Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

- LB Roberto Canella 88 rated 22 year old' date=' is he worth keeping or getting rid

- Sell Afellay of PSV whats his rating likely to go/stay/drop to ? should i sell him to but a bid in for Gourcuff ?

rep for help![/center']

If u dont need cash, I would keep him. He was one of the best LB in Spain a couple of years ago and plays regularly for Gijon so I dont think he will drop.

I would sacrifice Afellay to get Gourcuff ;)

If u dont need cash' date=' I would keep him. [b']He was one of the best LB in Spain a couple of years ago[/b] and plays regularly for Gijon so I dont think he will drop.

I would sacrifice Afellay to get Gourcuff ;)

2 years ago lol ? 2 years he can change and he wont rise again at gijon , he will stay but thats not really great , he is a good player but i doubt he will make it big , and he wont be ahead of Monreal for the spanish national team either , also dominguez coming through who i rate higher than canella. :P;):D

If u dont need cash' date=' I would keep him. He was one of the best LB in Spain a couple of years ago and plays regularly for Gijon so I dont think he will drop.

I would sacrifice Afellay to get Gourcuff ;)[/quote']

Well i got over 170 players so trying to cut it down, ive got Cissokho, Baines & Konchesky was just wondering is he worth keeping, and okay thanks ill get Gourcuff

:)

I've recently siged Dmitri Kombarov as I only have 1 other LB and no other LMs. After selling Ilsinho I currently have 2 RBs, Cuellar and Trasch, and 1 RM, Camoranesi, who I'm attempting to sell. So is it worth trying to buy Kirill Kombarov as well?

Also Phil Neville is at an external club, so if I don't get Kirill Kombarov would it be worth trying to buy him for cover?

hey guys, milan are near relegation in my setup and the manager is looking to rejig his team,

he is willing to sell kaka.

Should i sign him? will he only continue to fall in rating or are we predicting a better campaign this season?

i told him i would i give him silva and someone else

i was thinking david silva and di maria? sound like a good deal or should i improve on it?

hey guys' date=' milan are near relegation in my setup and the manager is looking to rejig his team,

Should i sign him? will he only continue to fall in rating or are we predicting a better campaign this season?

i was thinking david silva and di maria? sound like a good deal or should i improve on it?[/quote']

Kaka is worth A LOT more than that, but if he gives him to u for that rate, jump at it!

hey guys' date=' milan are near relegation in my setup and the manager is looking to rejig his team,

i was thinking david silva and di maria? sound like a good deal or should i improve on it?[/quote']

Yes do it, but i wouldnt include two young players in the offer.

Di maria has the talent of becoming a new Robben (minus the injury setbacks). And i believe under Mourinhos guidance this will happen

Is pirlo worth buyin or is he goin to drop?..

He might drop again if he doesnt get enough time at Milan, which I doubt. He is definitely not the player he used to be 2-3 years ago but I reckon he could stay 92+ for another couple of years. If u can get him at CV go for it. If u can get him for a P/E deal, ask again if u want so that we can tell u more ;)

He might drop again if he doesnt get enough time at Milan' date=' which I doubt. He is definitely not the player he used to be 2-3 years ago but I reckon he could stay 92+ for another couple of years. If u can get him at CV go for it. If u can get him for a P/E deal, ask again if u want so that we can tell u more ;)[/quote']

Well its a gameworld with no players above 90 availible in midfield and a manager transfer listed him...i could sell muntari for 13 and get pirlo for around 25?..

Well its a gameworld with no players above 90 availible in midfield and a manager transfer listed him...i could sell muntari for 13 and get pirlo for around 25?..

I really dont see Muntari getting any higher but as it has already been suggested Pirlo is getting old and will only drop from now on. However, if 90+ players are difficult to get, I would do it ;)

Elia' date=' Sanchez, Perroti or Gervinho?[/size']

I would go for Sanchez , I think he is more talented than the other also I saw him vs Inter and he was great he pass through the defence easily and he is a key player for both club and Chile I think Sanchez should be your first choice:cool:

2-Elia

3-Perroti

4-Gervinho