Sign in to follow this  
JamesGaller-Bolton-League117

!Sick of lifeless Setups!

Re: !Sick of lifeless Setups!

It's not amazingly active, but I've always had good luck with WC80. I've never had an offer sit on the table for too long and there are a lot of big players who have been moving lately... I picked up Wesley Sneijder from Rangers (who then bought Ayala) and Rosicky from Barcelona this season, so that should be an indication of pretty good activity. Ronaldinho, Messi, and Kaka have all been transfer listed.

I don't know if you'd be interested in a WC instead of an EC, but if so, there's also some squads available. The best is probably Monaco, who 17 turns into the season are unmanaged but only 1 point out of 3rd place in Div2. Also, Deportivo La Coruña, who are in Div3 but have David Silva and some other good players. They have also been bought down to 17 players, which means they probably have a healthy bank account balance.

WC2 is the most active WC i would have thought!

EC1, 2 & 3 are good too!

So the earlier set-ups seem to be better i think

Could recommend some custom set-ups too!

Battle of the tribes is one of the most active

But since this thread is under English Championship i doubt Customs is what you want :o

To be honest, the best setups are always the ones with the most forumers in as they are the most active SM members.

EC1,2 & 3 all spring to mind. However im sure the first 80 EC are active, people like to be in the early ones :)

However where ever you go, you will always get managers that are inactive or simply just dont reply, so its based on alot of luck really