Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Picked out a few players on my squad who rose recently' date=' please advise if i should sell them:

[list']

[*]DOUGLAS, Pereira

[*]FER, Leroy

[*]COSTA, Douglas

[*]JONATHAN, Dos Santos

[*]ERIKSEN, Christian

[*]CASNOS, Luc

[*]BEN KHALIFA, Nassim

Anybody? :D:D

Maybe sell Castagoins' date=' (sorry about the spelling. ;) ) now that his ratings have gone up. Depends whether you just want to make money or have long term stars I think.

I'm not expert tho':D[/quote']

Yup, i was planning to sell all of them as they've reached the 80+ mark which will help bring in a fair bit of money. Problem is I dont know if they're going to rise further. :P

Looking for a replacement for Aaron Lennon. Here are the available wingers:

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi

WILLIAN, Borges

HERNANDEZ, Pablo

JURADO, José Manuel

SUSAETA, Markel

PIATTI, Pablo

Or anyone else you can suggest (but I would prefer RM or Wing because I already have Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Mesut Ozil on the left)

Looking for a replacement for Aaron Lennon. Here are the available wingers:

GERVINHO' date=' Yao Kouassi

WILLIAN, Borges

HERNANDEZ, Pablo

JURADO, José Manuel

SUSAETA, Markel

PIATTI, Pablo

Or anyone else you can suggest (but I would prefer RM or Wing because I already have Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Mesut Ozil on the left)[/quote']

If available (though judging by the list you gave they probably aren't): Pedro, Nani, Navas, Alexis Sanchez.

cheaper options: Pedro Leon, Ninis (get quick before rating change), Henderson, Adam Johnson, Holtby.

Just a few suggestions, hope it helps

If available (though judging by the list you gave they probably aren't): Pedro' date=' Nani, Navas, Alexis Sanchez.

cheaper options: Pedro Leon, Ninis (get quick before rating change), Henderson, Adam Johnson, Holtby.

Just a few suggestions, hope it helps[/quote']

So none from the list is a good buy?

So none from the list is a good buy?

I think they are all decent young wingers. If I was going to swap one for Lennon it would be Hernandez as he's already got a 90 rating and playing well; realistically probably wont get 91 next rating but never know. Not a fan of Gervinho, would not buy him. As for the rest my order is below. I was just suggesting some other options which I would look at first.

HERNANDEZ

WILLIAN

JURADO

SUSAETA

PIATTI

GERVINHO

I received an offer of 25mil for Renieri Sandro. Should I sell him or should I keep him? Would he get to a stage where he'll be a 90+ rated player? It's not a matter of cash or squad depth as I've a lot of money and many other good players playing in central midfield role. Thanks

I received an offer of 25mil for Renieri Sandro. Should I sell him or should I keep him? Would he get to a stage where he'll be a 90+ rated player? It's not a matter of cash or squad depth as I've a lot of money and many other good players playing in central midfield role. Thanks

Sandro has shown that he has the potential to be a 90+ but ATM this is unlikely to happen since Tottenham have a lot of quality midfielders like VDV, Palacios, Huddlestone etc.

He might get more chances now that Huddlestone is out for 3 months but that wont get him above 89 for the time being...

He is definitely talented but it will take time before he goes into the 90s. Since u dont have a problem with cash or team depth, I would keep him, unless someone like Pastore or Afellay is available.

If noone decent is available, keep him. He has the potential to break into the Spurs team at some point...;)

Sandro has shown that he has the potential to be a 90+ but ATM this is unlikely to happen since Tottenham have a lot of quality midfielders like VDV' date=' Palacios, Huddlestone etc.

He might get more chances now that Huddlestone is out for 3 months but that wont get him above 89 for the time being...

He is definitely talented but it will take time before he goes into the 90s. Since u dont have a problem with cash or team depth, I would keep him, unless someone like Pastore or Afellay is available.

If noone decent is available, keep him. He has the potential to break into the Spurs team at some point...;)[/quote']

I have both Pastore and Afellay in my squad. :P Thanks for your advice. :)

Hi' date=' I have the chance to get either Pastore or Hazard, who should I get? Who's the better long term option?[/quote']

Both are quality players but I would take Pastore who is playing for a better club atm and NT. Sooner or later both could join a top team but in my opinion, Pastore is a better long term option. If you have a chance to buy both, it would be the best option.

The 3 LBs Playing For The 3 Biggest Teams In Spain:

Real Madrid - Marcelo (Predicted To Rise)

Atletico Madrid - Luis Filipe (Some Say Drop/Rise)

Barca - Adriano (Safe)

Which Out Of These 3 Wud Have The Brightest Future And Would Achieve The Highest Rating?:confused:

depends on how Real and Barca do in Europe this season, I can see both Marcelo and Adriano being 92/93 in the next few years if they are playing everyweek and the teams are doing well.

I would go:

Marcelo

Adriano

Luis Felipe