Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Two quick ones here:

Luis Gustavo or Kroos?

And in what order would you rank:

Marcelo' date=' Khedira, Di Maria?[/quote']

Kroos imo cuz hes younger has has better chance to get into the NT.

Its a very tough one, i rate all 3 very very close to each other, but personally right now id say

Di Maria

Marcelo

Khedira

Di Maria is doing great as winger.

Marcelo is the only decent LB Real has, plus hes been having a great season, he has matured alot on the field.

Khedira is doing good but lately hes been losin a few minutes to Diarra, hope not (cuz i have him in alot of my setups) but he might lose his starting place to diarra if he wont be playing well, as mour seems to have started doubting in him abit.

Kroos imo cuz hes younger has has better chance to get into the NT.

Its a very tough one' date=' i rate all 3 very very close to each other, but personally right now id say

Di Maria

Marcelo

Khedira

Di Maria is doing great as winger.

Marcelo is the only decent LB Real has, plus hes been having a great season, he has matured alot on the field.

Khedira is doing good but lately hes been losin a few minutes to Diarra, hope not (cuz i have him in alot of my setups) but he might lose his starting place to diarra if he wont be playing well, as mour seems to have started doubting in him abit.[/quote']

Cheers :) repped as well.

Two quick ones here:

Luis Gustavo or Kroos?

And in what order would you rank:

Marcelo' date=' Khedira, Di Maria?[/quote']

Kroos for sure. Don't know that much about Gustavo but I've never been a fan of defending Brazilian midfielders (after all they're all born attackers, just need to play defending roles because they're simply not good enough compared to the other attacking Brazilians :P), don't know that much who've been really great. Kroos on the other hand seems to be one of the best attacking talents Germany has together with Ozil on the midfield.

Hmm that would be

Di Maria

Khedira

Marcelo

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Could you put this players in order or at least tell me the best 5 buys?

Brama' date='Defour,Eduardo,McGeady,Nocerino,Bilyaletdino v,Debuchy,Lens,

Torosidis,Matuidi,Asamoah,Souza and Gaitan.[/quote']

Hmm that is some big list. Don't know all of them that well but I'll try to give you my opinion on the ones I do know.

Brama is a solid player, playing every match for Twente and I think he'll be a future captain of the team. Next to that he's probably the guy to replace v Bommel in the Dutch NT when he leaves. He'll sure get 90 later on, but I think that'll take time and he probably won't go higher as long as he stays in Holland.

Lens is a great winger and a player with a good future. I think he'll be picked up by some big club in 1 or 2 years and should be able to get to 92/93. He's fast, skilled and able to score. He just needs to learn some more but that'll come.

Defour is a talented midfielder, though he sure has to move outside Belgium if he wants to rise any higher than 89.

Bilyaletdinov used to be 90 and dropped to 89 so I guess that kinda says it all about him. Currently playing for Everton and getting decent matches. But well Arteta has been playing for Everton for quite some time now, performing very well but never got over 90 either...

Can't really help you on the others as I don't know enough.

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Bilyaletdinov used to be 90 and dropped to 89 so I guess that kinda says it all about him. Currently playing for Everton and getting decent matches. But well Arteta has been playing for Everton for quite some time now' date=' performing very well but never got over 90 either...

Can't really help you on the others as I don't know enough.[/quote']

Arteta used to be 91 but dropped as Everton never qualified for Europe and due to injury. Also Bilyaletdinov has a good chance of dropping due to Evertons poor league form. He also isn't that good, but his form may come with a run of games which he now looks like he may be getting. Also Arteta hasn't been to good lately either, I would even go as far as saying he has been one of our worst players this season as he plays to deep and often slows the play down far to much and looses it far to much as well and don't get me started on his set pieces, his corners hit the first man and his free kicks never test the keeper.

I need help with my biera mar team in a Portuguese championship..

i am looking to get rid of a AM or W off my team or both so i can get some cash back as i have less then 1mil. im wondering which of these players have more potential then others

YR Rating

ALBRIGHTON, Marc RM/Wing 21 84

ZEHAVI, Eran Wing/AM 23 84

BELLA, Iván Wing/LB 21 83

GALIULLIN, Vagiz Wing/AM 24 82

KITAMBALA, Lynel Fwd/Wing 22 84

LAMELA, Erik AM 18 84

LUCAS, Rodrigues AM/Wing 18 83

MILANOV, Georgi AM/CM 18 78

SALOMAO, Diogo Wing 22 80

BEBE, Correia Wing/Fwd 20 80

BARBAROUSES, Kosta Fwd/Wing 20 80

im getting mario gotze in a P/E deal so he should be coming in 2morrow so he is going to be my starting AM and dont need that many AMs

I need help with my biera mar team in a Portuguese championship..

i am looking to get rid of a AM or W off my team or both so i can get some cash back as i have less then 1mil. im wondering which of these players have more potential then others

YR Rating

ALBRIGHTON' date=' Marc RM/Wing 21 84[/b']

ZEHAVI, Eran Wing/AM 23 84

BELLA, Iván Wing/LB 21 83

GALIULLIN, Vagiz Wing/AM 24 82

KITAMBALA, Lynel Fwd/Wing 22 84

LAMELA, Erik AM 18 84

LUCAS, Rodrigues AM/Wing 18 83

MILANOV, Georgi AM/CM 18 78

SALOMAO, Diogo Wing 22 80

BEBE, Correia Wing/Fwd 20 80

BARBAROUSES, Kosta Fwd/Wing 20 80

im getting mario gotze in a P/E deal so he should be coming in 2morrow so he is going to be my starting AM and dont need that many AMs

Keeps the ones in bold, dunno bout the others.

Buy Melo for around 20M? Decent competitive GW, most top clubs are taken, so its hard to find normal players from unmanaged etc.

I've got Pirlo, Fletcher, Khedira, Gonzalez and Ambrosini in midfield (+couple wingers), and I wached this as a chance to replace Ambrosini.

Also, made a bid for Sakho. I got pretty much cover in central back, but got just Criscito and Veloso to put for LB's, so do I need to get Sakho and try to sell one of my current left backs?

Re: Titulli: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Terry + Bale to get Vidic a good deal for me?

As long as you have a replacement for Bale it sure is!

Can you rank this player from 1 to 6.

Defour' date='Schennikov,Dzagoev,Shawcross,teixeira douglas,ricky van wolfswinkel.

Thanks.[/quote']

Dzagoev

Defour

Douglas

v Wolfswinkel

Schennikov

Shawcross

I have one offer for Sami Khedira. Guy offer me Giuseppe Rossi and 3 mil.

I have Montolivo, Perrotta, Moutinho, Pizzaro and Santos on same position, but i'm short with forwards(90+); i have only Pedro and Del Piero

What should i do?

I have one offer for Sami Khedira. Guy offer me Giuseppe Rossi and 3 mil.

I have Montolivo' date=' Perrotta, Moutinho, Pizzaro and Santos on same position, but i'm short with forwards(90+); i have only Pedro and Del Piero

What should i do?[/quote']

keep Khedira as he could go 92. Sell Pizzaro and Perrotta instead to buy a FWD