Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Sell Juan And Adriano (Barca) and get Vermaelen and Kompany?

What are the chances of Juan dropping? And will Vermaelen and Kompany reach the heights of Juans rating?:confused:

I have never rated Juan that highly. Adriano has hardly played. I would do that deal if you needed some CBs.

From what I am hearing of Kompany, he is a potential 92.

Should I now cash in on these players I bought as risers?

Barry Douglas profit £260k

Serge Aurier profit £2.4 million

Jon Aurtenetxe profit £3.2 million

Luca Caldirola profit £710k

Nick Ross profit £690k

Nampalys Mendy profit £2.5 million

Davy Propper profit £500k

Luc Casnos profit £2.4 million

thanks

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

He will keep it for 3 months and i suppose the rest of the season' date=' maybe a slight chance of a drop but i would sell him after or put him in a part-exchange to try and get Pique?[/quote']

How on earth did you come to that conclusion ? He didnt drop because of his or Uniteds performances, he dropped due to his injury !

Easily one of the worlds finest CB's still and will not drop. :confused:

How will he drop....... im actually baffled. Its not like United are top of the prem with games in hand... oh wait.

Has settled in well yet at the Gunners' date=' but if ur in need of a cb then get him.[/quote']

do you think he can become 90+?

its prety obvious he should hit 89 next changes due to him playing regularly, but im more interested in 90/90+ material, cuz if got a few other deals going on, and 3.6 mil could make a difference in those deals, so wanted to know if Koscielny is worth the risk.

do you think he can become 90+?

its prety obvious he should hit 89 next changes due to him playing regularly' date=' but im more interested in 90/90+ material, cuz if got a few other deals going on, and 3.6 mil could make a difference in those deals, so wanted to know if Koscielny is worth the risk.[/quote']

thing is mate hes not playing regularly, i would rank him as the worst Arsenal cb imo

Vermaelen

Djourou

Squill

Kosc

Im not going to judge his future potential but ATM doesnt look much like 90+ material, what other cb's could you get?

thing is mate hes not playing regularly' date=' i would rank him as the worst Arsenal cb imo

Vermaelen

Djourou

Squill

Kosc

Im not going to judge his future potential but ATM doesnt look much like 90+ material, what other cb's could you get?[/quote']

im pretty full on CBs ive got Mertesacker, Hummels, Bonucci and Ranocchia atm.

I was interested in Koscienly more as potential.

But at this point, if you say hes not that good, ill wait to finish the deals im currently doing, and if i will have any money left, ill buy Koscienly, because 3.6 mil is still a bargain for an 88 that plays in Arsenal (i checked and he played over 1k minutes so far in the Premier league, so probably he will rise to 89, and that would mean income for me).

Gotta spread :(

thing is mate hes not playing regularly' date=' i would rank him as the worst Arsenal cb imo

Vermaelen

Djourou

Squill

Kosc

Im not going to judge his future potential but ATM doesnt look much like 90+ material, what other cb's could you get?[/quote']

He is playing regularly actually. But we still have to see what the partnership will be when Vermaelen comes back.

which to buy; YANGA-MBIWA' date=' Mapou - MEDEL, Gary - RAFA, López - CONGRE, Daniel - APAM, Onyekachi - N'DAW, Guirane? :)

Thanks![/quote']

Bump.

Also who do you think will rise more out of this http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2253074&clubid=17619926&sid=48754 teams risers?

Thanks!!

I have Busquets as a sub ATM, with Cambiasso starting. i have an offer for Cambiasso of £15 + Mascherano. I don't like that so I was thinking maybe Mascherano + Bastos or Tasci

but what I want to know is; how soon are Mascherano's and Cambiasso's ratings going to drop, and who you would prefer to have. and whether you would do either of the suggested offers.:)

thanks

I have Busquets as a sub ATM' date=' with Cambiasso starting. i have an offer for Cambiasso of £15 + Mascherano. I don't like that so I was thinking maybe Mascherano + Bastos or Tasci

but what I want to know is; how soon are Mascherano's and Cambiasso's ratings going to drop, and who you would prefer to have. and whether you would do either of the suggested offers.:)

thanks[/quote']

I'd prefer Cambiasso over Mascherano, Busquets is better than the lot though.

What can you do with them money though, can you sign another youngstar with the money or is it basically worthless.Are you planning a big signing and your building up money. I think the money will be the factor there. In a game world where money is the key factor it's a reasonable offer but if its very competitive then don't do it.

Georgi Schennikov of Cska Moskva or Jakub Blaszczykowski of Borussia Dortmund ? im not sure which one to get' date=' any help would be greatly appreciated!

[/center']

Schennikov could rise to 88 next time because he is a regular for CSKA. On the other hand, Blaszczykowski is a sub but he gets minutes, which means he might rise to 89 by the end of the year.

Personally, I would go for Schennikov because he is a lot younger and he is an undisputed starter for his club. He could break into Russia's lineup in the following years.

However, u should also consider whether u need LB/LM or a RM/Winger ;)