Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Get rid of Dominguez and Burdisso.

Dominguez has a lot of talent. I've even heard some of the 'Spanish experts' on the forum suggest he can be better than Albiol (look at his rating) I would not advise his sell. He has just rose, so shows he's doing something right.

I agree with Burdisso he hasn't risen in the last changes so won't rise for another 3/4 months. Just stay aware of him in case there's a chance he does progress, no matter how remote.

Think Bale/Ivanovic is enough for Sergio Ramos?

Also' date=' if Gourcuff + De Rossi is even enough for C Ronaldo[/quote']

I think that first one is maybe too much for Ramos due to Bale's potential, whilst Ivanovic is top quality too. I wouldn't do that one.

The second one I would pay for Ronaldo, neither Gourcuff nor De Rossi will rise any time soon and you will be getting arguably the best player in the world in return!

Will Nesta keep his rating for some seasons?

Should I sell him now or hold on him?

and what do you think about Ribery should I buy him? will he drop in the upcoming ratings review?

Thanks!

It's a bit difficult to answer that question regarding Nesta as there's no way we can know what the future holds. He has started 15 games out of a possible 17 and Milan are top so if that continues he looks good to stay this season at least. Maldini lasted until he was 40 however so there's no knowing how many seasons Nesta will last.

Ribery is a tough one to answer, personally I don't think he should drop but it's possible and dependent on his form. Even if he did drop he'd still be one of the best wingers in the world, I definitely think he's worth buying but of course it depends on the deal.

The reviews for Italy and Germany were just done, so will be another 3/4 months until they are both reviewed again, so it's early days, whilst the more frequent changes is a new system to what we are used to. SM may take an even more gradual approach before dropping players.

Will Nesta keep his rating for some seasons?

Should I sell him now or hold on him?

and what do you think about Ribery should I buy him? will he drop in the upcoming ratings review?

Thanks!

As the Italian review's been done, you can probably keep him for a while, although if you can get someone younger then do it.

Again, Germany's been done, Ribery kept his 95. He'd be a decent buy i think.

Think Bale/Ivanovic is enough for Sergio Ramos?

Also' date=' if Gourcuff + De Rossi is even enough for C Ronaldo[/quote']

Dont give bale and ivanovic for Ramos..Its way too much.

And second deal do it if you can maybe add some cash if you have.

Dont give bale and ivanovic for Ramos..Its way too much.

And second deal do it if you can maybe add some cash if you have.

I Agree with this. Bale is a possiblity of a 91+ if he keeps up his current form. Ivanovic is a certain 92 because of his consistent performances for chelsea at the back.

Sell or keep Montolivo?

For CM I also have Iniesta, X.Alonso, Busquets, Keita, Pjanic, M'Vila, Sahin.

So he's not exactly the linchpin of my side, and I'm worried about him dropping given Fiorentina's awful season so far. I have a decent offer (16.5m) from another Div 1 club.

On the other hand, he's a first-choice Italy international, and seems to be target number one for Arsenal should Fabregas leave.

Any advice?

Sell or keep Montolivo?

For CM I also have Iniesta' date=' X.Alonso, Busquets, Keita, Pjanic, M'Vila, Sahin.

So he's not exactly the linchpin of my side, and I'm worried about him dropping given Fiorentina's awful season so far. I have a decent offer (16.5m) from another Div 1 club.

On the other hand, he's a first-choice Italy international, and seems to be target number one for Arsenal should Fabregas leave.

Any advice?[/quote']

I think you can probably afford to let him go, although i would try and get more money out of it.;)

Sell or keep Montolivo?

For CM I also have Iniesta' date=' X.Alonso, Busquets, Keita, Pjanic, M'Vila, Sahin.

Any advice?[/quote']

I don't see him dropping tbh. Any plans for the cash? Is money valuable in the set-up? Sounds a bit cheap to me too.

Sell or keep Montolivo?

Any advice?[/quote']

i would sell keita instead of Montolivo

I Agree with this. Bale is a possiblity of a 91+ if he keeps up his current form. Ivanovic is a certain 92 because of his consistent performances for chelsea at the back.

So no one thinks a 92 (ivanovic) and possible 92 (bale) player is worth ramos (94)?

Unless ivanovic has a possible rise to 93, but he just rose so who knows

I can get lucio' date=' toulalalan, forlan or dzeko for CV and I have this team: [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2253074&clubid=17619926&sid=48754[/url]

who would you buy?

Thanks.

Get Forlan or Dzeko,depends if you want long or short term players.Short term get Forlan,Long term Dzeko...