Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Thats a tough one' date='both are good players but personally I would say Lennon as I think [b']he has more chance of making it into the England squad[/b] than Pablo has of getting into the Spanish squad.

I agree on this - that's why I think Lennon will be better in the long run. However, that doesnt mean a lot - England have to improve dramatically!

Im intrested in buying david luiz from another manager and I was thinking whether offering Periera Maicon (87) and 10 mil is a good offer? any advice would be great :)

David Luiz is a great buy,not familiar with Maicon but Luiz is a starter for Brazil and will probably move to a big club soon,so I would do it.

Should I sell Marouane Fellaini, with Everton under performing in the league and Fellaini not getting much playing time (although he may have been injured for most of it) he may well drop.

If I do sell him I only really have one other DM in Yann M'vila, what U21 DM or CM/DM would you advise I get as back up. I was thinking Sven Bender?

Thanks in advance people

Should I sell Marouane Fellaini' date=' with Everton under performing in the league and Fellaini not getting much playing time (although he may have been injured for most of it) he may well drop.

If I do sell him I only really have one other DM in Yann M'vila, what U21 DM or CM/DM would you advise I get as back up. I was thinking Sven Bender?

Thanks in advance people[/quote']

Mvila and Bender are both great players so I would do it...

just cheking:D

Couldn't be more resounding in my recommendation for him :D

Is Moussa Dembele worth buying

Hes at an external club

Fulham are doing poorly near the bottom of the table (lost 1-3 at home to West Ham today as well) Dembele won't rise any time soon. If an 88-rated striker would be a first team starter for you and it's a competitive set-up I can understand signing him, if he'd be little more than a back-up look elsewhere.

Fulham are doing poorly near the bottom of the table (lost 1-3 at home to West Ham today as well) Dembele won't rise any time soon. If an 88-rated striker would be a first team starter for you and it's a competitive set-up I can understand signing him' date=' if he'd be little more than a back-up look elsewhere.[/quote']

Ya he would only be back-up and he hasn't played for fulham in a while

Thanks Mate

Should i sell Luis Suarez' date=' an unmanaged club has made an offer of 15 million for him. My other Fwd's are Gilardino, Klose, Chamakh and Vucinic, so should i sell or not?[/quote']
I would keep a hold of him

Gilardino and Klose are getting on so he will be handy in da future

Yeah from that list I'd definitely keep hold of Suarez and Chamakh. Vucinic to a lesser extent for now, whilst I agree Klose and Gilardino are the two you should be looking at replacing.