EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: English Premier League ratings

Yeh I agree with Kevin' date=' Rooney doesn't score that much neither does Kuyt but they assist more and I think Kuyt is playing very well now and in my opinion better then rooney, So I think Rooney should be a 94.

As for Torres I think if Rooney isn't going to drop then Torres should become a 96.[/quote']

i think torres will rise to 96, but realistically does anyone see SM dropping wayne rooney to 94? ... i am going to guess not

btw, does anyone think fletcher could be worth a 90 rating? playing regulary and producing oustanding performances from time to time, quite often in big matches :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

All fair? All based very much solely on his opinions. No way that some of them are going to happen. IMO:

bENDTNER 88-89

Vela 87-88

El Zhar 78-81

Babel 89-90

Kuyt 91-91(maybe 92)

Arbeloa 90-90

Reina 93-93

Downing 89-89

Plessis 75-80

Torres 95-95

Deco 93-94

Ramsey 78-80

Carvalho 94-94

Elano 91-91

Rooney 96-96

is more likely.

Now those I agree with, although maybe Ramsey up to around 81/82.

Why do so many people think Rooney should drop? He's a regular for England and a regular for the champions of England and Europe. Yes he may not have scored many goals lately (although he scored a great goal yesterday), but even Sir Alex has said that was because he asked Rooney to play a different role last season. And it's to Rooneys credit and ability that he was able to do so. Some have said he's not 1 rating better than Torres and i agree, but that is because Torres needs to rise, not Rooney falling.

i think torres will rise to 96' date=' but realistically does anyone see SM dropping wayne rooney to 94? ... i am going to guess not

[b']btw, does anyone think fletcher could be worth a 90 rating? playing regulary and producing oustanding performances from time to time, quite often in big matches :)[/b]

Yer mate, Fletcher should get 90 IMO. SAF has obviously got confidence in him, otherwise he'd have been shipped out with the likes of Richardson, Miller and Eagles. He's been great this season, however short it is, and is starting to make a huge impression in that midfield area.

I was at the game today, and the way he used his skill on the ball to decide what pace the game should be played at was brilliant. And he's not half bad at making a pass.

I think 90 defo, and a 91 if he plays again midweek and SM wait :P.

What about DECO... Shouldnt he get a 94 now? :P

I think he played well for Portugal in the summer and has been very good for Chelsea so far..

i reckon it stands at about 40/60 of him rising. His minor injury probably will affect the decision for his rating.

ballack shld increase as well.

cheers

Why do so many people think Rooney should drop? He's a regular for England and a regular for the champions of England and Europe. Yes he may not have scored many goals lately (although he scored a great goal yesterday)' date=' but even Sir Alex has said that was because he asked Rooney to play a different role last season. And it's to Rooneys credit and ability that he was able to do so. Some have said he's not 1 rating better than Torres and i agree, but that is because Torres needs to rise, not Rooney falling.[/quote']

Dont agree at all, being a regular for england doesnt warrent a 96. Playing for champions of england and europe is good if u are scoring.

He has to drop to at least 95, shud be 94 because he isnt doing wot a striker should scoring goals.

In this case i think michael Owen shud be a 93 easily as he has scored 12 in his last 16 games a lot better than rooneys record.

Dont agree at all' date=' being a regular for england doesnt warrent a 96. Playing for champions of england and europe is good if u are scoring.

He has to drop to at least 95, shud be 94 because he isnt doing wot a striker should scoring goals.

In this case i think michael Owen shud be a 93 easily as he has scored 12 in his last 16 games a lot better than rooneys record.[/quote']

so u rekon rooney is only 1 better than owen?

P.S thats a nice fact that owen scored 12 in 16 games.... he also has scored 21 goals in his last 48 games...which isnt better than rooney

so u rekon rooney is only 1 better than owen?

P.S thats a nice fact that owen scored 12 in 16 games.... he also has scored 21 goals in his last 48 games...which isnt better than rooney

;) good lad.

I think Rooney will drop, have an outstanding season and become a 96/97 next ratings.

He's owed it by SAF to let him play his game, and he did yesterday for 20 mins. I was at the game and watched him properly, not MOTD style, and he looked great. He's a world class striker, the goal was very nice ;), but i can see him quantifying that statement this year.

No more wing duty for rooney and 96 next time, after a 95 now ;).

btw whyis everyone having a go at rooney... if you compare him to messi (who plays similair posutions) only scored 16 in 40 games last season... and i think we are all agreed that his rating shouldnt decrease... so why should rooneys?

Messi plays on the right wing goin to AM running into the box. And btw plays it a lot better than rooney

Messi plays on the right wing goin to AM running into the box. And btw plays it a lot better than rooney

Yer but surely Rooney should really be an F/AM or F/W after the way he was used last season?

I'd be interested to see if anyone could get info on Assists made by Rooney and a few other top quality players?

btw the point that Owen is better than Rooney is non-valid, they're completely different players.

Ok well owen 21 in 48 1 every 0.4375

Rooney 54 in 132 1 every 0.4091

which of those is better?

owen 21 in 48 - 1 every 2.2857 games

rooney 54 in 132 - 1 every 2.4444 games

1 every 0.5 games would be amazing :D

nice to see we are both using the reliable wikipedia for our data :D

am pretty sure rooney has more assists tho

Also still on rooney if u compare him to adebayor then shudnt adebayor be up to around 93/95 easily.

Again, a poor comparison...

Rooney is not an out and out striker, Adebayor and Owen are not chasing back to Right back position regurarly every week, and they don't sit just behind a strike partner or get asked to play on the wing....

owen 21 in 48 - 1 every 2.2857 games

rooney 54 in 132 - 1 every 2.4444 games

1 every 0.5 games would be amazing :D

nice to see we are both using the reliable wikipedia for our data :D

am pretty sure rooney has more assists tho

lol :P. I can't give you any more rep =[

Lol didn't wanna compare rooney's assists to Owen, they will be more, want to compare them to like, Messi, Eto, Torres etc.

btw whyis everyone having a go at rooney... if you compare him to messi (who plays similair posutions) only scored 16 in 40 games last season... and i think we are all agreed that his rating shouldnt decrease... so why should rooneys?

So your comparing Rooney to Messi:eek:

I'm not sure if you watch La Liga football but Messi play's way better then Rooney.

That is the worse comparison i have ever heard of......

I don't reckon Rooney deserves his 96 rating, he is no more than a 95 at most. Manchester United fans excuse is always "Yeah well he tracks back", i don't care if he tracks back!! Even Ferguson has told him to focus on the attacking side of things more than the defensive side!!

And anyway when Rooney was given his 96 rating he was playing way better than he is now..so why does he deserve to keep his rating when he is playing worse.

Dont agree at all' date=' being a regular for england doesnt warrent a 96. Playing for champions of england and europe is good if u are scoring.

He has to drop to at least 95, shud be 94 because [b']he isnt doing wot a striker should scoring goals.[/b]

In this case i think michael Owen shud be a 93 easily as he has scored 12 in his last 16 games a lot better than rooneys record.

I disagree. A CF's job is to score the goals, an F normally plays off the striker, in the 'hole', and connects between the midfield and the CF. They are the ones that come deep, collect the ball, and lay it off the for the CF, and scoring isn't actually their main job, although it is something they do occasionally.

I am a Leeds fan, and I TBH hate Man United, but I still think that Rooney is under-rated by most of you on here. He is quality, and you have to blind not to see that. 95 maybe, 94? Not a chance. Everyone says he should drop because he doesn't score - well just read my first paragraph and you'll see how poor that reason is.

His goal record is pretty good for an F, and other F's that have scored more, or better goals, only do because they are more of a CF anyway (Villa), or don't play as deep as Rooney. He plays the role brilliantly, and full deserving of a 95/96.

That is the worse comparison i have ever heard of......

I don't reckon Rooney deserves his 96 rating' date=' he is no more than a 95 at most. Manchester United fans excuse is always "Yeah well he tracks back", i don't care if he tracks back!! Even Ferguson has told him to focus on the attacking side of things more than the defensive side!!

And anyway when Rooney was given his 96 rating he was playing way better than he is now..so why does he deserve to keep his rating when he is playing worse.[/quote']

Aaaah Somebody who talks SENSE

Who cares about Rooney.

Lampard is not 2 ratings behind Gerrard and Gerrard doesn't deserve a decrease. :rolleyes:

Lampard is an Awful CM seriously he aint worth a 95 he dosent take a game by storm who dosent even change a game, Steven Gerrard is the heart of LFC plays consitantly good every match unlike Lampard, Deco is better than Lampard.

Anybody think Xisco will rise or Fall?