Sign in to follow this  
Toro De Líbano

Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I was just wondering, what's probably Sami Khedira's peak? Currently he's 91 and worth about 14M for my team and the thing is, that Busquets will soon be released off his transfer ban and he's in an unmanaged team.

I'd really like to sign him and if Khedira will stay at 91 or only reach 92, I'll use him as an offer to swap, which would give me an advantage over other teams (I haven't got that much cash and I'd like to keep a little reserve).

So how good will Khedira probably be at his best? He currently is my #1 CM btw so I'm not desperate to get rid off him ;)

I was just wondering' date=' what's probably Sami Khedira's peak? Currently he's 91 and worth about 14M for my team and the thing is, that Busquets will soon be released off his transfer ban and he's in an unmanaged team.

I'd really like to sign him and if Khedira will stay at 91 or only reach 92, I'll use him as an offer to swap, which would give me an advantage over other teams (I haven't got that much cash and I'd like to keep a little reserve).

So how good will Khedira probably be at his best? He currently is my #1 CM btw so I'm not desperate to get rid off him ;)[/quote']

He will eventually get to 93 and even further.

I wouldnt use him to get Busquets if i were you ;)

I was just wondering' date=' what's probably Sami Khedira's peak? Currently he's 91 and worth about 14M for my team and the thing is, that Busquets will soon be released off his transfer ban and he's in an unmanaged team.

So how good will Khedira probably be at his best? He currently is my #1 CM btw so I'm not desperate to get rid off him ;)[/quote']

Sell him for cash cause you can't swap with unmanaged clubs

Busquets is a better player so buy him with the cash then

Darn yes I forgot that' date=' thanks for the reminder. Though I'll try n sell a less important player first.[/quote']

ya u should get a decent bit of cash for khedira but if u can keep both of them that would be a nice lookin center mid partnership

Im considering buying Hernanes but not sure as i dont know much about him as i dont get to watch italian fball.

can any1 describe what type of player he and if he is worth buying

he is at unmanged , but there are other options eg defoe ,ashley young

Im considering buying Hernanes but not sure as i dont know much about him as i dont get to watch italian fball.

can any1 describe what type of player he and if he is worth buying

he is at unmanged ' date=' but there are other options eg defoe ,ashley young[/quote']

He is playing brilliant for lazio and should of risen in the last changes so if he keeps up his good form he should rise

It really depends on what posistion you are weakest in

Get defoe if u need a striker

Try to dump someone else. I think Khedira has a good chance to get to 92 by the end of the season, perhaps even 93 if he performs extraordinarily well.

Busquets will be at high ratings for the next 10 years at Barca barring major injuries or loss of form. He's definitely a great buy.

Re: Can you whittle this down (CBs)?

Should I sell or keep:

Brandão

Fernando (Bordeaux)

Tiago (At. Madrid)

TY

;)

Anyone ?

BTW' date=' From this list I will buy 2:

[list']

[*]Luis Suárez

[*]Giuseppe Rossi

[*]Welliton (Spartak Moskva)

[*]Hulk

[*]Lucas Barrios

[*]Marco Borriello

What are the best choices?

TY

;)

Anyone ?

BTW' date=' From this list I will buy 2:

[list']

[*]Luis Suárez

[*]Giuseppe Rossi

[*]Welliton (Spartak Moskva)

[*]Hulk

[*]Lucas Barrios

[*]Marco Borriello

What are the best choices?

TY

;)

I would say Saurez and Hulk are the best 2 buys out of them, Barrios isnt too far behind though

I would say Saurez and Hulk are the best 2 buys out of them' date=' Barrios isnt too far behind though[/center']

I just made a bid for Suárez ! :)

Now I'm in doubt between: Rossi, Hulk and Barrios. :confused:

Neither 3 would be bad buys' date=' i think Hulk would be my choice out of them 3 though[/center']

Ok, thanks !

And what do you think ?

Should I sell or keep:

Brandão

Fernando (Bordeaux)

Tiago (At. Madrid)

TY

;)

Squillaci aint performing to well either though.

Squillaci is nevertheless somewhat safe. In any case, he won't go under 90 in a while.

Naldo is gonna experience some major free fall unless Bremen improves & he gets healthy.

I see that Squillaci wasn't even starting against Chelsea last night. What's with Djourou being selected ahead? Is he THAT bad or some injury?

Tactical change..

Djourou was brought in to deal with The Dog.. did pretty well too.

Squillaci is safe. Though, we need to see what Wenger does when the Verminator comes back.