would have Gareth Bale and Badstuber for cover.

I usually play in my midfield...

Melo

Schweinstieger---Gattuso---S.Keita---Cazorla

If Cazorla got injured I would move Keita to LM and bring Khedira or Renato into CM.

Sorry for boring you with my tactics :P

No problem, I'd probably do the deal then.

Should I buy skrtel for 10M? Will he drop or rise or stay? Im using a division4 team with 14M cash.

if its a ec division 4 i wouldnt do it , it will only put a massive increase on your wages and you could easily start getting put in debt , try going for younger players or risers..

thats if its in a ec

if its a ec division 4 i wouldnt do it ' date=' it will only put a massive increase on your wages and you could easily start getting put in debt , try going for younger players or risers..

thats if its in a ec[/quote']

Im in a world championship, so is it good if i buy skrtel for 10M? my player wages are 750k.