Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Thinking about selling Walter Samuel and buying Ricardo Carvalho, I know Samuel had been playing extremely well at the start of the season but with his injury keeping him out until the end of the season I fear for his 93. What are the chances of Carvalho rising to 94?

Thinking about selling Walter Samuel and buying Ricardo Carvalho' date=' I know Samuel had been playing extremely well at the start of the season but with his injury keeping him out until the end of the season I fear for his 93. What are the chances of Carvalho rising to 94?[/quote']

Samuel should Drop, he's injured for a team that is having horrible form, and is unmanaged. Carvalho is at easily the best club in the world IMO, and is a definate starter. But Carvalho's age is the only thing stopping him rise, but he will stay.

Thinking about selling Walter Samuel and buying Ricardo Carvalho' date=' I know Samuel had been playing extremely well at the start of the season but with his injury keeping him out until the end of the season I fear for his 93. What are the chances of Carvalho rising to 94?[/quote']

I would do it.

Is Adel Taabart worth signing as he has been playing well in the championship for QPR? If he continues his form' date=' how much of an increase do you think he could get in the next changes? And in the long term what rating do you think he could get up to?[/quote']

going to bump this

Yes buy him' date=' he is doing great this season and the QPR fans love him, also they are top and they have a good chance of Premier League football next season, so yeah buy him! :)[/quote']

Ok thanks. If he continues his form, how much of an increase do you think he could get in the next changes? And in the long term what rating do you think he could get up to?

Ok thanks. If he continues his form' date=' how much of an increase do you think he could get in the next changes? And in the long term what rating do you think he could get up to?[/quote']

By the end of the season he could be about 85/86 and if he keeps up his form and QPR land the premier league your looking at 89 with a touch of a 90, you never know he could move to a top club.

Jelle Vossen of Genk, or Ricky Van Wolfswinkel of Utrecht?

Vossen has 16 goals from 18 appearances in the Belgian League, with Genk lying second, while Van Wolfswinkel has 11 from 18 appearances in the Dutch league, and Utrecht lie tenth.

Utrecht have appeared in the Europa League this year.

Which one to buy?

Jelle Vossen of Genk' date=' or Ricky Van Wolfswinkel of Utrecht?

Vossen has 16 goals from 18 appearances in the Belgian League, with Genk lying second, while Van Wolfswinkel has 11 from 18 appearances in the Dutch league, and Utrecht lie tenth.

Which one to buy?[/quote']

i would lean towards Vossen, i see a bigger prospect in him, but im not a Dutch expert.

Respuesta: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Vossen will get a good rise but Van Wolfswinkel is better IMO.

IMO go for Wolfswinkle, plays for the better team and the better National Team and there is much more transfer news about Wolfswinkle then Vossen, although they are both great talents.

Buy Javier Hernandez or Diego Milito? I can only afford to buy 1 of them. Milito would be a confirmed starter but i fear for his rating and age. Hernandez would maybe probably creep in my XI. I just sold Fabiano and Ronaldinho and my Attack looks pathetic. Can any of u guys list some up and coming strikers or risers?:confused:

Buy Javier Hernandez or Diego Milito? I can only afford to buy 1 of them. Milito would be a confirmed starter but i fear for his rating and age. Hernandez would maybe probably creep in my XI. I just sold Fabiano and Ronaldinho and my Attack looks pathetic. Can any of u guys list some up and coming strikers or risers?:confused:

What are the available players?

All are taken except those 2. So which one out of the 2 shud i get:confused:

Milito has been the third choice for Inter's attack this season and only scored 3 goals...

It is likely to drop but' date=' with the arrival of Leonardo things can change and he can go back to the great performances he did in the past. We never know...

Even if he drops to 94/93 is still a top striker IMO !!

And in a short term he is a good bet !!

[b']Hernández [/b]has had some opportunities and I take them well with goals and good performances.

He's young, talented and has shown he can fight with Berbatov and Rooney for a place in XI.

I think it is a good bet in a long term and looking to the rest of the Man. United forwards... are no big deal.

But can he reach 93/94/95 ?

If you can buy both! :)

Milito has been the third choice for Inter's attack this season and only scored 3 goals...

It is likely to drop but' date=' with the arrival of Leonardo things can change and he can go back to the great performances he did in the past. We never know...

Even if he drops to 94/93 is still a top striker IMO !!

And in a short term he is a good bet !!

[b']Hernández [/b]has had some opportunities and I take them well with goals and good performances.

He's young, talented and has shown he can fight with Berbatov and Rooney for a place in XI.

I think it is a good bet in a long term and looking to the rest of the Man. United forwards... are no big deal.

But can he reach 93/94/95 ?

If you can buy both! :)

Thanks alot! Will Hernandez rise in the next 2 turns of the EPL ratings? And by how much?

I'm selling either Diego or Mashcherano and replacing with of these CMs. Which CM shud i get?

Banega (Lost starting spot)

Tino Costa (playing regularly)

Elias (moved to Atletico Madrid. cud do well)

Luis Anderson (starting to regain form for Man u)

Lucho Gonzalez (tough to get)

Khedira (92?)

Melo (playing superbly for Juve. cud rise?)

Sven Bender (future talent)

Jovetic (injured for a long time)

Or shud i just keep Diego/Mascherano?

I'm selling either Diego or Mashcherano and replacing with of these CMs. Which CM shud i get?

Banega (Lost starting spot)

Tino Costa (playing regularly)

Elias (moved to Atletico Madrid. cud do well)

Luis Anderson (starting to regain form for Man u)

Lucho Gonzalez (tough to get)

Khedira (92?)

Melo (playing superbly for Juve. cud rise?)

Sven Bender (future talent)

Jovetic (injured for a long time)

Or shud i just keep Diego/Mascherano?

I would sell Diego and try and get Khedira and Bender.