Sign in to follow this  
ZooStation

Good manager, wanting invite to a decent active league.

Hey guys. Don't usually come on the forums but thought I would pop my head in and try and see if anyone could be nice enough to offer me an elite team.

I took over Fiorentina in WC548 having found Toni sold, managed to get them promoted first season and then in our first season in top flight we finished an impressive 2nd.

Also got Tottenham promoted with my other team, and currently just above mid table in our first season in top flight.

I have a 76 rep and a good honest daily player, would like to join a league with other good managers. Preferably taking control of either Bayern Munich or Inter Milan, but I would consider other teams aroudn this ball park in a WC.

Cheers

Chris

---------

Sorry gonna post this in new set ups might be more appropriate.

Re: Good manager, wanting invite to a decent active league.

If you hang around until about 0515 hrs GMT you will easily pick up a Bayern or Inter in a WC.

No-one on the forum can invite you to a WC setup as these are run by soccermanager. They may be able to invite you to a custom setup though if you ask nicely. Check the new setups and custom setups section of the forum.