Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Right' date=' I Have been offered for my Sneidjer...

7m + Frankie Lampard

Should I accept?[/quote']

No. I love Lamps, but no I wouldn't. Can't exactly buy much with £7million, well suppose you could but don't know who's available. Sneijder is younger and will be around for a lot longer than Lampard but I wouldn't do this deal.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

No. I love Lamps' date=' but no I wouldn't. Can't exactly buy much with £7million, well suppose you could but don't know who's available. Sneijder is younger and will be around for a lot longer than Lampard but I wouldn't do this deal.[/quote']

Cheers for the Advice Man :) Repped

I cant get the deal without adriano going the other way should i do the deal know or hold out a couple weeks and hope no one else signs him thanks

Well if you can get yourself a decent LB do it, but saying that Maxwell would be ok at LB for you.

So yeah do it.

Should i buy Alex Song ( 90 ) or Zanetti ( 94 )

i need depth and if i buy Zanetti it will leave me quite alot of cash left but if i buy Song i wont have much cash left.

also if i go for zanetti i will sell him on after his tb to get more cash.

You pretty much explained it.

Buy Zanetti, he is cheaper, more higher rated etc, and you can use the cash earned from selling him again to buy Song, who might rise to 91...

Jones

Mokotjo

Henrikson

Wilshere

Kakuta

Giuliano

Templeton

Godsmark

Mazola (after rise)

Neilson

Hunt

Boenisch

Should I keep or sell these players?

I'm thinking keep:

Jones

Wilshere

Kakuta

Giuliano

But' date=' I'm not sure.[/quote']

Yep, keep Kakuta definitely. He's going to be up there as one of the best players in the World I swear, his talent in actually insane! Obviously keep Wilshere and Jones who will be the future of the England NT no doubt about it. Giuliano is also extremely good.

I'm a fan of Boenisch though so I'd look into keeping him maybe too.

I have almost 40 million. Which of these are worth buying? Both long-term and short-term. I have Chelsea so they don't need to be starters right away.

Fellaini, Cissokho, Defour, Susaeta, Ben Arfa, Criscito, Witsel

Also, Hazard, Hummels or Santon but they're transer banned till mid october

I have almost 40 million. Which of these are worth buying? Both long-term and short-term. I have Chelsea so they don't need to be starters right away.

Fellaini' date=' Cissokho, Defour, Susaeta, Ben Arfa, Criscito, Witsel

Also, Hazard, Hummels or Santon but they're transer banned till mid october[/quote']

I say First all of Sign Defour and Cissokho if you can they look the best 2 players from that list, but thats my opinion. Save some Money for Hazard i pick them him out of Hummels and Santon is because he will become one of the worlds best players if he carries on and will surley move to a bigger club. :D

should i hold onto Philippe COUTINHO and if i shouldnt how much should i look for

Keep hold of him. I dont expect him to get a lot of games this year, he will feature mainly as a sub and in cup games etc. But from what I have seen of him, he has great vision and he is a great playmaker. He could very well be the future of Inter ;)

Should I keep Marco Amelia? He is my number one keeper by far and this season I have played the best in seasons' date=' however he is not first choice for AC Milan.[/quote']

If you can get an equal rating replacement or you have a replacement but you can get some money out of it, then sell him.

Should I keep Marco Amelia? He is my number one keeper by far and this season I have played the best in seasons' date=' however he is not first choice for AC Milan.[/quote']

I would say keep him unless u can get someone else in return. Are there any other better options available?

I dont think he is gonna drop, actually I would prefer to see him starting instead of Abbiati.