Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Is Emmanuel ADEBAYOR still a good trade? Do you think he can drop even further?

For me I would say buy him if you need a high rated striker, at 92 he is still a good SM player, and since the English rating changes have just happened he won't drop for at least 4-6 months, which is around 2 seasons in SM. Just sell him closer to the next English changes

As it seems everyone kinda missed my thread, I'll ask here.

I'm looking to raise me a little money for possible transfers (season going to end so might be looking for some new players between this and the new one). So I was wondering which of these youth players won't rise much further in the future so could just as easily be sold?

lyonyouth.jpg

look here: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=2264107&clubid=3104068&sid=1887 for all my players ;)

Thanks!

Jamie O'Hara or Danny Guthrie??

got a bid in for both' date=' but need to cancel one....who would you buy???[/quote']

Ohara ATM is out with an injury i think, but he is the better player imo, i would sell Guthrie but even hes getting games for Newcastle, its a tough decision but i would stick with O'Hara as hes the better player:).

As it seems everyone kinda missed my thread' date=' I'll ask here.

I'm looking to raise me a little money for possible transfers (season going to end so might be looking for some new players between this and the new one). So I was wondering which of these youth players won't rise much further in the future so could just as easily be sold?

[img']http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/lyonyouth.jpg[/img]

look here: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=2264107&clubid=3104068&sid=1887 for all my players ;)

Thanks!

i don't really know sorry:)

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

will Lisandro Lopez safe for the next review?

I'm selling KANOUTE to get him' date=' is that a good decision?

(not many cheap 92 strikers left:()

Thank you[/quote']

Yea, hes safe, plus french ratings have just been done.

He is scoring alot in the league, Lyon is 1 point behind 1st place in the league and also Lyon passed the CL turn.

Unless he stops getting playtime he is safe, much safer than Kanoute.