Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

walcott and afellay are both available in my set-ups. i don't need a winger or am but they will be nice youth players.

which one is the best buy??

both are in bad situations....Walcott is very inconsistent and sometimes injury prone while Afellay is going to Barca where he will have to contest with the likes of Busquets/Xavi/Iniesta for the cm/am role :)

if you wanna play it safe go for Walcott

if you wanna gamble on Afellay becoming a star in Barca go for him :)

both are in bad situations....Walcott is very inconsistent and sometimes injury prone while Afellay is going to Barca where he will have to contest with the likes of Busquets/Xavi/Iniesta for the cm/am role :)

if you wanna play it safe go for Walcott

if you wanna gamble on Afellay becoming a star in Barca go for him :)

I would buy afellay as he is a solid 90

Should I sell Gervinho? I only really want to keep him if he'll go up to 90 by the end of the season otherwise he's just taking up money in wages.

Depending on Lille's form and success, i.e. in the League, he has an outside shot at 90. Time will tell with that one. I'd suggest there are better options out there if you could do with a winger with 90 potential.

At the moment i have Luis Fabiano but i want to get rid of him. There aren't many good strikers available to replace him, Forlan's tb expires tomorrow, Diego Milito is at an external as is Edin Dzeko but he has another over a month left on his tb so who should i buy? I think i'm gonna wait for Dzeko but what do others think?

Cheers.

At the moment i have Luis Fabiano but i want to get rid of him. There aren't many good strikers available to replace him' date=' Forlan's tb expires tomorrow, Diego Milito is at an external as is Edin Dzeko but he has another over a month left on his tb so who should i buy? I think i'm gonna wait for Dzeko but what do others think?

Cheers.[/quote']

Short term Forlan, Milito long term Dzeko

At the moment i have Luis Fabiano but i want to get rid of him. There aren't many good strikers available to replace him' date=' Forlan's tb expires tomorrow, Diego Milito is at an external as is Edin Dzeko but he has another over a month left on his tb so who should i buy? I think i'm gonna wait for Dzeko but what do others think?

Cheers.[/quote']

Short term Forlan' date=' Milito long term Dzeko[/quote']

Yeah Dzeko is the best choice and would still do a job in the short-term. Milito could very well be back down to 94 by the end of the season.

Cheers.[/quote']

I'd go Forlan, he should keep his rating for a while

Cheers.[/quote']

Edin Dzeko (Y).

Got a question about Nesta, tomorrow I'll be able to pick him up for about 14M (don't care about the money tbh, I got over 200M). But just wondering, will he keep his 94 till the end of his career or will he most likely drop a lot soon and end up below 90?

Coz if he keeps his 94 he still is a good back-up, despite his age.

Got a question about Nesta' date=' tomorrow I'll be able to pick him up for about 14M (don't care about the money tbh, I got over 200M). But just wondering, will he keep his 94 till the end of his career or will he most likely drop a lot soon and end up below 90?

Coz if he keeps his 94 he still is a good back-up, despite his age.[/quote']

He won't drop below 90

Despite his age he is probably one of the best defenders in the Seria A

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Got a question about Nesta' date=' tomorrow I'll be able to pick him up for about 14M (don't care about the money tbh, I got over 200M). But just wondering, will he keep his 94 till the end of his career or will he most likely drop a lot soon and end up below 90?

Coz if he keeps his 94 he still is a good back-up, despite his age.[/quote']

i doubt he will keep his 94 til the end of his carreer, but i also doubt he will end up his carreer as a 90 player. I think that for the current serie A season hes safe. Next season he will probably be 93/94, and the season after (if he doesnt retire) 92/93, but he might aswell stay 94, all really depends how well Milan will do and if Nesta will be replaced at some point (which i doubt it'll happen).

Id say hes a very good buy if you have over 200 mil to spend.

Id go for him straight away.

IS Pablo Cannavaro worth buying for C/V

Will he rise' date='stay or drop[/quote']

you Mean Paolo Cannavaro the napoli player?

if so then yea hes worth buying as backup, he should have risen to 89 last changes, its outrageous he didnt rise..... He will rise next changes.

Personally, but thats just my own opionion, he should be called in teh NT, hes a very good defender, but the NT preferred Fabio Cannavaro to him last WC, and look how it end up for Italy.....

Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

you Mean Paolo Cannavaro the napoli player?

if so then yea hes worth buying as backup' date=' he should have risen to 89 last changes, its outrageous he didnt rise..... He will rise next changes.

Personally, but thats just my own opionion, he should be called in teh NT, hes a very good defender, but the NT preferred Fabio Cannavaro to him last WC, and look how it end up for Italy.....[/quote']

Thanks i'd say i'll go for him cause my defense is fairly slack

My best defender is 90 so he wud come in handy

I have both Hart and De Gea on one of my teams. If I was to use one in a part exchange' date=' who should I sell?[/quote']

De Gea, he has too much competition for an NT spot, that means he has a rating cap he wont be able to surpass, unless he becomes the GK god, or starts playing regularly in the NT,which i doubt as spain has got teh likes of Casillas, Reyna, Valdes, all young keepers.

Hart on the other hand, is and will be Englands Main Keeper for many many years, as he has basically no competition for his spot, that means he can easely get much higher than De Gea.

Hart is to keep. De Gea is the one to use for exchange.

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Podolski is at an unmanaged club' date=' and i could buy him for 13 mil, is it worth it?[/quote']

If only Germany played all year round:p.

No i dont think you should buy him, his rating will stagnate at Koln untill he moves, he wont get rated higher, and the longer he stays at Koln, he will drop.

Its a different matter if youre in desperate need of him, but if there are better options, dont get him:).

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Podolski is at an unmanaged club' date=' and i could buy him for 13 mil, is it worth it?[/quote']

Depends. He is safe at 90 for a few months given the ratings just changed. If he goes into your team and makes you better he wouldn't be a bad short term option at that price. Also, if your setup is competitive, then it would be good. But if he is not going to start, I would be tempted to invest the money somewhere else.