Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I bought Peruchi MAURICIO a while back' date=' and should I keep him or sell him? I only want him if he is either a likely 90+ in the future or will rise imminently. If someone can provide a good, detailed answer then rep is available.

Hi,

I caint offer you help im no scout.

The rep bit in bold should not be givan and please do not offer it as bribe or for people's help it is agaisnt the rules so please dont do it just say thanks. This goas for all of you no saying rep is avalible :)

Thanks.

Yeah, he's not playing and tbh with his injuries and after an unsuccessful trial at portsmouth - i could see him retiring. And if you don't see him soon he'll drop. Or a sell to a lower league team. ETC. Basically sell sell.

DENTINHO....sell?

BORRIELLO?

and marco rossi is starting for siena now so not these ratings but the ratings after is a possible 86+

should i sell grosso (92) for 30 mil..? my other LB are De Cler and Maxwell.

i also Cordoba (94' date=' D)[/quote']

Grosso is still the first choice LB for italy and lyon, so he won't drop. I reckon u shld sell de cler instead.

Maxwell could increase to 93. But 30m for grosso is a good price for someone so old, so try to get a decent replacement b4 u sell him.

cheers

Scott Brown

Owen Hargreaves

Anunciado Josue

Should I sell or keep these players? :confused: They are 1st team players' date=' so it makes it harder for me to choose. ([i']managers in my setup are all attached to their players, making it hard to find replacements[/i]):(

if it's difficult to get 91+ players, why would u want to sell them off? U could try to use ur players in player exchanges to get younger or higher rated players.

I reckon both josue and hargreaves should keep their ratings.

cheers

NALDO' date=' Aparecido (91)

and

HUGO ALMEIDA, Miguel (89)

Any info on these two would be great:)[/quote']

I'm not too sure about almeida but competition for a front two spot in bayern is immense due to the number of strikers.

As for naldo, he is a key defender for werder alongisde mertesecker and i reckon he could hit 92 by the end of the season if werder does well.

cheers

I usually do my own research although i am struggling to do that this time. In GC24 i managed to pick up Dutch side FC Twente. Almost straight after picking up the side i went onto a stats site to check out who has been playing regularly for the club and who may be potential increasers/decreasers. And i found out that the number one goalkeeper for Twente is 37 year old Sander Boschker. He obviously can't go on for ever so my first question is how much longer will he be FC Twente's number one for? I then noticed that there are two other goalkeepers in the FC Twente squad on SM, they are Cees Paauwe and Nikolay Mihaylov. So my second question is who will take over as number one goalkeeper once Boschker retires?

Thanks for any help given. :)

I usually do my own research although i am struggling to do that this time. In GC24 i managed to pick up Dutch side FC Twente. Almost straight after picking up the side i went onto a stats site to check out who has been playing regularly for the club and who may be potential increasers/decreasers. And i found out that the number one goalkeeper for Twente is 37 year old Sander Boschker. He obviously can't go on for ever so my first question is how much longer will he be FC Twente's number one for? I then noticed that there are two other goalkeepers in the FC Twente squad on SM' date=' they are Cees Paauwe and Nikolay Mihaylov. So my second question is [b']who will take over as number one goalkeeper once Boschker retires? [/b]

Thanks for any help given. :)

Mihaylov is the first choice keeper for twente so far, if i'm not wrong. He has played the first league at least from my sources and could increase by a couple of ratings to the low 80s.

In any case, Mihaylov is bound to take over a number one goalkeeper at the moment. I doubt pool will ever need his services with reina at first choice, therefore he should be sold to twente if he continues his performances.

cheers

Mihaylov is the first choice keeper for twente so far' date=' if i'm not wrong. He has played the first league at least from my sources and could increase by a couple of ratings to the low 80s.

In any case, Mihaylov is bound to take over a number one goalkeeper at the moment. I doubt pool will ever need his services with reina at first choice, therefore he should be sold to twente if he continues his performances.

cheers[/quote']

Thanks for that mate, for the last 15 minutes or so i have been doing some moren research for myself and found out that Mihaylov started and finished the first game of the season. I have also found out that this will probably continue, and i think he could well increase to the mid 80's soon, not low 80's. Thanks for the starter mate. :)

LUNA, Jorge Luis

FABIO, José

CACERES, Luis

GASTON DIAZ

MOYO-MODISE

LAZAR, Pál

KOLEV, Plamen

Thy're all between 20 and 21 years and their rating go from 74 to 80. I bought them to sell later for a higher price after they had a rating change (which already happened), but know I don't know if I should keep any of them. Meaning, will any of them rise any more?

LUNA' date=' Jorge Luis

FABIO, José

CACERES, Luis

GASTON DIAZ

MOYO-MODISE

LAZAR, Pál

KOLEV, Plamen

Thy're all between 20 and 21 years and their rating go from 74 to 80. I bought them to sell later for a higher price after they had a rating change (which already happened), but know I don't know if I should keep any of them. Meaning, will any of them rise any more?[/quote']

I would keep Gaston Diaz, who has played enough so far to rise, and Jose Fabio, as he is getting a few games as well and will also rise a few.

Sell everyone else, some are playing in weaker leagues who I usually sell as they are close to their peak in their league, some just aren't playing enough to be worth keeping hold of.

Check on the players real club and if you see your player is one of the highest rated players at the club, than he's worth selling. :)

j.w.... ivan cordobas transfer ban jus ran out for one of my teams so just wondering wether i shud get rid of him or keep him ahead of the italy rating changes

He will drop 1 or 2 even, as he has not played since February. If you want you can wait and see if he plays before the changes. If he starts to play he will still drop, but only 1. If he does not play, it will be 2, especially as he got a plus 2 rating last time around. I would transfer list him now for a huge sum and let the bids roll in. :)

He will drop 1 or 2 even' date=' as he has not played since February. If you want you can wait and see if he plays before the changes. If he starts to play he will still drop, but only 1. If he does not play, it will be 2, especially as he got a plus 2 rating last time around. I would transfer list him now for a huge sum and let the bids roll in. :)[/quote']

care to explain why he would drop?

cordoba was hugely impressive for inter and definitely deserves his 94 rating. plus the fact that he is a D in the game, i reckon he is highly useful.

i would say keep him for the moment :rolleyes: U still have time till the italian changes if u change ur mind.

cheers

Can anyone tell me anything about Kader Keita and whether he will drop in the next ratings changes.

he would stay. He was impressive for sevilla, thus the increase. Barca wouldn't buy him for nothing, wouldn't they.

Xavi and iniesta are first choice in the barca midfield. It is between keita and yaya toure for the last spot.

Keep him for now and see if he gets games for barca. He came on as a sub in the first game of the season.

cheers

Archived