Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Thanks. How much do you think Christian Erikesen will rise in his next rating changes?

Well he'll be getting champions league football this year, and will be a regular starter. He'll also be included in the Denmark national team for the euro qualifiers. So i suspect he can reach at least 85-86 this year.But overall i think he can make 90 definitely.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Guest drseanfitz

Thanks. How much do you think Christian Erikesen will rise in his next rating changes?

I'd say between 85-87. a lot will depend on how long until he's reviewed, but like Harris said, a definate future 90 player.

I own Collocini so would this be a good deal:

Sell Collocini and get Dawson from Tottenham (player exchange deal)

Overall, it would be a good deal as he is younger. But i think your better off waiting at the moment to see the full extent of the injury Dawson picked up yesterday as it might hinder his season.

After Jucilei's recent rose to 88' date=' is it worth getting him? Do you guys see him starting for Brazil and having a bright future? Help much appreciated :D[/quote']

Definitely has a bright future, he got his first cap around a month ago so im sure there will be more chances for him in the future. But Brazil have a couple of defensive midfielder's ahead of him in the pecking order atm in Ramires and Felipe Melo. I'd recommend to buy him soon, he'll be getting picked up by a big club next summer if not in January.

Hope i've helped.

Alberto Gilardino.

Is it worth buying him? Will he maintain his 93 rating?

Well it depends on how he does for Fiorentina for the first couple of months but personally I think he should be a 92 as I dont think he does enough to deserve his 93.

He's still a good player but thats your decision because when he drops I cant see him getting back up again.

I'm considering buying pato from an external club but is he worth selling adriano' date='keita & 5million or Ibrahimovic in a straight swap[/quote']

Adriano from Roma?? Keita from Barca??

If so then swap Keita, Adriano and the 5 mil, as I cant see Keita getting much game time at Barca this season and Adriano isnt the best..

Where as Ibrahimovic's move to Milan might mean good things for him.

On another league im playing someone has offered me Mascherano+40m for Aguero............I have good strikers and good midfielders but Masch is the best DM player on SM.
I would do the deal ;) you surely can get a good replacment for Aguero with 40.0m :)

milan is right ^^ , also Essien is better than masch. :D:p

Masch 94

Essien 95.

Adriano from Roma?? Keita from Barca??

If so then swap Keita' date=' Adriano and the 5 mil, as I cant see Keita getting much game time at Barca this season and Adriano isnt the best..

Where as Ibrahimovic's move to Milan might mean good things for him.[/quote']

Its Adriano from Barcelona but i alredy signed a couple decent defenders and have the actual barca defence