Sign in to follow this  
Toro De Líbano

Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

What you wrote is so cheesy.

You know' date=' you could say the same thing about a lot of teams, I would almost argue most top clubs (say top 50 clubs in the world) pay enough money for players to easily lose ambition.

Once things start clicking, they'll be just fine. They need the right manager, some key players to take charge, and a little bit of luck.

--

On a slightly unrelated topic, I really don't like the idea of "proving" oneself to be a player of some status, they fit better to some kind of corporate system. I leave these ideas to people in management (such as Mike Ashley)...

I guess to me, the way I would measure what is the better team of the two would be to imagine them playing a two-team league of 100 games against each other right now, and think which club would be victorious. In that case, I think the answer would be obvious.[/quote']

So despite the fact that you think "They need the right manager, some key players to take charge, and a little bit of luck" you still believe they are currently a better club than an established team such as Valencia.

Anyways, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I guess I will just reserve the right to root for Valencia if Man City was able to make it to CL next season :P:)

So despite the fact that you think "They need the right manager' date=' some key players to take charge, and a little bit of luck" you still believe they are currently a better club than an established team such as Valencia.

Anyways, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I guess I will just reserve the right to root for Valencia if Man City was able to make it to CL next season :P:)[/quote']

I actually do, which is a shame. Man City, which is by no means a top 3 club in EPL right now, is better than Valencia, which is performing fairly well by its standards.

Just goes to show that La Liga needs revenue-sharing reform.

I actually do' date=' which is a shame. Man City, which is by no means a top 3 club in EPL right now, is better than Valencia, which is performing fairly well by its standards.

Just goes to show that La Liga needs [b']revenue-sharing reform[/b].

BREAKING NEWS: "Carlos Tevez has rocked Manchester City after reportedly submitting a transfer request to the club just hours after their 3-1 win at West Ham on Saturday."

Revenue-sharing reform won't happen, unless UEFA steps in, which Platini would enjoy doing if it was possible.

BREAKING NEWS: "Carlos Tevez has rocked Manchester City after reportedly submitting a transfer request to the club just hours after their 3-1 win at West Ham on Saturday."

Revenue-sharing reform won't happen' date=' unless UEFA steps in, which Platini would enjoy doing if it was possible.[/quote']

If Tevez leaves who do reckon he will go to?

My personal bet is either Chelsea or Inter since Chelsea need some more depth in the forward and Diego Milto is getting any younger for Inter

My personal bet is either Chelsea or Inter since Chelsea need some more depth in the forward and Diego Milto is getting any younger for Inter

Good chance of him going back to Argentina and seeing his family and play there for a while or even retire.

Zzz, before the transfer actually happens, I don't care.

If he does indeed leave, my bet is a place where they speak Spanish.

Two other destinations, for the rumor mill, are Barcelona and Real Madrid, since Mourinho had requested the acquisition of an extra striker before La Liga began and has refreshed his comments on wanting another striker after Higuain got injured but said that management are responsible for transfers.

Tevez, on the other hand, said on many previous occasions that he is home-sick and tired of modern-football but would join Boca Juniors if his father requested him to do so.

Two other destinations' date=' for the rumor mill, are Barcelona and Real Madrid, since Mourinho had requested the acquisition of an extra striker before La Liga began and has refreshed his comments on wanting another striker after Higuain got injured but said that management are responsible for transfers.

Tevez, on the other hand, said on many previous occasions that he is home-sick and tired of modern-football but would join Boca Juniors if his father requested him to do so.[/quote']

I don't think City will loan him to South America...lmao.

Sheikh should just slap 100m price tag on his back.

Who to sell:

Casillas OR Lloris?

Need to strengthen my team a fair bit so at the moment I'm thinking to sell Casillas. Goalkeepers don't do too much on SM do they?

Long term sell Casillas. short term sell Lloris.

Keep in mind that Lloris might attract better offers but in ec2933 don't think will afford him and those who can won't log on often enough.