Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Should i sell ronaldinho for 30m?my other fwd and wingers are ribery' date='barrios,cassano,mutu and simao.also do you think i should sell simao because besiktas isnt a big club so he might drop[/quote']

simao will drop

It depends on who you can buy with the money

IMO i would keep him and sell Simao

Ronaldinho has a better chance of keeping his rating for longer

simao will drop

It depends on who you can buy with the money

IMO i would keep him and sell Simao

Ronaldinho has a better chance of keeping his rating for longer

do you think i should exchange ronaldinho for balotelli?i know balotelli will rise but ronaldinho is one of my best players....

do you think i should exchange ronaldinho for balotelli?i know balotelli will rise but ronaldinho is one of my best players....

What makes you think Balotelli will rise ? i wouldnt get rid of Ronaldinho unless you can use that money to buy a decent player

Balotelli needs some big changes to occur to his attitude before any rise can be considered. I would suggest you can do a better deal involving Ronaldinho.

I agree regarding getting rid of Simao too, what kind of deal again depends on the nature of the set-up.

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Seems that Gremio and Ronaldinho found a deal, and it also seems that Ronaldinho is set to go to Brazil in January, tho its not official.

If i were you id swap ronaldinho, but not with Balotelli, i dont like his attitude, hes like Cassano, but worse (his head and attitude i mean).

Try instead to get someone Like Chamakh or Dzeko (Who is set to go to Juventus or Bayern), or some higher rated player like Forlan (hes about the same age, but he will keep his rating for a while).

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

no.....

who do you think is better to swap ronaldinho chamakh' date='suarez or cavani?[/quote']

1. Chamakh (he has a high chance to rise to 92 next changes)

2. Cavani (Long, long term he might outrate Chamakh, but i dont think you wanna wait, dont you, if your willing to wait, then imo go for Cavani)

3. Suarez (After a great last season, Suarez is starting to show his nerves on the field, which isnt good, if he becomes a Hot/Head, like Cassano, he will go nowhere, but if that rage is just a one time thing, then he might aswell get back to his standard and surpass both cavani and Chamakh, also til he remains in Holland, he will not rise anymore)

Ya in about 10years time when he decides to grow up

Balotelli is still 20 years old and has got years ahead of him' date=' theres no douting hes a gifted player but i still feel once hes matured hes going to show his talent week in week out and i think Mancini can see that, of course SM wise this could takes months or it could take years to get in to the 90's but i think most people would think he will hit it sometime[/center']

Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

He means whop should he swap ronaldinho for

Personally i would go for Cavani

Should word it a bit better then.

I would proberly go for Cavani at the moment' date=' but Chamakh is closely followed in SM terms even though i feel Suarez is far the better player[/center']

Balotelli is still 20 years old and has got years ahead of him' date=' theres no douting hes a gifted player but i still feel once hes matured hes going to show his talent week in week out and i think Mancini can see that, of course SM wise this could takes months or it could take years to get in to the 90's but i think most people would think he will hit it sometime[/center']

I know he is a class player as you can see here:

xzi_tXxueec

Once he grows up he will be a great player

Let's not completely rule out Balotelli rise.

If he stops being an idiot' date=' [b']he can become 95+[/b].

Lets not go over the top hey? I think the subject of 'Balotelli' deserves more caution than numbers like that to be banded about. Can't see him getting such a rating at City any time soon either (although I'm not sure I see his long-term future there anyway but I'm not sure I can see it at any club atm though)

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I know he is a class player as you can see here:

xzi_tXxueec

Once he grows up he will be a great player

ahh, now that ive seen this goal, i think Balotelli should be 95+ for sure!!!

Lets also give a 98 to Diego for his 60 mtr goal too then.

And while were at it, lets give Robinson a 99 for the goal he made by shooting the ball from his own goal's small area to the opponents goal and scoring.

Lets give ratings to players just basing it on single goals.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

ahh' date=' now that ive seen this goal, i think Balotelli should be 95+ for sure!!!

Lets also give a 98 to Diego for his 60 mtr goal too then.

And while were at it, lets give Robinson a 99 for the goal he made by shooting the ball from his own goal to the opponents goal and scoring.

Lets give ratings to players just basing it on single goals.[/quote']

its an example of what he can do:rolleyes:

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

its an example of what he can do:rolleyes:

Its not enough, just scoring like that, once every sometime to gain a good rating.

Imo he will never get above 91 if he keeps playing like he currently does.

Just watch him when he playes, he walks around during actions, like he doesnt care, he doesnt defend when needed, he scores once every sometime, hes very inconsistent, he doesnt even cheer when he scores, cuz he doesnt give a fuzz. This is not the kind of player i want to see playing, he just demoralises me everytime i watch him play (and that doesnt happen very often).

ALso his attitude is wrong, and as i said before, imo he worse than Cassano (head-wise). Unless he makes some radical changes to his playstyle and attitude, he wont become a good player.

Re: Can you whittle this down (CBs)?

Hi all -

Can you help me 'shrink' this list of 19 down to 12?

Luisao

Chivu

Chiellini

Galeano

Victor Ruiz

Bonucci

Cordoba

Howedes

Koscielny

Momadou Sakho

Hanley

Ranocchia

Fontas

Bartra

Natalino

Nicolas Burdisso

Aurtenetxe

Mario Fernandes

Besic

Players highlighted in orange - Hanley - Blackburn Rovers youngster

Natalino - 18 yr old at Inter

Besic - young Hamburger SV CB

Fontas - Barcelona hopeful

Please note that I like keeping youthful players to keep the interest level going.

Respect!

Hi all -

Can you help me 'shrink' this list of 19 down to 12?

Luisao

Chivu

Chiellini

Galeano

Victor Ruiz

Bonucci

Cordoba

Howedes

Koscielny

Momadou Sakho

Hanley

Ranocchia

Fontas

Bartra

Natalino

Nicolas Burdisso

Aurtenetxe

Mario Fernandes

Besic

Players highlighted in orange - Hanley - Blackburn Rovers youngster

Natalino - 18 yr old at Inter

Besic - young Hamburger SV CB

Fontas - Barcelona hopeful

Please note that I like keeping youthful players to keep the interest level going.

Respect!

I would sell the ones in bold,I would keep all the others.Sorry I cant help more

I would sell the ones in bold' date='I would keep all the others.Sorry I cant help more[/quote']

I also would sell Nicolás Burdisso and maybe Grant Hanley !

-----------------------------------

Should I sell or keep:

Brandão

Fernando (Bordeaux)

Tiago (At. Madrid)

TY

;)