Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

If it's a GC as you say' date=' then yes. But as soon as his TB is up try and get someone who has a more stable rating, as Gala tend to wreck players.[/quote']

Wow easy there with the wreck players comment. You are mistaking them for Real Madrid ;)

Three of the biggest names to join Galatasaray were Ghorghe Hagi, Ghorghe Popescu and Taffarel all of which are considered legends at the club and were pivotal for Galatasaray's UEFA cup achievement.

On a more related note, the team is having a terrible season and Misimovic wasn't appreciated enough by Wolfsburg which is why he mainly left. He is a great talent though.

Sorry to bump' date='

Just I don't know much about either.[/quote']

I don't know much about the second bloke but I know a fair bit about Reus. I am a huge fan of his, he makes great dribbles into the box and score a fair few goals. He cuts in a lot. I heard a rumour today that he has been linked with Manchester United. I know they are linked with every player but Reus should move in the summer. He is currently performing for a failing team. He has been called up to the German national squad but didn't feature because he got a small injury in national team training. In the future he could get a 91 or 92 but it will take a couple of seasons for him to get that.

Sorry to bump' date='

Just I don't know much about either.[/quote']

Kevin Grosskreutz is doing great for Dortmund this season taking part in all 17 games and scoring 4. He has really impressed so far. and is a good player to keep hold off.

And someone already told you about Marco Reus.

Hope I. helped! ;)

I'm looking to a buy a cheap 2nd GK for around 1/2m. I was thinking of buying Ramos CÁSSIO (From PSV). Should I buy him' date=' or any other suggestions on a cheap GK with good chance of rising...[/quote']

Mitchell Langerak is a good prospect. Dortmund's number 2 keeper.

Stockdale of Fulham is another one. Schwarzer isn't getting any younger and he seems a decent a player.

I don't know enough about Cassio though, sorry.

Looking for a cover CB. 89+ rated. Max £9 spend

Available options...

Leonardo Bonucci

Stephane M'Bia

Ruano Alexis

Also' date=' any thoughts on these youngsters. all rated 88

Reinartz

Howedes

Alderweieeld

Nicolas Otamendi

Much appreicated[/quote']

Anyone who disagrees with this selection doesn't know what they're talking about :P. That is the best choice by a mile. Unlucky to get only 89 in the last changes, will be 90 soon. Regular starter for Juventus & Italy.

I'm looking to a buy a cheap 2nd GK for around 1/2m. I was thinking of buying Ramos CÁSSIO (From PSV). Should I buy him' date=' or any other suggestions on a cheap GK with good chance of rising...[/quote']

Try get Courtois or Kaminski, should both rise in to the 80's and can snap them up for less than a mil, you dont really need 2 good keepers seeing as keepers dont get injured ect, so buy risers then sell them on

Anyone who disagrees with this selection doesn't know what they're talking about :P. That is the best choice by a mile. Unlucky to get only 89 in the last changes' date=' will be 90 soon. Regular starter for Juventus & Italy.[/quote']

Thank ye kindly! Rep'd.

Sending Richard Dunne the other way in a swap.

URGENT HELP PLEASE:

Ribery+Llorente for Subotic+Busquets+10m? Money is not very valuable though.

I'm holding Ribery+Llorente

Tough one and really depends what your cover is like in wide midfield and upfront. My initial thought is I prefer to have Busquets over Ribery and I prefer to have Subotic over Llorente. I'm disregarding cash as it makes no difference to my decision.

Tough one and really depends what your cover is like in wide midfield and upfront. My initial thought is I prefer to have Busquets over Ribery and I prefer to have Subotic over Llorente. I'm disregarding cash as it makes no difference to my decision.

Thanks, did the deal, repped

Someone has offered me Chamakh and Fabiano for Higuain. I don't think that I should do the deal because Higuain has a bright future, but i want more opinions. Help appreciated. They also have Eto'o and Gerrard who may be worth negotiating for. Cheers :)

Someone has offered me Chamakh and Fabiano for Higuain. I don't think that I should do the deal because Higuain has a bright future' date=' but i want more opinions. Help appreciated. They also have Eto'o and Gerrard who may be worth negotiating for. Cheers :)[/quote']

I'd prefer to have Higuain over all of them, he's much younger and the only one (other than Chamakh) that can rise in the future. All the others will only decrease now.

I'd prefer to have Higuain over all of them' date=' he's much younger and the only one (other than Chamakh) that can rise in the future. All the others will only decrease now.[/quote']

Chamakh is a great player. But Higuain tops the lot. Fabiano's Peaked IMO and Gerrard and Eto'o's better days are behind them. I'd keep Higuain.

who should I keep from my first team squad?

STEKELENBURG, Maarten Gk 28 90

£10.4M -

Int

LINDEGAARD, Anders Gk 26 86

£3.6M -

Int

MARCELO, Vieira LB/LM 22 91

£17.9M -

TBd

SAGNA, Bacary RB 27 92

£14.6M -

Int