Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Guest TeeJay

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I have Javier Mascherano 94, Paul Scholes 92, Seydou Keita 92, Alou Diarra 91, Gareth Barry 91.

I want to sell one of them as I won't use all of them. I have back up left midfield so that isn't really an advantage for Barry either.

Which one should I sell?

I was thinking Diarra. What do you think?

I should get some money soon from selling risers and i need backup players rated between 86 and 88 for all positions. Im allready going to buy asenjo and i think keirrison.

defenders :

davide santon

rafael

aly cissoko

simon kjaer

midfeilders :

sergio busquets

santos ramires

zdravko kuzmanovic

ever banega

alan dzagoev

aguinaga javi martinez

toni kroos

stikers :

hulk

robert lewandowski

marco arnautovic

marcus berg

bojan

kierrison

edin dzeko

radamel falcao

mario balloteli

robert aquafresca

will akinfeev rise or decrease because im looking sell him and who should i buy as a replacement as hes my no 1

Well, the last changes were but a short time ago. Barring a long-term injury, he should at least stay, I think. Why on earth do you want to sell him anyway? :confused:

Guest Football8

would you swap xavi for gerrard +5m? if i had xavi?

I'd go for that, both are of similar age but Gerrard's just that bit better and more of a leading figure in midfield than Xavi is.

Guest Football8

should i sell guillaume hoarau for 9 million or will he rise again .. also should i sell denis kolodin for 12 million or will he rise again :confused:

Hard to say if Hoarau will rise when the season hasn't began. Keep him for the time being and see if he has a good start to the season.

Sell Kolodin if you don't need him, if you do then only sell him if you can get a decent replacement for him.

Hard to say if Hoarau will rise when the season hasn't began. Keep him for the time being and see if he has a good start to the season.

Sell Kolodin if you don't need him' date=' if you do then only sell him if you can get a decent replacement for him.[/quote']

will kolodin not rise again ? ..

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

will eduardo get his 90 back :confused: .. i can snap him up for 6 million does anyone think i should :confused:

He could reach a 90 if he has a good start to the season, which will be much easier for him now Adebayor has gone. £6m is quite cheap anyway for a youngish 89, so, yeah, I would do that.

Guest Football8

will eduardo get his 90 back :confused: .. i can snap him up for 6 million does anyone think i should :confused:

The season hasn't started yet so how can he have a rating change ?

Anyway he may get his chance since Adebayor's gone, so for 6m take buy him, as long as you have cash left over.

Somebody asked me about Lloris and Mandanda before and I'm sad to report that Mandanda actually still is higher in hierarchy of Domenech than Lloris. I'm sorry for this and sorry that I told it being other way around, but to my defense most of the French would have agreed with me that it must be Lloris already as he has been better. I understand, that Mandanda has played all the qualification games, but considering how l'EDF and Mandanda personally is doing, they should change him.

When Lloris took over in the U19:s 2004 (then just 17-year-old, 18 when they won the trophy), Bleuets ended up winning EC. Mandanda never has got a team out of qualification rounds on any level. Well, this is just me complainting about Domenech's bad choices. Other picks: no Mexes! Again. Mexes could be the best in world, if he would get international experience, but managers are choosing anybody over him. For example, Sissoko. He doesn't play on same position, but hey, he is the 4th DM in the squad. So, how is Domenech goingto need all ofthem? And Ribery being still injured - taken in for the chance that if needed he could play 30 minutes, instead of taking for example Cabaye who could play all the match - there's only Gourcuff and Malouda as upper midfield. Should one of them get an injury, Domenech would actually be forced to use either 3 DMs or switch to long ball tactics that France uses.... never. On the good side, Evra is in squad. Probably Squillaci and Escude start as CBs which is good as well Squillaci seems to be only CB sure for his place, this is good news to those who own this guy in SM. Oh, owners of Sissoko should be happy as well. I'm very surprised of him getting picked over older team mate Capoue who has been more important for U21 and who was left there again, but then again, no one ever said that Domenech's choices are wise.

Btw, the 19-year-olds Mollo and Sertic chosen in U21 again, quite probably playing as well. Good news.

should i sell or keep VAN BUYTEN / FRIEDRICH' date=' Manuel ??

iv asked about van b. before but now the oldez $$ has changed[/quote']

At their new prices, I would sell if you can get younger 88 rated CB's like Vermaelen or Bocchetti. Between the two, I don'tt know, Lucio left Munich, which might leave a spot for Van Buyten, Friedrich will still be a regular I presume. But if you can get a rising CB, than all will be good.

At their new prices' date=' I would sell if you can get younger 88 rated CB's like Vermaelen or Bocchetti. Between the two, I don'tt know, Lucio left Munich, which might leave a spot for Van Buyten, Friedrich will still be a regular I presume. But if you can get a rising CB, than all will be good.[/quote']

iv got subotic :)