Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

;1245849']No way.

Hulk is miles better and will be in one of the big leagues buy summer probably. Will also rise to 90 on Monday. ;)

Hulk will flop in any big league. 2 years time I will quote this ( I hope :P )

Hulk' date=' bigger name and will be much bigger in the future.[/quote']

Not sure how he'll get any *bigger* or he'll be a monster! :D

Hulk could crush through 2 Remys with pure power. ;)

--

Remy is used as a sort of a sub. Hulk may or may not work out in a bigger league. In any case, someone will grab him up eventually.

I have to pick between Van Der Wiel(15m) or Micah Richards(9m)..Help is appreciATED

Van Der Wiel. Teams such as Arsenal, Juventus, Chelsea are looking at him. 80% chance hell move in Summer. He is too talented for the Dutch League. He probably wont rise anymore in Netherlands.

Micah Richards is good, but has been injured. He wont rise, and as Man City are big spender,s expect them to buy a few CB's in SUmmer. This will probably mean Richards will be sitting on the bench.

Go Van Der Wiel, IMO.

**Hope I Helped**

Van Der Wiel. Teams such as Arsenal' date=' Juventus, Chelsea are looking at him. 80% chance hell move in Summer. He is too talented for the Dutch League. He probably wont rise anymore in Netherlands.

Micah Richards is good, but has been injured. He wont rise, and as Man City are big spender,s expect them to buy a few CB's in SUmmer. This will probably mean Richards will be sitting on the bench.

Go Van Der Wiel, IMO.

**Hope I Helped**[/quote']

Micah plays at RB, not CB.

But with Boateng playing as well as he is, its hard for Richards to get games (Injured aswell).

I would get VDW, as he will keep rising when he moves to a bigger league.

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

both will be 90+ player in the future' date=' Micah is more versatile, but Van Der Wiel is the best prospect imo, id go with VDW.[/quote']

second best and Van Der wield ... Bosingwa guys but you say will remain stable for the next revaluation?

simone

Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

second best and Van Der wield ... Bosingwa guys but you say will remain stable for the next revaluation?

simone

Was you asking if Bosingwa would keep his rating? (Kind of hard to understand).

He has a good chance of dropping because of injury. Maybe 20% chance of keeping his 92. Probably best to sell as Ivanovic and Alex are better.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Was you asking if Bosingwa would keep his rating? (Kind of hard to understand).

He has a good chance of dropping because of injury. Maybe 20% chance of keeping his 92. Probably best to sell as Ivanovic and Alex are better.

I understand .. Well I know that in the last games are playing games .. and then I knew that MS did not take account of injuries .. then a patient is not improved for sure, but by itself could not even get worse ... But maybe I'm misinformed me!

Simo

Anyway thanks

If available (though judging by the list you gave they probably aren't): Pedro' date=' Nani, Navas, Alexis Sanchez.

cheaper options: Pedro Leon, Ninis (get quick before rating change), Henderson, Adam Johnson, Holtby.

Just a few suggestions, hope it helps[/quote']

Is Reyes good? The one from Atletico

Looking for a midfielder worth under £16m.

Some players i am considering are:

Pastore

Poli

Bale

Milner

Ashley Young

James Rodriguez

Pjanic

Kroos

Dzagoev

Jovetic

Van Der Vaart

Jordan Henderson - Free Agent

DE JONG, Siem

ANANIDZE, Zhano

ERIKSEN, Christian

MOUTINHO, João

BOATENG, Kevin-Prince

MUNIAIN, Iker

Yann M'villa

KHEDIRA, Sami

MALOUDA, Florent

I know that is a long list so can you either tell me a few of the best players/one's who will rise, or otherwise just help to shorten down the list.

Cheers!

Guest JackWWFC

Pastore

Poli

Bale

Milner

Ashley Young

James Rodriguez

Pjanic

Kroos

Dzagoev

Jovetic

Van Der Vaart

DE JONG' date=' Siem

ANANIDZE, Zhano

ERIKSEN, Christian

MOUTINHO, João

BOATENG, Kevin-Prince

MUNIAIN, Iker

Yann M'villa

KHEDIRA, Sami

MALOUDA, Florent

I know that is a long list so can you either tell me a few of the best players/one's who will rise, or otherwise just help to shorten down the list.

Cheers![/quote']

Pastore and M'Vila. Easily.

Zhano to 87 because he's getting regular first team football' date=' [b']henderson (free agent) and pastore should rise to 91/92 next time the leagues reviewed.[/b]

I beg your pardon? Pastore has a chance at 90 this time around. Henderson will go 87/88.

Neither of them will jump straight to 91/92 next time the leagues are reviewed.

Pastore

Poli

Bale

Milner

Ashley Young

James Rodriguez

Pjanic

Kroos

Dzagoev

Jovetic

Van Der Vaart

DE JONG' date=' Siem

ANANIDZE, Zhano

ERIKSEN, Christian

MOUTINHO, João

[b']BOATENG, Kevin-Prince[/b]

MUNIAIN, Iker

Yann M'villa

KHEDIRA, Sami

MALOUDA, Florent

Cheers!

The ones in bold are the ones i recommend

Pastore

Poli

Bale

Milner

Ashley Young

James Rodriguez

Pjanic

Kroos

Dzagoev

Jovetic

Van Der Vaart

DE JONG' date=' Siem

ANANIDZE, Zhano

ERIKSEN, Christian

MOUTINHO, João

BOATENG, Kevin-Prince

MUNIAIN, Iker

Yann M'villa

KHEDIRA, Sami

MALOUDA, Florent

Cheers![/quote']

Can I just add a few more to the list:

Alexis Sanchez

Elia

Mata

BEAUSÉJOUR, Jean

Adam Johnson

WEISS, Vladimír - Free agent

Once again, thanks :)

Ok, if I was looking for a new midfielder to buy to play in my first team - I would consider one of the following.

Adam Johnson - Elia - Mata - Alexis Sanchez - Malouda - Khedira - M'Villa - Muniain - Boateng - Erikson - Moutinho - Henderson - Van Der Vaart - Jovetic - Dzagoev - Kroos - Pjanic - Ashley Young - Milner - Bale - Poli - Pastore.

As you can see, that's quite a decent list. Depends if you want a central midfielder or a winger.

Adam Johnson - Elia - Mata - Sanchez - Malouda - Ashley Young are wingers.

The rest are central midfielders.

Obviously the higher rated the better - If I had to rank them to an extent, I'd go for:

Malouda - Van Der Vaart - Mata - Khedira - Pjanic - Milner - Bale - Pastore - Elia - M'Villa - Kroos - Dzageov etc.

It's tricky after there.

It's tricky without you specifying further exactly what you're looking for.

Should I buy Steven Gerrard?

Gerrard would make a big difference to my squad, I have four players above 90, one of them a midfielder. However to raise the cash (and to offer a player in exchange) I would need to sacrifice some squad depth. Is it better to keep the depth and have a midfield consisting of 13 senior players ranging from 91 to 80, or to have a 95 rated player, but about 6 senior players in midfield?

Gerrard would make a big difference to my squad' date=' I have four players above 90, one of them a midfielder. However to raise the cash (and to offer a player in exchange) I would need to sacrifice some squad depth. Is it better to keep the depth and have a midfield consisting of 13 senior players ranging from 91 to 80, or to have a 95 rated player, but about 6 senior players in midfield?[/quote']

Can you get by with 6 senior midfielders? If so then it may well be worth it.

Gerrard would make a big difference to my squad' date=' I have four players above 90, one of them a midfielder. However to raise the cash (and to offer a player in exchange) I would need to sacrifice some squad depth. Is it better to keep the depth and have a midfield consisting of 13 senior players ranging from 91 to 80, or to have a 95 rated player, but about 6 senior players in midfield?[/quote']

In a four man midfield, you could probably get away with only having 6 senior players, but an injury could be very damaging, in a 5 man midfield you wouldnt be able to cope with only 6 players. Ideally, I'd have 2 players for every position in your first XI.

Anyway, I don't think Gerrard shall drop in these changes, and I can see Liverpool turning the corner soon enough and keeping Gerrard safe for a few more seasons. But tbh, I think he'll stay 94+ for the foreseeable future anyway, so he is definitely a good buy.

Can you get by with 6 senior midfielders? If so then it may well be worth it.
;1246949']In a four man midfield' date=' you could probably get away with only having 6 senior players, but an injury could be very damaging, in a 5 man midfield you wouldnt be able to cope with only 6 players. Ideally, I'd have 2 players for every position in your first XI.

Anyway, I don't think Gerrard shall drop in these changes, and I can see Liverpool turning the corner soon enough and keeping Gerrard safe for a few more seasons. But tbh, I think he'll stay 94+ for the foreseeable future anyway, so he is definitely a good buy.[/quote']

Well Ive recently changed formations with some success, and in so doing, had to leave out players who are amongst the highest rated in my squad, but dont fit my system. I could sell/part-ex them for Gerrard, its just that should I need/want to revert back to a formation requiring these forgotten players, they would no longer be available. Currently I have about 7 players (not including the ones I would sell) who I would have no problem starting in my central midfield.

EDIT: And when the English changes come around, that figure would probably increase.