rio31

Denia Premier League - Earn Your Way to Division 1

Grimsby Town wind there season down finishing 13th now on to my first full season in charge.

Got three deals going threw to put more of a back bone into the squad, my little German plan seems to be working well when it comes to picking up players, Levin Oztunali looks a real bright player the 20 year old who is worth 3m for me should make a nice return of around 5m once I let him leave witch will open the door to at least five new players to join.

My aim next season is to try and push up the table anything above 13th and were on our way.

Accrington looking forward to playoffs.

Playing Dagenham tonight. Have a dilemma with tactics. One is working well but this is the very one that got me well beaten by Yeovil recently. If I can manage to beat D&R tonight would then play Yeovil......

Season One was nice. Hope we can play well in playoffs to continue our Division 5 progression

HAS NOT BEEN SACKED BY WREXHAM

After 32 matches a New Manager arrives to wrexham, the team is leading the bottom table with only 13 pts and 9 pts away from 17th place safe line. Just a miracle safe us... AND IT HAPPENED!!! 38 matchgame Wrexham drew 1-1 with Wimbledom and finished 17th, a dramatic Last minute goal of Sebastián Abreu holds the Manager to be a part of the League next season.

Plenty of opportunities for new managers to join from Division 5 and get offered jobs further up

Accrington have build a beaut of a squad, lost on penalties in playoff final gutted, thinking I should have done better tactics.

Looking forward to next season expect to be bang in the hunt for automatic spots.

Plenty of opportunities for new managers to join from Division 5 and get offered jobs further up

Accrington have build a beaut of a squad, lost on penalties in playoff final gutted, thinking I should have done better tactics.

Looking forward to next season expect to be bang in the hunt for automatic spots.

Automatic Promotion is my Clubs goal. Should be with your Accrington and Yeovil!

Looking forward to Season 2!

Great Concept of the Gameworld... Not like other gameworld where you can get Top Team by luck/money and dominate the Gameworld.

Here You have to win and progress... Nice Concept really...

Exciting... and want to get promotion in my very 1st season...!

Good luck to all...!!

Great Concept of the Gameworld... Not like other gameworld where you can get Top Team by luck/money and dominate the Gameworld.

Here You have to win and progress... Nice Concept really...

Exciting... and want to get promotion in my very 1st season...!

Good luck to all...!!

Going to be tough!

There are a couple squads that have been built to be pretty solid over the course of a season.

Hoping my Wimbledon crew, can get into that Top 2 this season!

Will definitely get tougher and tougher, to get out of Division 5 though, with new managers coming in every season. Should be interesting to see how this league pans out, the next season or 2.