Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Could You Guys Rate These CBs from 1 to 10 with 1 being the most promising/most talented/etc..

I Have 10 CBs and I can only Have 6, So Who Should I Sell and Who Should I Keep?

Here they are:

Adil Rami 89

David Luiz 89

Benedikt Howedes 88

Gary Cahill 88

Mat Hummels 89

Stephane M'bia 89

Laurent Koscielny 88

Holger Badstuber 88

Michael Dawson 88

Jan Vertoghen 89

Could You Guys Rate These CBs from 1 to 10 with 1 being the most promising/most talented/etc..

I Have 10 CBs and I can only Have 6' date=' So Who Should I Sell and Who Should I Keep?

Here they are:

Adil Rami 89

[b']David Luiz 89[/b]

Benedikt Howedes 88

Gary Cahill 88

Mat Hummels 89

Stephane M'bia 89

Laurent Koscielny 88

Holger Badstuber 88

Michael Dawson 88

Jan Vertoghen 89

Keep the ones in bold tho adil rami is quite gd

shall i bring in Sebastian JUNG for tom cleverly

Jung is good' date=' but I think Cleverly is better. Depends if you need a defender or midfielder I guess.

Should i sell Marko Marin for 14mil and buy Mata for 18mil?

No, Mata won't rise for now. Neither should Marin but I'll pick him over Mata.

Is Daniel Parejo worth buying? I would have to sell Lukman Haruna to raise cash to sign him' date=' so would it be worth it?[/quote']

Haruna hasn't played a single game for Monaco this season, not too sure why. Parejo's pretty good but if you get get someone better along the same ratings then I'll do the deal.

Should I sell Garay/Mexes/Chivu to buy Gallas?

Sell Garay' date=' and maybe Chivu if you can get in someone like Thiago Silva or Mats Hummels.

I Have 10 CBs and I can only Have 6, So Who Should I Sell and Who Should I Keep?

Here they are:

Adil Rami 89

David Luiz 89

Benedikt Howedes 88

Gary Cahill 88

Mat Hummels 89

Stephane M'bia 89

Laurent Koscielny 88

Holger Badstuber 88

Michael Dawson 88

Jan Vertoghen 89

Quick glance tells me that Luiz, Hummels, Badstuber are absolutely must-keeps. Koscielny should be kept for an impending rise. Others up to you, nothing much really separates them at this point.

I'm in a very competitve setup and I have the opportunity to buy one of:

Guiliano

Ninis

Chung-Yong Lee

Which is the best buy? They are all around the 7mil mark.

I am not selling you Chung Young Lee for 7m :P

On a more serious note, I would maybe go for Giuliano as Insider rates him highly. He wasn't a clear starter before but now that Sandro is gone he should play more. Ninis is still being blooded in slowly, while Chung Young should continue to rise gradually if he holds down a first team spot for Bolton. Giuliano/Ninis then Chung Young imo.

I am not selling you Chung Young Lee for 7m :P

On a more serious note' date=' I would maybe go for Giuliano as Insider rates him highly. He wasn't a clear starter before but now that Sandro is gone he should play more. Ninis is still being blooded in slowly, while Chung Young should continue to rise gradually if he holds down a first team spot for Bolton. Giuliano/Ninis then Chung Young imo.[/quote']

It was a fair offer :P

Alright I will go for him, but you better not bid on him just to annoy me lol

I have two questions:

1. Are Vurnon Anita, Ignacio Camacho, Fran Merida, Lukman Haruna, Ritchie De Laet and Rene Krhin worth keeping?

2. I really need some wing and striker. I have Hazard and Pedro + Nilmar, Lukaku and Derdiok but then nobody. Who are the best possible buys of young wingers and forwards, which are likely to rise and has to be under 10 millions (so in total these two players have to be under 20 millions).

Caneles, Adam Johnson, Muller, Gervinho aren't available, respectively aren't available Gignac, Negredo, Bojan or Toivonen.

I guess the good boys to buy could be for example Simone Pepe and Keirrison?

I have two questions:

1. Are Vurnon Anita' date=' Ignacio Camacho, Fran Merida, Lukman Haruna, Ritchie De Laet and Rene Krhin worth keeping?

2. I really need some wing and striker. I have Hazard and Pedro + Nilmar, Lukaku and Derdiok but then nobody. Who are the best possible buys of young wingers and forwards, which are likely to rise and has to be under 10 millions (so in total these two players have to be under 20 millions).

Caneles, Adam Johnson, Muller, Gervinho aren't available, respectively aren't available Gignac, Negredo, Bojan or Toivonen.

I guess the good boys to buy could be for example Simone Pepe and Keirrison?

a quick riser would be Funes Mori 75<83

Pepe is good, Kierrison is not, Necid could be a better option

Hi guys. I didn't really need a new defender, but Subotic was at an external and someone else put a bid in for him. Anyway, I decided to put a bid of 13M in too, and the deal has been accepted. Should I still go through with it even though I am not in need of another reserve defender? ( I have Shawcross, Koscielny and Bonucci in reserve).

Thanks for your help.

Hi guys. I didn't really need a new defender' date=' but Subotic was at an external and someone else put a bid in for him. Anyway, I decided to put a bid of 13M in too, and the deal has been accepted. Should I still go through with it even though I am not in need of another reserve defender? ( I have Shawcross, Koscielny and Bonucci in reserve).

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

go through with it and then sell shawcross off

Hi guys. I didn't really need a new defender' date=' but Subotic was at an external and someone else put a bid in for him. Anyway, I decided to put a bid of 13M in too, and the deal has been accepted. Should I still go through with it even though I am not in need of another reserve defender? ( I have Shawcross, Koscielny and Bonucci in reserve).

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

If you can get Hummels, then I'd do it. He's a better player than Subotic and IMO, he has better potential than him. If not, then Subotic is fine. :)

I don't think he'll have much potential at stoke.

Subotic has much more potential

Hmm' date=' I'd have to agree with that I guess

If you can get Hummels, then I'd do it. He's a better player than Subotic and IMO, he has better potential than him. If not, then Subotic is fine. :)

Hummels is locked away and I don't think I can find the key:p

Thanks for both you guys' help.

I can't decide who to play in my midfield (I play 3-5-2). I was thinking:

-------------- Moussa Sissoko -----------

Marin - (see below) -- Fernandinho - Pedro

The 'see below' could either be Keisuke Honda, Ganso, Antonio Candreva or Georginio Wijnaldum. Who would you pick? For me probably Candreva or Wijnaldum as there morale is high and they are in good form but I am not sure. Ganso has low morale and Honda has low morale, bad form and he is also an AM/FWD and that is probably too attacking in a 3-5-2 midfield.