What are the unofficial rules for loans?

Hi all

I've never ventured into the loan market until now but fear I must do so in a few of my teams now :(

I know that there is no official restriction on loans other than having a maximum of 3 at one time. However I am asking more about the etiquette of loans. If you loan a player, in which cicumstances can you send the player back or is this unsportsmanlike. Can you send a player back if:

1. They get an injury?

2. They go down in ratings?

3. You find better players?

Similarly can you conversely recall players for the opposite reasons. Would like forumers opinions regarding this before I delve into the loan market

Re: What are the unofficial rules for loans?

Hi all

I've never ventured into the loan market until now but fear I must do so in a few of my teams now :(

I know that there is no official restriction on loans other than having a maximum of 3 at one time. However I am asking more about the etiquette of loans. If you loan a player' date=' in which cicumstances can you send the player back or is this unsportsmanlike. Can you send a player back if:

1. They get an injury?

2. They go down in ratings?

3. You find better players?

Similarly can you conversely recall players for the opposite reasons. Would like forumers opinions regarding this before I delve into the loan market[/quote']

I don't loan any players in, but I loan quite a few out. To be honest it doesn't really bother me if a manager sends a player back if he is suspended or injured. After all isn't this exactly what happens in real life.

Some other managers however might see it as unsporting if the player has an injury or suspended, but don't think they could complain in the other two situations. After all you have to do what you feel is best for your team.

I know in other games I've played that some people don't like you playing loan signings against them but I've not seen anything about that in the etiquette for SM. Personally if I've loaned a player out then it's because he's not good enough to play for me and I'd be more than happy to see him get a game for someone else.

No theres no restrictions on loans once you get them / send them out

They can be re called / sent back at anytime

Usually i ask that loans dont play against me asa rule.

& Somtimes to get loans ahead of other i will pm the manager & tell him i wont play his players against him.

If a player gets injured i usually send him back unlless i need him in future which is the case in 1 setup at the moment

1 think i would frown upon is that you dont recall a player back right b4 kickoff, as this will be it could mess up the other platers tactics ect

Hi all

I know that there is no official restriction on loans other than having a maximum of 3 at one time. However I am asking more about the etiquette of loans. If you loan a player' date=' in which cicumstances can you send the player back or is this unsportsmanlike. Can you send a player back if:

1. They get an injury? [b'](Crazy says , Get rid send back )[/b]

2. They go down in ratings? (Crazy says, Check how still performing for you ,going down in rating does not mean they will auto perform badly ,if big diff get rid.)

3. You find better players? (Crazy says, your not me so you will never have this problem like i do , for me its massive i find thousands and i get millions of messages ,sell me ,sell me ,please please pretty please Crazy . :D )

Similarly can you conversely recall players for the opposite reasons. Would like forumers opinions regarding this before I delve into the loan market

Crazy says ,Yep loaning manager can recall anytime ,what i tend to do is if i loan a striker i tell the other manager if they ever meet me in the cup or league they have to play him in goal if they want to keep him ,these games i usually win 12-0.:D;)

i dont really have any etiquette rules in loans - i get in and send out plenty of players. obviously no one likes being messed about - players loaned to you then pulled back then offered again etc but if people send me players back then fair enough i dont mind.

i do wish however that you could send players out with a ban on playing cup games