Pé sul americano A Bola primeiro ministro Liga Profissional

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Pé sul americano A Bola primeiro ministro Liga Profissional [/img] Jim White: Thank You Alex, Ok no were not holding hands because we are in love this is to symbolize the deal between

Re: Pé sul americano A Bola primeiro ministro Liga Profissional

Re: Pé sul americano A Bola primeiro ministro Liga Profissional Whilst on his way to new club Fluminese, Leamington Steve took a wrong turning somewhere and ended up in Recife, Pernambuco. Once t

ROSARIO CENTRAL FC WINS WITH TWO MATCHES TO SPARE.

stcyprian has achieved his day 1 target of winning the Div.1 league. He has done in style with two matches to spare, a whooping nine points lead and losing only trice so far. It wasnt easy he said when addressing a press conference immediately after last nite win over Nautico which happens to be the first team in the league to beat his team. There is currently lack of words to describe the rosario manager(stcyprian) as he has managed a team with little finance in the presence of bigger teams, being able to attract good and experienced players to merge the younger talents and ultimately winning the league as he said to the rosario fans on day one.

The is wat he said as he spoke to the press in a short sentence;

stcyprian:) : I knew my target, i went for it and i got it cos i know its in me to win.

We still hope to have another press addres from him at the official end of the season.B)

VELEZ SARSFIELD WIN THE LEAGUE

Velz sarsfield were assured of promotion with two games when they beat Boca 2 - 0 away from home.

It was a great victory and everyone was rejoicing.

Velez Sarsfield sit on 44 points, while nearest rivals Vasco de Gama have 39 points, with a game to go.

This means..they win the league!

Austin would also like to congratulate stcyprian for winning his divison.

well obviously harder there and they had better managers so great!

THIS MEANS AUSTIN GETS A FREE GM courtesy of Jinky(centurion,offside)

Congratulations to Austin and Stcyprian for winning their respective divisions! As promised I have just paid for the "gifts" GM you both are now Gold Members of SoccerManager enjoy !

(Ps) I hope you both read the small print on the opening thread for the setup where it states and I quote " Winners of the two divisions are obliged to sell me any player I so wish from any of the teams they take over wheather it be in gold setups or world championships" I am looking for good players in Gold 8 and 10 so get a good side and sell me all your players cheers :P (Joking btw) < just incase

the sarcasim didn't get picked up :P Good luck for next season everyone !!!

If anyone wishes to join the setup it has been made public ;)

THIS IS A BIG THANK YOU GOING OUT TO YOU(OFFSIDE):)

I wanna thank you for fullfilling your promise. And i must say u are a very funny person with sharp sense of humor. Thanks once more.

I will be scanning thru for a team to manage in gold championship. I would also like to know when a new gold championship will be created. Austin congrats on winnig div.2. I will like to hear from you. Congrats to all managers in the league. I hope to also pull a solid performance next season.:)

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

oh man i wish i joined this league earlier i could have won myself a GM, offside are you thinking of making any more leagues like this

oh man i wish i joined this league earlier i could have won myself a GM' date=' offside are you thinking of making any more leagues like this[/quote']

its not that easy man, this league contained the best managers in the game.

It was a constant struggle to maintain oy, to rotate the players, to give them first team action, to negotiate deals.

This was probably the hardest setup ive been in, and ive been in a lot, but this was very challenging, and despite the setup dying a bit as the end, it was always a struggle to win it.

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

its not that easy man' date=' this league contained the best managers in the game.

It was a constant struggle to maintain oy, to rotate the players, to give them first team action, to negotiate deals.

This was probably the hardest setup ive been in, and ive been in a lot, but this was very challenging, and despite the setup dying a bit as the end, it was always a struggle to win it.[/quote']

ah great words of wisdom by league winner austin

*cries tears of happiness*:D

YEAH THATS TRUE

It wasnst easy at all. The league had solid, experienced and widely acclaimed SM managers. Its the most competive i've been in so far and hope to be in more stiffer and competitive leagues(hopefully the next GC).

The fact that i Took the Div.1 league title with just 5 loses, drawing 3, winning 14 matches out 0f 22, 50 scoring goals and 32 conceding goals, and already being crowned champion with 2 matches to spare in no way shows the league as easy, bcos it took alot of careful player selection for matches, buys, rotation and most of all negotiating good deals from little resources.

I am very happy i won the Div.1 league and hope to do more of this in SM.

Next season will be great and even tougher as The top three from Div.2 are powerful title contenders.

Just thought I'd go trough the signings I made this season that led me to the title

Gianluca ZAMBROTTA £6.7M & Hernan PELLERANO & Marcelo BRAVO Barcelona

David BECKHAM £500k & Germán MONTOYA Los Angeles Galaxy

Willy SAGNOL £5.4M & Santiago TANQUE SILVA Bayern Munchen

Johan MICOUD £4.7M Bordeaux

Hasan SALIHAMIDZIC £4.0M & Alejandro CABRAL Juventus

Julio CRUZ £3.6M Internazionale

Filippo INZAGHI £3.4M Milan

Oleksandr SHOVKOVSKYI £7.1M Dynamo Kyiv

Phillip COCU

And my transfers out

Fee Club To

Leonel RIOS £4.5M Lillestrøm SK

Maximiliano Andrés BUSTOS £7.3M Hapoel Kfar-Saba

Sebastian PERATTA £2.6M Figueirense

Jorge NUNEZ £3.5M Liverpool Fútbol Club

Top class signings if i do say so myself.They helped elevate my average squad to a 90!

Next season, I'll be looking to take the crown from Stcyprian:cool:

I'm actually not a fan of those Austin. They are all players on the downfall... where will you be in 2 seasons :eek:

yes i know they are rubbish but i needed a title challenge and i needed 90's so i got em.

Zambrotta is in good shape though:D

I'll do that youth program stuff with Velez later this season.

Supa Wolf picks up Sporting Recife!

In a bid to bring back some quality Brazilian football to the deserving and loyal Recife fans. Get the samba drums out and head to the beach' date=' it's party football for the Recife fans![/quote']

good to see someone joining.

what division are you in?

just pray your in the second one, cus div 1 is gonna be really competitive I can assure you mate.

good luck:)

good to see someone joining.

what division are you in?

just pray your in the second one' date=' cus div 1 is gonna be really competitive I can assure you mate.

good luck:)[/quote']

Looks like I'm in Div 1. It's going to be a tough challenge. Especially looking at my ravaged squad. Survival will be the name of the game for this season and to give the fans something to smile about!

Can Paranaense stay alive again?

After a great first season in which they finished 3rd in div 1, Atletico have finally brought in a foreigner. In a huge deal which sent 22.5 mil, Fernando Gago and André Lima to Real Madrid, Garcia Sergio Ramos was brought in to strenghten the defense.

The rating changes were also welcome. 19 year old Mexican midfielder Omar Esparza went up to 88. 20 year old defender Julio Cesar Dominguez has risen from 87 to 88 as well. Another with the same 87 - 88 change was 25 year old Argentinean defender Mauricio Romero, who was bought from Mexico. 22 year old Uruguayan Striker Bastian Fernandez went up from 85 to 86, and finally 17 year old Uruguayan striker Abel Hernandez changed from 75 to 80.

Here is the expected lineup for the new season.

Oswaldo Sanchez - 89 - 34

Rafinha - 89 - 22

Sergio Ramos - 94 - 21

Mauricio Romero - 88 - 25

Mauricio Casierra - 87 - 22

Omar Esparza - 88 - 19

Angel Di Maria - 87 - 20

Cristian Rodriguez - 88 - 22

Luis Jimenez - 89 - 23

Cuahtemoc Blanco - 88 - 35

Luis Suarez - 89 - 21

And for cups :

German Lux - 86 - 25

Ramos Edson - 85 - 21

Rechel Sidnei - 83 - 18

Julio Dominguez - 88 - 20

Oliveira Guilherme - 82 - 20

Edwin Valencia - 85 - 22

dos Santos Alex Cazumba - 79 - 19

Carlos Eduardo - 85 - 20

Abel Hernandez - 80 - 17

Silva Ari - 87 - 22

Santi Fernandez - 86 - 22

Supa Wolf Brings Home The Talent!

Recife fans love Brazilian football played by Brazilians. Supa Wolf listened to the fans and delivered. The capture of Evaeverson BRANDAO (Shakhtar), Cleber ANDERSON (Lyon) and João CICINHO (Roma) were revealed this morning on a Samba bus through the streets of Recife.

Attracting a colourful crowd of some 5,000 strong fans, the precession finally stopped at the Boa Viagem beach where the real party started. Will the new signings make training in the morning? Who cares said an enthusiastic fan as another rhumba beat started up!

Santos have brought the talented Argentinian forward Lavezzi to the team! Lavezzi will be hoping to make a good start in season.

Santos will be adding more south americans to the squad that will try to win the title and gain promotion! B)

Velez Sarsfield

Velez Sarsfield brought in a few great players this season, and finally reched their goal, they built a 92 rated side.

Velez havent been exactly quiet in the market either, bringing in the talent of Zambrotta, marquez, Seedorf and Grosso, all players on the down, but should stay in the market for another 4 seasons at least.

Toseeli arrived yesterday as well.

Velez line up

Shovkovski

Sagnol Marquez Zambroota

Salihazmic Seedorf Beckham Grosso

Micoud

Inzaghi Cruz

Velez will put tjeir remaining money to youth.

Cassio LINCOLN signs for Recife

6702.jpg

He was delighted with the transfer from Galatasaray, which saw Armand Traore and Carlos Ticao go the other way.

When Cassio landed, he kissed the ground and said "É assim bom estar na terra da mãe" - It is good to be in the mother land.

Cassio told fans at the airport to look out for goals from Recife and new manager Supa Wolf.