Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Hey guys. I'm in the market for a young potential left back and have seen that Alvaro Perieira is at an unmanaged club and I could get him for around 11M. Is this a good idea and what could he reach in the future? Or should I look around for a different LB? I do have Bale already.

Thanks

Can't see Perieira going up tbh mate you do already have a rising LB in Bale. But if your after another talented LB, i'd suggest looking into Cheikh M'bengue quality young left back at Toulouse. Also a more obvious choice in a young riser would be Aly Cissokho.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Can't see Perieira going up tbh mate you do already have a rising LB in Bale. But if your after another talented LB' date=' i'd suggest looking into Cheikh M'bengue quality young left back at Toulouse. Also a more obvious choice in a young riser would be Aly Cissokho.[/quote']

Ok, thanks for your advice. I'll look into Cheikh. Also I know people say Cissokho is a good player, but he won't get ahead of Evra in the France FT for many years

Well' date=' Ramires just moved to Chelsea and he also plays regularly for Brazil so he has many chances of getting around 92/93 in a couple of years...

10m should be enough to buy M'Vila. He is a decent young DM , gets minutes at France NT, he could very well be a future star. Definitely a good backup for Toulalan[/quote']

cheers John S,

Ok' date=' thanks for your advice. I'll look into Cheikh. Also I know people say Cissokho is a good player, but he won't get ahead of Evra in the France FT for many years[/quote']

With regard to Cissokho and Evra - you can't be too sure. He might very well get ahead of Evra, who is hardly the most popular baguette in the boulangerie at the moment.

Hi all,

I part ex'd Dzeko to get D.Villa and now the time has come round when Dzeko's t/b runs out...

Do i buy Dzeko back or get Iniesta? (would need to raise 2-3 mill for iniesta)

I already have..

Forwards... Villa, D.Milto, Neymar & Lukaku

Mids.. L.Diarra, Ramires, Busquets, Marchisio, Hamsik, Sandro

Wingers.. Valencia, Nani, Di Maria, Pedro, Perotti

Plus a few other lower rated players.

If i go for Dzeko i could get Pjanic too...

Hi all' date='

I part ex'd Dzeko to get D.Villa and now the time has come round when Dzeko's t/b runs out...

Do i buy Dzeko back or get Iniesta? (would need to raise 2-3 mill for iniesta)

I already have..

Forwards... Villa, D.Milto, Neymar & Lukaku

Mids.. L.Diarra, Ramires, Busquets, Marchisio, Hamsik, Sandro

Wingers.. Valencia, Nani, Di Maria, Pedro, Perotti

Plus a few other lower rated players.

If i go for Dzeko i could get Pjanic too...[/quote']

Depends if you personally would prefer depth. Dzeko and Pjanic won't reach Iniesta's rating anytime soon.

I would go for Iniesta as he is one of the top players in real life and on the game.

Should I buy Gustavo Bou (20-80).

He plays for River Plate and last I heard' date=' he is highly rated and I'm short on the wings and he's available within my price range.

Can any-one shed some more light on the boy? :)[/quote']

maybe this isn't the place, look up Argentine Analysis and there should be a thread about the changes there ATM.

Hey guys, I've just joined a new setup as Manchester United. The season hasn't begun, not a game played. Im having some trouble deciding who to sell for cash and who is worth keeping.

Here are the players I've bought:

1. Romelu Lukaku

2. David De Gea

3. Phil Jones

4. Moussa Sissoko

In the process, I've managed to get rid of players such as Neville, Gibson, Kuszczak. Are there any more must haves i should get from external clubs that i can do a P/E? Possibly the likes of Neymar, Ganso.

I'm also able to get the likes of Pastore, Tremoulinas, Poli, Van der Wiel in unmanaged clubs. Should I?

There's also an uncertainty in holding on to existing players (which may prove worthless) and choosing to put them up for transfer. I'm looking to offload players like Hargreaves, Owen, Park, Anderson, possibly Carrick as well. Any other suggestions? As for the golden duo namely Giggs and Scholesy- I'm thinking of keeping them to take advantage of their higher ratings in the short-term.

I also feel that RB is another problem unless Rafael gets a rise in the next review. Wes Brown is getting older and he can't be getting a rise. Who will be an adequate RB within the range of 90+? Please advise. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

Marchesin Rated (82) or Gabbarini rated (83)

i will sell the 1 after his rise so i want the most cash as possible

Marchesin is 22 and will rise from (82) > (84)

Gabbarini is 24 almost 25 and will rise from (83) > 85/86

i think i will make more cash out of marchesin cos he is younger or will i make more cash from gabbarini cos he will be higher rated.?

Hey guys' date=' I've just joined a new setup as Manchester United. The season hasn't begun, not a game played. Im having some trouble deciding who to sell for cash and who is worth keeping.

Here are the players I've bought:

1. Romelu Lukaku

2. David De Gea

3. Phil Jones

4. Moussa Sissoko

In the process, I've managed to get rid of players such as Neville, Gibson, Kuszczak. Are there any more must haves i should get from external clubs that i can do a P/E? Possibly the likes of Neymar, Ganso.

I'm also able to get the likes of Pastore, Tremoulinas, Poli, Van der Wiel in unmanaged clubs. Should I?

There's also an uncertainty in holding on to existing players (which may prove worthless) and choosing to put them up for transfer. I'm looking to offload players like Hargreaves, Owen, Park, Anderson, possibly Carrick as well. Any other suggestions? As for the golden duo namely Giggs and Scholesy- I'm thinking of keeping them to take advantage of their higher ratings in the short-term.

I also feel that RB is another problem unless Rafael gets a rise in the next review. Wes Brown is getting older and he can't be getting a rise. Who will be an adequate RB within the range of 90+? Please advise. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D[/quote']

Get Van der Wiel / poli / Neymar / Pedro / Mussachio as young risers :)

as a RB = Ansaldi / Ivanovic / Rafinha

Marchesin Rated (82) or Gabbarini rated (83)

i will sell the 1 after his rise so i want the most cash as possible

Marchesin is 22 and will rise from (82) > (84)

Gabbarini is 24 almost 25 and will rise from (83) > 85/86

i think i will make more cash out of marchesin cos he is younger or will i make more cash from gabbarini cos he will be higher rated.?

any1 ? ^^ msg 2 short

Hi' date='

should I sell Gourcuff to buy Ozil? What do you think?[/quote']

Gourcuff is at 92, Ozil is at 91, Ozil is a frequent starter for Germany, 3rd place at the world cup, Where did france get?

But Ozil will struggle for game time at Real Madrid and that could be the decider, Ozil is the better option but Gourcuff isn't far behind so go with Ozil