EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: Luis Nani of Manchester United

Don't you think Nani is rated a bit too low?HE'S ONLY 89!!

I mean' date=' his in the Portuagal national team, and he should deserve at least a 90 or 91 because 80~89 are considered as only Premiership players, whereas 90+ are valued as international players and thats where Nani should fall into.[/quote']

I think no. Not yet, he got time to have better rating, but not at the moment.

But his playing so well in the Premiership. I still can't believe that 89 is the rate that the SM staff has given him.

There are several players who playing well in his league and doesnt get world class ratings.. I think Nani should wait a bit.. Btw SM will rise him to 90 I think..

i fink nani should be 90 because he is class wen he starts for man u !

and he scored few sreamers this season !!!!

You just said it ' date='[b']when he starts [/b],we have the same at LFC in Babel played just about the same ,Nani 770 minutes 8 starts 3 subs apperances and 2 goals,Babel 497 minutes 4 starts 9 subs apperances 3 goals also he is a Dutch international,but no one screaming for a rating increase for him ,i am sure next time rating rises comes around all these factors will be taken into account before anything happens to either player .:)

we have the same at LFC in Babel played just about the same ' date='Nani 770 minutes 8 starts 3 subs apperances and 2 goals,Babel 497 minutes 4 starts 9 subs apperances 3 goals also he is a Dutch international,[b']but no one screaming for a rating increase for him[/b]

There is the moint mate.. Because Nani is a MU player, everyone wants to increase him..

• 8 months later...

English Premier League ratings

I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every player from epl they can be discussed here .... i ll also help as much i can

few predictions

manu

vidic and ferdinand up by 1 or stay the same

nani and anderson up by 1 as nani is getting game time till ronaldo starts

evra +1

rooney-1

tevez +1

chelsea

obi mike +1 or+2 if he gets to take over essien s place in the team

deco+1

essien stay or drop cuz of injury

terry+1

bosingwa stay

ashley cole +1

arsenal

vela +1

walcot +1 or maybe even +2

fabregas +1

van persie +2 or 3

nasri +1 or2 right now playing best for arsenal

sagna +1 or2

liverpool

torres +1 or2

gerrard stay may be +1 if he reallly plays well in the following games but due to a small injury doubtful

agger +1

babel+1

keane stay or jus+1

masherano stay

kuyt +1

thats all for now rest can be done by others also

Re: English Premier League ratings

manu

evra +1

rooney-1

tevez +1

agree with all apart from tevez (0/+1 for me) and nani and anderson should not rise IMO

chelsea

deco+1

terry+1

bosingwa stay

ashley cole +1

agree bar terry and i think bosingwa could be in for a +1 rise

arsenal

vela +1

fabregas +1

van persie +2 or 3

sagna +1 or2

fabregas should not rise - 2 goals for arsenal since 04 november. van persie maybe +1' date=' nasri hasnt done anything to warrant a rise, neither has sagna yet. walcott has just had one good game so far this season, not looked great in the league (neither has arsenal yet)

liverpool

torres +1 or2

gerrard stay may be +1 if he reallly plays well in the following games but due to a small injury doubtful

agger +1

babel+1

keane stay or jus+1

masherano stay

kuyt +1

torres possibly +1, but not +2 yet. his injury will probably keep him at 95. gerrard should stick, as should keane but agree with the others

Sorry mate, but you put out at completely **** thread. Mazel Tov!!! And I realize that at this point in the evening, it's 12:00 where I am, I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread but that comment, but maybe tomorrow I'll spit something out for you to really chew on.

I post one League 1 thread and suddenly people start doing it for every league. :rolleyes: The season is 3 games old. At least wait til the 5th game before making predictions.

I tihnk it would be better to wait a few games, then do a ratings thread. And if you are, do it for every team, not just the bid 4 that nearly everyone can predict for anyway.

I will have a go @ the Premiership as the table stands now i hear what Seftinho is saying baout the league only being 3 games in BUT it has been a while since the last English Ratings Changes...

Blue + Rating

Red - Rating

Black No movement

CHELSEA:

1 GK Petr Čech 95: Peoples opinions of Cech seem to vary a lot but i believe he is one of the best keepers around and deserves his 95 Rating. But do i think he should get an increase this time around NO i think 95 is the right rating for Cech as he was injured for a while last year. He did ok in the Euros and is very consistent people will argue he should get a +1 and go upto 96 but 95 is IMO what he should be. RC 0

2 DF Branislav Ivanović 88: Played in a few pre season friendlies 1 against Milan stands out but is still to make is full competitive Debut for Chelsea (Correct me if im wrong). Was Signed by Avram Grant and plays alongside Vidic @ CB for Serbia, Milan were sniffing around him during the transfer window and bright things are thought of this guy. Within any League games i cant see him getting an increase so NO Change. RC 0

3 DF Ashley Cole 92: RC 0

5 MF Michael Essien 95: Just done his cruciate ligament and is out of around 6 months RC 0.

6 DF Ricardo Carvalho 94: RC 0

8 MF Frank Lampard 95: Wasn't to impressive all last season and if he goes up then it will be a shock to me. I believe he will stay the same but has a better chance of going down then going up but IMO 95 is the correct rating. RC 0.

9 FW Franco Di Santo 85: Going to find it tough to get into the 1st team but has made 1 sub apperance so far. Scolari has given him the number 9 jersey BUT and i quote " He is a player and needs to learn with other players and play more games, train more with us and we are starting to build a player for the future BUT he is not ready to play for Chelsea." With that noted No change RC 0

10 MF Joe Cole 93: Joe Cole is a player i really like and believe he warrants an increase to 94 ASAP. he shown what a differance he can make when he came on and scored 2 against Andorra last week and he has always had the quality to be the very best even from his early days when he was @ West Ham. He reminds me a little of Paul Gascoigne with his skill and flair and also his eye for goal If Gazza was aroung now What rating would he be ?? So IMO +1 and a rating of 94 is correct for Joe Cole. RC +1

11 FW Didier Drogba 96: RC -1

12 MF Mikel John Obi 90: RC 0

13 MF Michael Ballack 93: RC 0

15 MF Florent Malouda 91: RC 0

16 FW Scott Sinclair 85: RC 0

17 DF José Bosingwa 92: RC 0

18 DF Wayne Bridge 89: RC 0

19 DF Paulo Ferreira: RC - 1

20 MF Deco 93: I believe even though he is 31 and his last change he went down IMO i think Deco should go back upto 94. He has looked very good in one of the best leagues in the world and he played well during the Euros as well. I think the Premiership suits him far more then La Liga with the faster pace and i think he could go up 1 point. RC + 1

21 FW Salomon Kalou 92: RC 0

23 GK Carlo Cudicini 88: RC - 1

26 DF John Terry 95: JT is one of the best CB's in the world and along with Other CB's on the game like Vidic and Ferdinand @ 95 i dont think JT is out of place on 95. Many people will say he should go up but i disagree and 95 is the right rating for JT. RC 0

33 DF Alex 92: RC 0

35 DF Juliano Belletti 89: RC 0

39 FW Nicolas Anelka 92: RC 0

40 GK Henrique Hilário 82: RC - 2

I will get to all other clubs ASAP.

I post one League 1 thread and suddenly people start doing it for every league. :rolleyes: The season is 3 games old. At least wait til the 5th game before making predictions.

I tihnk it would be better to wait a few games' date=' then do a ratings thread. And if you are, do it for every team, not just the bid 4 that nearly everyone can predict for anyway.[/quote']

i actually jus made this thread to discuss about players from epl insteas of ppl keep making new threads for each player thats all and those were my only suggestions and we can discuss abt them and other plays from epl thats all

Here i will be predicting the ratings change of few players..... people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes int his post only no need to make new posts for every player

few predictions

manu

evra +1

rooney-1

tevez +1

chelsea

deco+1

terry+1

bosingwa stay

ashley cole +1

arsenal

vela +1

fabregas +1

van persie +2 or 3

sagna +1 or2

liverpool

torres +1 or2

agger +1

babel+1

keane stay or jus+1

masherano stay

kuyt +1

thats all for now rest can be done by others also

United - fine except possibly a rooney stay, tevez 0/+1 for me.

Also Carrick should get a +1 to 92.

Hargreaves possible +1, but his Injuries are holding him back =/.

Chelsea -

Too early for a Deco +1

Terry 70% 0 30% +1

Essien deserved a +1 from last season but his injury now means 0/-1

Ashley cole should stay the same, he's not impressed for a while.

Joe cole possible +1 as well.

**** -

Vela +2

Walcott +1

Van Persie - No way a +2 or 3! +1 or +2 if SM push it

Nasri - New to the league and a no change is most likely. He has a good rating as it is.

Sagna - same or possible +1, although i don't see any remarkable improvement.

Fabregas - no way +1, why does he warrant a 96??

Bendtner should have a +!1

Liverpool -

Gerrard 98?? On leve with Kaka and Ronaldo? no no.

Otherwise seems ok, except Torres only +1 if any.

Good thread to start, although i don't like the English ratings, you can hardly buy anyone because everyone knows about the league lol.

o yea i agree with bendtner +1 and vela maybe just a +1 or maybe even a 2 as u said ......

other players

gareth bale+1 or 2

robinho may be stay or drop cuz did not perform well recently for brazil

jo -1

micah richards +1

luca modric+1

swp +1 maybe if he performs well

wat abt youngsters like possebon ,baxter , and rafael di silva

might just a little more game time

So many of these rating people are coming out with are stupid. At least wait a few more games to judge on ratings.

Exactly my point. The season is 3 games old.

And looking through some of these ratings -> Modric +1? What has he done since joining Spurs? I agree he was sensational in the Euros, but I don't think enough to rise, and he's played so far for Spurs, along with much of the Spurs team.

Yeah until you guys really see the game from a neutral point of view, all these are biased.

As I have mentioned , some Man U players really dont deserve the rise, just because they score or they do some stepovers ..

There is no denying Ronaldo deserves the rating he is getting, he changes a game totally, Giggs too should keep those rating.

There are some in the smaller team that needs a rise , I just picked some

Danny Guthrie - Did well for Bolton , now he is shining for Newcastle

G. Johnson - Playing the attacking RB @ Pompy .. doing quite a good job as well

Bullard - Consistent performer for Fulham, called up for England recently as well

Emerton - Blackburn's versatile player who can operate as a winger as well

There are alot players I can named who are far better than the Nani, I dont see anything special about him , overhyped.