Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I've about 17 million to spend on a new striker but I'm only looking to spend about 6 million on a striker . Which strikers would be rising from about 82 onwards ?

You should try Paloschi or Sahar. I've feeling that both of them will be regular player this season and they have very good future

I've about 17 million to spend on a new striker but I'm only looking to spend about 6 million on a striker . Which strikers would be rising from about 82 onwards ?

Jason Scotland - just moved to the premiership with wigan and should rise

Robbie Blake - also starting next seasonn in the premiership

Caleb Folan - looking good for hull in china

how likely is Ben Arfa to rise ??

In next changes? 0% chance, unless he scores some hat tricks in first few games. But seriously, he must really impress in first games to have any chances for rise. But later next season... it is possible for him to have rise, if Deshcamps can dig the talent out of him and, even more, teach him some discipline.

I Need A Stronger CB' date=' So I Want To Buy Ferdinand. The Manager Is Asking For Ronaldinho And One Of My Current CBs (Cordoba/Carragher/Gallas). Is This Worth It?[/quote']

Yes, Ronaldinho is only going to go down from now and all your current CB's are all older than Ferdinand all will never see his rating.

In next changes? 0% chance' date=' unless he scores some hat tricks in first few games. But seriously, he must really impress in first games to have any chances for rise. But later next season... it is possible for him to have rise, if Deshcamps can dig the talent out of him and, even more, teach him some discipline.[/quote']

I was going to swap Deco for him, i am already well stocked, but looking for the future ?

i need to sell formica or De federico to raise cash for dembele who should I sell. Who will reach higher

thanks

Both are very talnted but IMO keep De federico as he is immensely talented and is a future 94+

Formica is a very talented lad too but i cant seem him getting to the heights of De Federico ;)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I'm the manager of Tranmere Rovers in English Championship 2963, but the Liverpool manager has decided, totally out of the blue, to offer £2.8M for Kevin Strootman. I'm thinking about accepting as he is 3rd choice AM, behind Milan BADELJ and Sebastian GIOVINCO, but I've seen him play (albeit only once ! :rolleyes:) and he looked quite good. Should I accept ? Or reject ? I don't need the money, mind you.

I'm the manager of Tranmere Rovers in English Championship 2963' date=' but the Liverpool manager has decided, totally out of the blue, to offer £2.8M for Kevin Strootman. I'm thinking about accepting as he is 3rd choice AM, behind Milan BADELJ and Sebastian GIOVINCO, but I've seen him play (albeit only once ! :rolleyes:) and he looked quite good. Should I accept ? Or reject ? I don't need the money, mind you.[/quote']

It's only a matter of time before he gets picked up by a top six team in Holland, AZ have him on their shortlist. He shoud rise to 83 regardless if he moves in the next Dutch changes.

I'm the manager of Tranmere Rovers in English Championship 2963' date=' but the Liverpool manager has decided, totally out of the blue, to offer £2.8M for Kevin Strootman. I'm thinking about accepting as he is 3rd choice AM, behind Milan BADELJ and Sebastian GIOVINCO, but I've seen him play (albeit only once ! :rolleyes:) and he looked quite good. Should I accept ? Or reject ? I don't need the money, mind you.[/quote']

Yeah I would do this deal, because with that money you could buy a player that could rise by more than him (if he were to rise) like Wilshire etc? :)