I would like to alert everyone about some serious cheating going on in English Championship 30. I am not going to name names as i know i shouldnt. But i know full well who is involved and i have proof. I know the people involved, they compete in the same setup as me so we can all compete together. They are sort of friends of a friend. A while back i introduced a mate to soccermanager who then got his friends involved in the same setup, and its these 'friends' that are responsible for the cheating. I would like SM to do something about this as it is not what you expect when you try to play the game properly but cheats are preventing you from doing so.

The manager of a team in Division 3 has also taken over a team In division 1 (my division) and he has done this under another account. He has spent all their money. And he has also loaned players to his mates.

I then find out he has taken over another team in my league and has loaned players to his own team in division 3, where he and all his mates compete.

I do not want to compete in a league where managers are controlling several clubs as this is against the rules and i do not want to be competing in a league where managers are taking over clubs for their money and use it as an opportunity to gain advantages for their friends and for their mates clubs aswel.

SM i urge you to do something about this. Please get in contact and i tell you exactly who is involved.

Re: Cheating!!

Of course they can' date=' just tell them which ones you suspect and they will look into them further and if they are dodgy they'll reverse them, or at least they should[/quote']

yes i agree, they should be reversed. but wether they will or not i dont know, we will have to wait and see, but i will sent SM a ticket and see how they react.

yes i agree' date=' they should be reversed. but wether they will or not i dont know, we will have to wait and see, but i will sent SM a ticket and see how they react.[/quote']

In Gold 7 the Werder Bremen manager before me (even though I don't have them now) was suppose to have been cheating I sent a ticket to sm and they said they couldn't reverse the deals anyway who cares I got Sao Paulo back yeah!!

• 5 months later...

I would like to alert everyone about some serious cheating going on in English Championship 30. I am not going to name names as i know i shouldnt. But i know full well who is involved and i have proof. I know the people involved' date=' they compete in the same setup as me so we can all compete together. They are sort of friends of a friend. A while back i introduced a mate to soccermanager who then got his friends involved in the same setup, and its these 'friends' that are responsible for the cheating. I would like SM to do something about this as it is not what you expect when you try to play the game properly but cheats are preventing you from doing so.

The manager of a team in Division 3 has also taken over a team In division 1 (my division) and he has done this under another account. He has spent all their money. And he has also loaned players to his mates.

I then find out he has taken over another team in my league and has loaned players to his own team in division 3, where he and all his mates compete.

I do not want to compete in a league where managers are controlling several clubs as this is against the rules and i do not want to be competing in a league where managers are taking over clubs for their money and use it as an opportunity to gain advantages for their friends and for their mates clubs aswel.

SM i urge you to do something about this. Please get in contact and i tell you exactly who is involved.[/quote']

Your signature is distgusting mate