Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Guest JackWWFC

yep more than Moussa ' date=' Gonalons should be 88/89 next changes and this has been said by french experts B) , also M'vila is the next Patrick Vieira[/quote']

After Lyon's VERY poor start to the season he will probably be 86/87. He has started three games out of their 4.

Guest JackWWFC

I have the option to buy Alvaro Pereira for just over 11M from an unmanaged club. I'm in the market for a young left back with lots of potential' date=' but do you think he perhaps won't rise much more?

Thanks.[/quote']

Plays for Porto who just signed Otamendi. Nuff' said, sign him :)

Guest JackWWFC

Hmm' date=' I know he plays for Porto, but the Portuguese League isn't exactly the best in the world[/quote']

I'm not going to sell the Portuguese league to you, but Porto have played three this season, scored 6, conceded none, and sit top of the league. They have class players mate, in their traditional 4-3-3 formation Periera pushes up and plays more attacking, him and Sapunaru love to get forward. Thats because Fernando is sitting deep. As I said, not going to sell the league to you but Pereira is certainly a fantastic wingback.

I'm not going to sell the Portuguese league to you' date=' but Porto have played three this season, scored 6, conceded none, and sit top of the league. They have class players mate, in their traditional 4-3-3 formation Periera pushes up and plays more attacking, him and Sapunaru love to get forward. Thats because Fernando is sitting deep. As I said, not going to sell the league to you but Pereira is certainly a fantastic wingback.[/quote']

Ok, well thanks for the stats :D But what do you really think Perieira could reach?

its gone quiet here

i got offered ten million and ramires for song

should i take it?

my heart says no

but cash is worth a fair bit in this particular game world

If u have good cover at DM go for it. Ramires will be safe at Chelsea, with some chances of hitting 91 if he gets regular game time. Money always turns out to be handy especially if u could buy someone decent with that.

If u have good cover at DM go for it. Ramires will be safe at Chelsea' date=' with some chances of hitting 91 if he gets regular game time. Money always turns out to be handy especially if u could buy someone decent with that.[/quote']

well toulalon is my main man

the argument is really

song vs ramires

im a big fan of song, both internationally and domestically

but if ramires is on a par with him id take it.

in all honesty , ive never seen the guy play?

well toulalon is my main man

the argument is really

song vs ramires

im a big fan of song' date=' both internationally and domestically

but if ramires is on a par with him id take it.

in all honesty , ive never seen the guy play?[/quote']

Well, Ramires just moved to Chelsea and he also plays regularly for Brazil so he has many chances of getting around 92/93 in a couple of years...

10m should be enough to buy M'Vila. He is a decent young DM , gets minutes at France NT, he could very well be a future star. Definitely a good backup for Toulalan

Hey guys. I'm in the market for a young potential left back and have seen that Alvaro Perieira is at an unmanaged club and I could get him for around 11M. Is this a good idea and what could he reach in the future? Or should I look around for a different LB? I do have Bale already.

Thanks