Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Hey I Need help !!!!!! I have a bid of Darijo SRNA accapted (12 And Mauricio PINILLA ).... Is Darijo SRNA rating Safe can he rise or drop or stay Thanks ... ;)

Safe...I good move could see him rise but that alittle difficuilt right now as he is essential to Shakthar ;)

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

This is my current squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=415348&clubid=3080856&sid=6057

I've been doing a bit of buying and selling just cos i was getting bored with my squad. Just wondering what others thought' date=' who to sell??

thanks in advance.[/quote']

i would sell Ben foster , as you dont need 2 good goalkeepers and then Buy Courtois 74 > 84/85.

This is my current squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=415348&clubid=3080856&sid=6057

I've been doing a bit of buying and selling just cos i was getting bored with my squad. Just wondering what others thought' date=' who to sell??

thanks in advance.[/quote']

Here is some of my opinions:

I would sell glen Johnson and try to buy Ivanovic or Sagna.

Then I would try to sell Alex and try to buy Subotic.

I would sell Ben Foster and try to buy Sirigu.

Maybe try to give Drogba for Ibrahimovic.

And Maybe Kaka and money for Xavi or Iniesta or someone like that.

Try to sell Maicon and try to get Sergio Ramos or Dani Alves.

Sell Milito and try to get Higuain,Villa,Ibrahimovic..(ofcourse try to add someone else,noone (smart) will accept only milito for villa).

I would sell Pirlo too.And try to get Schweinsteiger.If you cant,then nothing keep him.

I would sell Nesta if you can get for example Pepe.If you cant get anyone higher then 91,92 then keep him.

Robinho deff keep him.

I would sell Ambrosini and Zhirkov..Try to get for example Bale on that position or Coentrao for zhirkov..And for Ambrosini try to get Sahin,Martinez,M'vila,hernanes,Khedira...

Chamakh keep him.

Johnson if you cant get Sagna or Ivanovic for him,then keep him.

Sell Inzaghi,Kalazde,oddo,Jankulovski,favalli,I would also sell Di Santo because he is great talent but doubt that he will rise in his club..

And try to get some risers like: albringhton,gotze,ruiz,hummels,dominguez,subotic,hummels,Necid,dzagoev,schennikov,schmelzer,hazard,sanchez,rafael,coutinho,wilshere,rodwell,carroll,chicharito,otamendi,iker munian,lukaku,from keepers sirigu,muslera,viviano,hart,de gea..

List is long,of course that you cant get them all but I wrote them so many,because my opinion is that probably 70,80% from this my list are taken...

Hope I helped :).

Yeah I would sell him' date='if you have someone good to buy,if you dont need money then keep him.[/quote']

I can convince people to buy him hopefully

Don't write him off just because Chelsea's form is off. He's still a young and talented DM.

Selling for the sake of it' date=' no. If you have good reason then it's understandable.[/quote']

Its understandable,I just won the league and already have a Domestic Cup under my belt with the finals of the Champions Cup Looming

My Midfield looks like this.

------Essien

-Fletcher--lampard

My B-team

-------Mikel

-Ramires--Pjanic

But with M'Vila having a chance at 90 at the next changes would it be wise to sell.

if u can get good cash or part exchange

as said above, I can try.

there are plenty of playes at unmanaged clubs. i signed fletcher, Coentrao and david luiz for cash a while back.

I can convince people to buy him hopefully

Its understandable' date='I just won the league and already have a Domestic Cup under my belt with the finals of the Champions Cup Looming

My Midfield looks like this.

------Essien

-Fletcher--lampard

My B-team

-------Mikel

-Ramires--Pjanic

But with M'Vila having a chance at 90 at the next changes would it be wise to sell.

as said above, I can try.

there are plenty of playes at unmanaged clubs. i signed fletcher, Coentrao and david luiz for cash a while back.[/quote']

Maybe try to give Lampard and Mikel for Xavi... :D

I have the chance to buy either Brighi (5.7 mil) o Simplicio (5.3 mil) from an external club. Game World is competitive.

I currently only have 2 CM's so i urgently need a backup one.

Who of these 2 would be the best choice?

Brighi is younger, but Simplicio is having a better impact in this Roma season.

The buy would be short term as i want to replace the one i buy later on.

But still i dont want them to risk a drop next changes.

VIEWS ON FLETCHER AT UTD. Will he stay 92 or rise to 93?

will stay at 92 for sure' date=' has a chance to rise, good player also, get him.

I have the chance to buy either Brighi (5.7 mil) o Simplicio (5.3 mil) from an external club. Game World is competitive.

I currently only have 2 CM's so i urgently need a backup one.

Who of these 2 would be the best choice?

Brighi is younger, but Simplicio is having a better impact in this Roma season.

The buy would be short term as i want to replace the one i buy later on.

But still i dont want them to risk a drop next changes.

Get simplicio then, neither wont drop in the next ratings but Simplicio is having the better season. I dont know whos better as a player, but you should know that since u are a Roma fan. :P

So this guy countered my offer for Van Der wiel , really competitive world and i think i should go with his Counter offer just checking here 1st.

I Have enough depth for every wear so i can go all out for a new RB and Van der wiel is up for sale.

My Debuchy (89) + Kovacevic (87) for his Van Der Wiel , Pretty sure i should go through with it.

My Other Rb is Sagna.

So this guy countered my offer for Van Der wiel ' date=' really competitive world and i think i should go with his Counter offer just checking here 1st.

I Have enough depth for every wear so i can go all out for a new RB and Van der wiel is up for sale.

My Debuchy (89) + Kovacevic (87) for his Van Der Wiel , Pretty sure i should go through with it.

My Other Rb is Sagna.[/quote']

Go !

Very hard to get a good RB like vdW in competitive setup :)

So this guy countered my offer for Van Der wiel ' date=' really competitive world and i think i should go with his Counter offer just checking here 1st.

My Other Rb is Sagna.[/quote']

It depends,if you dont have any other RB then Sagna and that he is rated more then 85 then deff do it.

Doubt that VDW will rise,but if he moves to some better club,probably then he will.

Who should i buy out of Yaya Toure or Lassan Diarra ? Going out for a new DM.

Yaya Toure at the moment.Diarra is getting more chance in real then before,but again there is little bit chance of dropping,Toure is deff sure on 92 and playing very well for City.

Who should i buy out of Yaya Toure or Lassan Diarra ? Going out for a new DM.

In SM terms I would choose Yaya. He have regular spot in City while Lass, altough getting more chance nowadays, is still not definate starter for Real.

If we based on real life, I would choose Lass honestly :)

I have had a counter offer in which I made a bid for Souza ROBINHO where I would have to exchange Marko MARIN and Marek HAMSIK. All I know is that all 3 are doing pretty well! The question is how well in the future and therefore should I do the deal?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

I have had a counter offer in which I made a bid for Souza ROBINHO where I would have to exchange Marko MARIN and Marek HAMSIK. All I know is that all 3 are doing pretty well! The question is how well in the future and therefore should I do the deal?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Marin should stay because Bremen is having really poor season,and Hamsik should stay too..I cant see Robinho rising too to be honest..

So if hamsik or marin are your first teamers then I wouldnt do it..Both Are Great talents..

Hamsik if he moves to some bigger club he could easly get 92,93..

Marin could get 91,92..

So personally I wouldnt do it,but it depends on your team,because I dont know your team.