Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

yeah get him :) he is getting into his national team + playing for a good milan side :)

rise to 92 next then 93 IMO

whether he'll rise again or not is depend how Milan perform this season' date='but he's definitely worthy enough for 20 mil. He's now starter at Brazil national team,so he can only rise further[/quote']

Cheers il get him so..

whether he'll rise again or not is depend how Milan perform this season' date='but he's definitely worthy enough for 20 mil. He's now starter at Brazil national team,so he can only rise further[/quote']

Milan's performence will contribute a bit if he will rise or not. (Remember Marchisio :))

i jus bought khedira for cost price in a competitive setup' date=' unrivaled. am i missing something?[/quote']

Funny enough the same with me yesterday. Sometimes interested managers dont have the funds or when they log in the transfer has already been accept.

Nothing to complain about, Sammi Khedira is quality.

Funny enough the same with me yesterday. Sometimes interested managers dont have the funds or when they log in the transfer has already been accept.

Nothing to complain about' date=' Sammi Khedira is quality.[/quote']

But dont u guys get that feeling that Khedira will be awful at the Bernabeu? Maybe not now...after some time...that you wont see it coming. ive read alot of websites and punts and bets that he'll flop at madrid with Di Maria. Just my opinion tho on him

But dont u guys get that feeling that Khedira will be awful at the Bernabeu? Maybe not now...after some time...that you wont see it coming. ive read alot of websites and punts and bets that he'll flop at madrid with Di Maria. Just my opinion tho on him

In Mourinho we trust :)

I believe the exact opposite, both players will bloom and learn a lot under him.

khedira wont flop, but 100% on di maria though.

naw i don't see di maira being a flop he scored at the week end and by the looks of it hes going to be a regular for madrid this season and at the age hes at hes only going to get better

Ok this is abit premature becuase the deal hasnt been accepted yet' date=' however i bid My Bruno Alves for vermaelen(sp) if this goes through would it be a good deal? And do you think it could be accepted?

Opinions?

Cheerz[/quote']

Vermaelan is only going to rise, potential of 93+. It would be a good deal, but i can't see the bid getting accepted.

LB Criscito from Genoa' date=' should i sell or keep is he in for a rise ?, i have Clichy & Monreal who can play there![/center']

I'd prefer to keep Criscito, who will stay as things are going, over Monreal. Criscito is involved in the Italian squad, although I've heard Monreal is one of the better LB's in Spain. Either way, a good p/e for either would be okay. :)