Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Hi' date=' I have two deals i need help on.

Firstly, should i sell Raul Albiol for 32 million and either Bodmar OR Demichelis?? I also have Pepe, Bruno Alves, Milito and Cannavaro in CB. :)

Secondly, should i sell Van Der Vaart for 15 million and Chamakh?? In CM i also have M Diarra and L Diarra, Diego, Ganso, Javi Martinez and Perrotti.

Cheers :D[/quote']

Keep Albiol. Sell Bodmar and Demichelis.

Keep VdV.

:)

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

MAROUANE FELLAINI or JAMES MILNER??????????

Which of this players have a highest chance to rise 91 in the next rewiew?

thanks

Get James Milner. Man City are doing well and he could rise next changes. I like Fellani though, he has a big future ahead of him but i can't see him rising again at Everton.

Thomas Muller

or

Juan Manuel Mata?

Both will get higher at some point but Muller will do so faster since he plays for a better team and he is already a member of Germany NT whereas Mata will find it really hard to get into Spain's lineup. Muller should be your choice :)

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

MAROUANE FELLAINI or JAMES MILNER??????????

Which of this players have a highest chance to rise 91 in the next rewiew?

thanks

Milner has the greater chance but I doubt they will give him a 91. He's getting decent game time at City and he hasn't really done much else, but he's still got a better chance of a 91.

Fellaini is an amazing player for us, but he wont get a 91 he missed a large chunk of last season with injury and based on our current league form I can't see how SM will justify giving him an increase.

Emiliano Viviano or Anders Lindegaard?

Lindegaard:

He's part of one of the best teams in the world and looks very likely to be first choice once VdS retires.

Doesn't have too much experience in the big leagues.

Schmeichel doesn't believe he's experienced enough to play for Utd.

When Fergie splurges though, he usually splurges in the right direction, though keepers like Foster and Kuszak have failed at Utd.

Viviano:

Co owned by Inter and currently playing for Bologna.

Rumours are Julio Cesar may be leaving Inter and that means Viviano will be Inter's new keeper.

Viviano is rated as one of the best keepers in a league renowned for it's keepers.

He's also now playing for Italy ahead of Sirigu, as Buffon is injured.

I currently own Lindegaard in a GC but there's a possibility that I could get Viviano in exchange for him + cash.

Basic question here is.. who'll be better in the future?

Lindegaard who may be Utd's no. 1, or Viviano who may be Italy's no. 1

EDIT: A vid of some of Lindegaard's saves:

e9xKWSlBDsk

Viviano v Lindegaard:

Go for Viviano' date=' especially as Julio Cesar is rumoured to hold Man Utd as one of the clubs he's interested in leaving Inter for.

Viviano has had a good stint with the national team. Lindegaard hasn't[/quote']

Fair point.

But what if he takes over from VdS? He'll really shoot up in the ratings then.

man u haven't signed him for nothing and AF knowns when he see's talent so lindegraad has talent and the video shows us that plus at man u he will get premiership exp and get access to top dollar training keep him:cool:

But what about Foster and that Kuszack guy? I've seen people jizzing themselves because of them but now neither of them will be Utd's no.1

I'm leaning more towards Viviano since it does seem like he'll be moving to a big club soon (most likely Inter) and then he'll be no. 1 for both his NT and the big team.

Thank you for both your replies! :)