Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I am just wondering if Augusto Felipe Santa is worth keeping he seems to playing a lot for Borrussia Dortmund at the moment. Is he in with a rating increase soon as he is only rated 86???

Yes, he is one worth keeping. In the absence of an injured Hummels, he shouldered the burden effectively during the second half of last season (Dortmund's defence was the 2nd-best in the league). He has played so well that Hummels, despite now being fit, is only on the bench.

Santana has been compared to Naldo of Werder for their similar styles of play ;), and will rise by 1 or even 2 in the short-term.

Thanks Greener' date=' and also what would you advise on deals regarding Ashley Young and Marko Marin. Ive rejected deals in excess of £20m for Marin, and Ive put a minimum fee of £35m on Young. If I get a bid of £35m for Young, should I sell? Bear in mind, Im Preston who only get around 20,000 fans in, I have only £7m, only three senior forwards and have 5 players capable of playing on the wings (Young, Marin, Lennon, Benayoun, Pienaar)[/quote']

35 mil for young.. do it ;) We seen how good Young was last season well for most of it and he didnt get that rise....

I have a feeling Villa will only get 7th this season if that.....

Spurs for 5th they look really balanced this season and Bassong is a great buy (and im not jus going on todays game...) He was outstanding for Newcastle last season but the same couldnt be said bout the other 3 goons in the defence. they will score plenty of goals.... and I rate palacios in Midfield very highly..:rolleyes:

Man city.. will get 6th id say..... Unfortunately.....

Villa and everton for 7th....

anyhow back on topic..

35 million for Young if it comes in... do it!!!!

especially if u have a limited budget.. and with a small team drawing in small crowds..

with 35 million im sure u can buy some good wingers or a striker if u need to.. I recommend Dzeko if u could get him... i doubt it though he will prob be snapped up already...

i wouldnt suggest selling Marin and Young....

only one unless u knew u could get a replacement. u could try to get a player exchange also in the Young deal..... perhaps a Young talent or soemthing along with 35 mil or something to sweeten the deal even more ;)

Hope I helped....................:o

Diarras rating depends on how Madrid use his talent. I would wait until Madrid have played a few games so that you can see whether he will play or not. If he plays he shoudl keep his 93 and maybe hit 94. If he doesnt play then id get rid of him sharpish!

mamadou diarra has not been given a squad number, so he wont be a madrid player soon

Hey just wondering shall i sell

Carlos VELA

Yohan MOLLO

Eden HAZARD

and raise 15M to buy either....

Mirko VUCINIC

Albert RIERA

Luis FERNANDINHO

Would i be better off selling them 3 to buy one of the bottom 3 or keep them till maybe they rise?

ALSO

willl Gonçalo BRANDAO's and Kwadwo ASAMOAH's rating increase or decrease?

HELP WILL BE REWARDED!

Carlos VELA

Yohan MOLLO

Eden HAZARD

Mirko VUCINIC

Albert RIERA

Luis FERNANDINHO

Would i be better off selling them 3 to buy one of the bottom 3 or keep them till maybe they rise?

If anything' date=' you should keep Hazard at all costs. He is without doubt, a future 92+. It will maybe be 2 or 3 years, but he has the talent. Vela I'm not sure about, thats because I don't know Arsenal's intentions for him. Do they loan him out or keep him for a few cup games? I'm not sure for him, but he has talent. Not like Hazard though. With Mollo, he is well worth keeping, he is going to rise at Monaco, but I am not sure if he is a world beater.

ALSO

HELP WILL BE REWARDED![/quote']

Both of those guys will rise, but only a little, by 1 I imagine.

My computer is acting weird, but my message should still be there.

Both of those guys will rise' date=' but only a little, by 1 I imagine.

My computer is acting weird, but my message should still be there.[/quote']

Asamoah should increase by at least 2, if he continues to start as often as last season and Udinese perform well and he plays well.

Carlos VELA

Yohan MOLLO

Eden HAZARD

Mirko VUCINIC

Albert RIERA

Luis FERNANDINHO

ALSO

HELP WILL BE REWARDED!

I would keep Vela, as he will have much much more of a chance to cause an impact at Arsenal now Adebayor is gone...

I also think Riera has the biggest chance of staying at where he is at 91 with an increase possible in the future.

I also think both Brandao + Asamoah tipped to rise further...

Especially Asamoah who is said to be a 90+ midfielder.

Hope I help! :D

Carlos VELA

Yohan MOLLO

Eden HAZARD

Mirko VUCINIC

Albert RIERA

Luis FERNANDINHO

ALSO

HELP WILL BE REWARDED!

Don't sell Hazard is my advice, he has a very bright future! Lots of big teams are interested in him!

Carlos VELA

Yohan MOLLO

Eden HAZARD

Mirko VUCINIC

Albert RIERA

Luis FERNANDINHO

ALSO

HELP WILL BE REWARDED!

Mollo and Hazard are sure to rise in next changes, Vela very unlikely, due to not playing and Arsenal only buying more and more players to his position. Fernandinho is going to rise well, but that's way later, so you could wait for Mollo to rise and sell him and Vela to buy Fernandinho (and keep some money left over) before Ukrainian changes. If you're going to sell Hazard, tell me in which setup and I'll join it to buy him. ;)

Any of these Must sells' date='or muct keeps ?

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile...04884&sid=4438[/url]

404 Page Not Found

Unfortunately the page/file you requested is not available. This might be because:

* You may have typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces

* It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Any of these Must sells' date='or muct keeps ?

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile...04884&sid=4438[/url]

404 Page Not Found

Unfortunately the page/file you requested is not available. This might be because:

* You may have typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces

* It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved' date=' updated or deleted.[/quote']

Yeah im getting the same mate! :o

You may want to sell Cana, may keep his 91 next changes, but has a high chance for a drop to 90 in the second changes, unless Sunderland are challenging for a spot in Europe during that time (even then, he will most probable drop--Look at Ashley Young).

You may want to consider selling Thiago neves too.

Thats pretty much bout it for your team, you may want to sell the Swedish/ Aussie/Ecuadorian risers(except for Kantarovski) after their TB ends. Not too sure about Skogseid

Defo keep Hazard, Asamoah, El Shaarawy, Paulo Henrique, Neymar, Makeev(DOING V WELL), Kokorin, Thiago Silva, Gourcuff