EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: English Premier League ratings

Lampard is an Awful CM seriously he aint worth a 95 he dosent take a game by storm who dosent even change a game' date=' Steven Gerrard is the heart of LFC plays consitantly good every match unlike Lampard, Deco is better than Lampard.

Anybody think Xisco will rise or Fall?[/quote']

You fool!

In which way or form is Lampard a awful CM:confused: :rolleyes:

Lampard has been Chelsea's best player so far this season, yes in front of Deco!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Just thought I would share this with you here as my thread doesn't seem to be getting much interest. :P:rolleyes:

Not a Prem player but could be in for a big rise.

Chris Dunn 66 ---> 74/76ish

Thread here - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=402961#post402961

Cheers.

Ye I have him in my English Ratings Predictions and the Upcoming Risers list, noticed him about a week ago. :)

Lampard is an Awful CM seriously he aint worth a 95 he dosent take a game by storm who dosent even change a game' date=' Steven Gerrard is the heart of LFC plays consitantly good every match unlike Lampard, Deco is better than Lampard.

Anybody think Xisco will rise or Fall?[/quote']

Are u actually crazy, how can u possibly say this, he always changes games for chelsea makes great runs into the box scores lots of goals from a midfield role, and tbh he isnt that much worse than gerrard. Just because gerrard is one of only two gd players at liverpool doesnt make him miles better than lampard. Really lampard should rise to a 96 and gerrard stay same.

[/quote']

have you ever seen lampard play in person? he's a very, very good player and worthy of 95/96 IMO

I disagree. A CF's job is to score the goals' date=' an F normally plays off the striker, in the 'hole', and connects between the midfield and the CF. They are the ones that come deep, collect the ball, and lay it off the for the CF, and scoring isn't actually their main job, although it is something they do occasionally.

I am a Leeds fan, and I TBH hate Man United, but I still think that Rooney is under-rated by most of you on here. He is quality, and you have to blind not to see that. 95 maybe, 94? Not a chance. Everyone says he should drop because he doesn't score - well just read my first paragraph and you'll see how poor that reason is.

His goal record is pretty good for an F, and other F's that have scored more, or better goals, only do because they are more of a CF anyway (Villa), or don't play as deep as Rooney. He plays the role brilliantly, and full deserving of a 95/96.[/quote']

Yeah I too think it is pretty ridiculous to drop Rooney to 94.

Honestly I think many English people are looking for scapegoats for the lousyness of the national team- thats why Rooney and Lampard have been criticized a lot in the last year or so.

Rooney SHOULD drop to 95 based on his lack of goalscoring form. Dropping someone this highly rated by two points is too much.

The commentators for the Bolton game said that Rooney has averaged 19 goals a season for the last 4 seasons. And couple that with the fact that he creates so many goals and chances for the rest of the team, actually well I'm starting to think he may keep the 96 after all...

dunno attuly he had a great season last year but seems to be having a dreafull season this year :mad:

i realy like lescott and think he is a great player i would like to see him hit 91 but we will hav to see

you saying King have a great season? plz correct me if im wrong

last season, King spent most of his time in his bed, 696 minutes game time in total, he is very injury prone for the last 2 seasons

yes i know he was dropped in previous english rating, but don't you think 90 is too good for someone who barely play in the national team or his club which finished 11th in the table

Zaki scored a penalty at the weekend' date=' putting him as the league's top scorer with 5 in 6 appearances.

As well as a goal in the Carling Cup, is their any chance of this lad making 89?....i wouldnt put it past him.[/quote']

You would have to take his African Cup of Nations performance into account too, right? 89 seems very possible.

you saying King have a great season? plz correct me if im wrong

last season' date=' King spent most of his time in his bed, 696 minutes game time in total, he is very injury prone for the last 2 seasons

yes i know he was dropped in previous english rating, but don't you think 90 is too good for someone who barely play in the national team or his club which finished 11th in the table[/quote']

he's talking about lescott, not king. and lescott hasn't looked great so far (neither has anyone at everton) but ended well last season so should stick @ 90

To all those carrying on about Rooney. Don you actually know the difference between a CF and F? Rooney is a forward. He drops deep, brings others in to the game and creates things.

Out of anyone who is a forward (not CF) there was only Ronaldo and Tevez that scored more goals last season. An average of 18 or so goals per season for someone who plays in his position is a superb return, add to that his general play and assists.

I am wondering how many of you that are calling for Rooney to drop are also calling for Torres to rise? Because it may have escaped your attention that Torres' first goals of the season did not come until Saturday gone, and he is a center forward is he not? (I am not saying Torres shouldn't rise there, i'm just pointing out a fact to argue the case for Rooney) Have a think and then come back to me on it ;)

I am wondering how many of you that are calling for Rooney to drop are also calling for Torres to rise? Because it may have escaped your attention that Torres' first goals of the season did not come until Saturday gone' date='[/b'] and he is a center forward is he not? (I am not saying Torres shouldn't rise there, i'm just pointing out a fact to argue the case for Rooney) Have a think and then come back to me on it ;)

well the highlighted statement is wrong for a start :)

IMO rooney has not played at a 96 level, more a 95 level over the last year, and he'd probably be a 95 if he weren't english. personally i cannot see how he's better than villa (by +2), iniesta (by +1), torres (by +1) and on the same level as ibrahimovic and e'too, so a drop to 95 is fair to me