Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

who should i buy jesus navas or david silva

Get Navas.....SIlva should stay at 93 while Navas should get a rise to 93..he was really good for Spain in the World Cup too..

Sell Fellaini or Kompany?

Kompany is better than Fellaini....Kompany should get a rise while I don't see Fellaini rising any further at Everton.....Also Kompany would get some playing time in EUope which should be enough to warrant him a rise..

Who to get rid of?

I need to get rid of either Amauri or Iaquinta.. which one is doing better for Juve?

And also as a replacement, should I go for Llorente, Cavani or Pazzini.

Also, how's Di Natale doing for Udinese? I'm thinking of buying him as a replacement.

Who to get rid of?

I need to get rid of either Amauri or Iaquinta.. which one is doing better for Juve?

And also as a replacement' date=' should I go for Llorente, Cavani or Pazzini.

Also, how's Di Natale doing for Udinese? I'm thinking of buying him as a replacement.[/quote']

Iaquinta is doing better so far this season, also is the reason you told that guy to buy Suarez is so you could buy Cavani? :P

Who to get rid of?

And also as a replacement' date=' should I go for Llorente, Cavani or Pazzini.

Also, how's Di Natale doing for Udinese? I'm thinking of buying him as a replacement.[/quote']

Sell both Amauri and Iaquinta and with the money buy Cavani and Pazzini:)

Sell both Amauri and Iaquinta and with the money buy Cavani and Pazzini:)

I only wanna sell one. I need a 91.

I'll get one of them though' date=' thanks :)

Iaquinta is doing better so far this season, also is the reason you told that guy to buy Suarez is so you could buy Cavani? :P

alright, thanks.

And nah I didn't.. I would still prefer Suarez to Cavani lol.

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Should i sell Mauro Boselli level 89 or Carlton Cole level 89 ??

i would sell both and get a better striker to replace them, but if you can only sell one, then sell cole because west ham are bottom of the table and cole doesnt score many goals.

i would sell both and get a better striker to replace them' date=' but if you can only sell one, then sell cole because west ham are bottom of the table and cole doesnt score many goals.[/quote']

Boselli is worse for scoring goals than Cole, and whereas Cole starts for a struggling but on the rise West Ham, Boselli doesnt start for a hot-n-cold Wigan.

Boselli is worse for scoring goals than Cole' date=' and whereas Cole starts for a struggling but on the rise West Ham, Boselli doesnt start for a hot-n-cold Wigan.[/quote']

I agree. Stick with Cole. I believe he was one considered as the striker to partner rooney for England and also as a possible transfer target for Arsenal.

If WHU get relegated, he'll move to a bigger club.