EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

Walcott rose to just 89!!????

He scored a HAT-TRICK for England and he gets an 89 rating!

how ridiculous a decision is that????

Look at some of the 90 rated players out there, wright philips,nani etc then you have Walcott youngest of them all scoring a hat-trick at international level and he is an 89, what a mistake

Walcott rose to just 89!!????

He scored a HAT-TRICK for England and he gets an 89 rating!

how ridiculous a decision is that????

Look at some of the 90 rated players out there' date=' wright philips,nani etc then you have Walcott youngest of them all scoring a hat-trick at international level and he is an 89, what a mistake[/quote']

Somehow I get the feeling you support England.

Walcott has barely played for England. And come on let's be honest here, that was a one-off performance and his only really good performance in an England shirt.

Well to be honest England's only good performance in a while.

He was pretty much in and out of the Arsenal team even last season, unlike Nani who played quite a lot, as well as coming off the bench many times during the Euros AHEAD of Quaresma (who only made one appearance during the Euros).

Walcott has potential, but you know, at the moment he is severely overhyped, and isn't as good as people make him seem. Not at the moment anyway.

One good performance isn't going to knock him two points up.

Prime example of a biased Arsenal fan...

Adebayor as good as Trez? Hmm...

Clichy 94? He's behind Evra and Abidal in the French team' date=' so why should he be above Evra?

Walcott 90 or 91? Bit too early in the season mate. 89 is fine. 90 next time.

Bendtner 90 or 91? For what? Should be 89 IMO though.

Sagna 93? Again, for what? 92 is fine.

Denilson 89 or 90? Now that is a joke. 88 is fine, I can't say he's been performing to the standard of De La Red or Maresca in Spain for example.

Arteta only decreased as Everton and are doing so poor. If Everton turn things around and he is back to this best, there is no reason why he can't rise back to 92.[/quote']

then again, clichy and sagna are the 2 best fullbacks in the league. don't talk about the french team because they are in a mess right now thanks to domenech. if anybody watch the spanish league regularly like me, they would have know abidal is not performing well anymore.

anyway, just for your sake of argument, abidal is not in the french team anymore. please get yourself updated. clichy and evra was called up.

for the ade vs trez argument, i am not going to even bother replying you since its ages trez was in his prime and ade is a huge striker now. the others is fine:)

you haven't watch kanoute or trez play' date=' have you? Yes, ade scores goals, but that's about it. In fact, i don't even think he is on the same level as berba atm.

Wes brown should stay, besides playing many games, he hasn't been spectecular or anything. If you rmb that Lell didn't even rise from 89 not too long back despite playing 3/4 of the season for bayern, brown's stay is expected.

denilson 89 or 90? No way is he higher than lucas, who didn't even rise. Lucas is in the NT and played a decent number of games last season, and it's only fair that denilson only got a rise of 1 for playing.

sanga was the best RB in the premier league last season imo. But he hasn't been playing much for the NT, thus 93 is beyond reach.

Clichy is not worse than evra, wonder why he din't rise :mad:

And arteta's drop is ridiculous, totally out of the blue. Guess they have to find a scapegoat for everton's poor form :confused:

p/s- why hasn't robinho's position been changed? Should be a F/W imo. He has been partnering Jo up front for man city in every game this season.

cheers[/quote']

fair enough mate, i watch sevilla every week -.- kanoute is nowhere near as good as previously. he should drop and fabiano should rise soon. trezeguet is deproving very very fast. berba should stay at 93 though, in april he should be 94 if he perform well. anyway, when ferdinand, carragher said that ade is the hardest every striker they have played against, its not for fluke. if you think ade just scores goal and thats about it, then you are badly wrong. badly. i don't like ade because he drift all around setting up every one and not inside the box often. he runs at defenders all around and makes thing very difficult. i don't know whether you understand but yeah..

wes brown is now a england international, he played in almost every single game. he is very solid, sometimes when a defender is not spectacular, nobody think he is good. go ask manu fans. for comparison sake, is he the same level as orsorio?

the others i agree with you fully. anyway sagna isnt in the french team because he was injured last season. if not he would be in the euros. cheers :)

don't know why Villanueva' date=' Elmander and Smolarek decreased so fast.. should be given more time to they adapt to EPL.. and after yes, if they still not performing should decrease..[/quote']

agreed fully

Afonso Alves drop' date=' why?

He's a top player and imi hasn't dropped form AND Boro are doing very well atm :confused:

Ashley Cole ? :confused:[/quote']

afonso alves is another ??? really no explanation.

cole is 93, means evra and clichy 94? again, hard to compare

Ye' date=' Alves dropping was a shocker, no idea why tbh. Very harsh.

Considering RVP rose, and Kuyt was ahead of him in the NT for the Euros, I thought Kuyt would rise...

And why is a AM/F?

He plays on the wing!! Should be a W/F.[/quote']

again, ignorance at its best. rvp was never kuyt in the NT whenever he was fit. RVP was out the whole season since september and only came back in time for the euros. he wasn't fit but MVB insisted on bringing him to euros because he said a rvp in a few mins is useful enough.

what about Riera and Kuyt? shouldn't they be 92? Kuyt changed to a AM/Fwd' date=' but got no change

but newcastle, tottenham and stoke will certainly be changed today, i think it's no coincidence that the 3 last positioned teams of the EPL didn't have any changes[/quote']

kuyt should be 92, lucas should be 89, but i think there are more ratings changes so you should expect them to rise. riera just signed, he had a poorer season with espanyol last season so he should stay or if you are unlucky, drop.

Somehow I get the feeling you support England.

Walcott has barely played for England. And come on let's be honest here' date=' that was a one-off performance and his only really good performance in an England shirt.

Well to be honest England's only good performance in a while.

He was pretty much in and out of the Arsenal team even last season, unlike Nani who played quite a lot, as well as coming off the bench many times during the Euros AHEAD of Quaresma (who only made one appearance during the Euros).

Walcott has potential, but you know, at the moment he is severely overhyped, and isn't as good as people make him seem. Not at the moment anyway.

One good performance isn't going to knock him two points up.[/quote']

nani should be 91 now, walcott should be around 90 by april. walcott is now fully in the arsenal team so yeah. anyway he has only started for england twice, and twice he has performed well so i don't know wheres your one off and only good performance in an england shirt coming from.

he was quite brilliant last season, including that solo whole field run in the CL so

One good performance isn't going to knock him two points up
is not vaild. but i do agree 89 for now, and maybe april another rise when he played the whole season. cheers

I'm very disappointed with the rating changes. I wonder why Gallas's rating decreased to 93... Torres certainly did not deserve a rise, especially in this turn. If Evra and Cole deserve a rise, so does Clichy. I hope to see a few more changes... and Nani certainly didn't deserve a rise as well.

I appeal to SM to be fair in the rating changes. For us, it matters a lot.

From my squads:

Preston:

Aaron Ramsey up to 84

Curtis Davies up to 87

Joe Hart up to 89

Stephen Ireland up to 89

Ched Evans up to 83

Antonio Valencia up to 88

Kieran Gibbs up to 78

Rangers:

James Morrison up to 86

Man City:

Richard Dunne down to 90

Didi Hamann down to 88

Shaleum Logan up to 75

Nery Castillo down to 87

Kelvin Etuhu up to 81

Valeri Bojinov down to 88

Daniel Sturridge up to 83

Benjani down to 88

Liverpool:

Emiliano Insua up to 80

Martin Skrtel up to 91

Damien Plessis up to 78

Fernando Torres up to 96

Nabil El Zhar up to 82

Aston Villa

Moustapha Salifou up to 80

Nigel Reo-Coker up to 89

Stilian Petrov up to 89

I think Bosingwa and A.Cole totally deserved their rises because if you look when Jose Mourinho and Avram Grant were the managers at Chelsea they wanted their full backs to sit back with the defence, where as now Scolari loves attacking football and he wants Cole and Bosingwa to get foward at any opportunity and they have had a really good start to the season!

I'm also very shocked that a few people in here don't think Torres deserved his rise!? :P

I hate Liverpool but he had a great first season, which many foreign players don't have in England and he is off to another flyer this season.

He single handidly beat Man City.

96 Totally deserved!

Oh and people don't worry if you haven't seen hardly any Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal or loads of players ratings change yet. There is still more to come, some more will be in tomorrow :)

I was thinking that too' date=' Baxter got a rise, so why not Rodwell.[/quote']

Baxter has 1 start and 3 sub appearances in league and cup.

Rodwell has 4 starts and 1 sub in league and cup PLUS made 2 appearances at the end of last season.

If Rodwell doesn't get a rise tomorrow (as i don't think prem changes are finished) then i will send SM a ticket.

Top five shocking rating changes.

Cole 92 > 93

Arteta 92 > 91

Alonso Alves 91 > 90

Ricard Dunne 91 > 90

Glichy 92 > 92

Shocking between Glichy and Cole.

Cole was no where near as good as Glichy last season, but despite that, Cole get's 93, while Glichy stays at 92.

So now, according to SM, Evra and Cole are the best LB's in the EPL, even though Glichy and Evra are.

Sagna was the best RB in the league last season, and has increased to 92. But because Sagna increased, they had to increase Boswinga to 93. Even though he hasn't proved himself to be the best RB in the EPL yet.

Another mixture of up and down changes by SM. :rolleyes:

again' date=' ignorance at its best. rvp was never kuyt in the NT whenever he was fit. RVP was out the whole season since september and only came back in time for the euros. he wasn't fit but MVB insisted on bringing him to euros because he said a rvp in a few mins is useful enough.

[/quote']

How is Seftinho ignorant for saying that? lol

SM dont take into account "why" Kuyt was ahead of RVP, but the fact is he was.

So the exact words Sefinho used was infact true and far from "ignorant"

i think its justified. torres played well last season and this season' date=' and till now in the new season all the goals scored is from open play. :)[/quote']

No, Torres hasn't played well this season and if he didn't score two goals against each Manchester City and Everton he would have probably been in contention to drop; SoccerManager are deluded like that.

can i ask what arteta has done to be on a higher level as someone like schweinsteiger or mancini?

and everton have been poor this season - 7 of their 8 points have come from newly promoted teams (and they were quite lucky to get a point against hull) and they gave up a 2-0 lead against a bad newcastle team within a few minutes

Arteta has been Everton's best player all year

he has been playing very well and deserves 92, not 91

he is pure class.

No' date=' Torres hasn't played well this season and if he didn't score two goals against each Manchester City and Everton he would have probably been in contention to drop; SoccerManager are deluded like that.[/quote']

Torres has played fine this season, opening day he scored Vs Sunderland to win us the match, pulled a hamstring after about 15mins at Villa and missed a few games.

Came back and has scored a bunch of goals and is involved in just about everything we do :confused:

thats not taking into account the season he had last year and won the Euro's

No' date=' Torres hasn't played well this season and if he didn't score two goals against each Manchester City and Everton he would have probably been in contention to drop; SoccerManager are deluded like that.[/quote']

Your the deluded one, so you think if Torres hadn't score 4 goals this season he should drop why:confused: He had an awesome season last season one of the best CF's in the world.

Does anyone know if there is any more EPL ratings to come because there hasn't been much Chelsea ones or any Tottenhams or people like that?

Torres has played fine this season' date=' opening day he scored Vs Sunderland to win us the match, pulled a hamstring after about 15mins at Villa and missed a few games.

Came back and has scored a bunch of goals and is involved in just about everything we do :confused:

thats not taking into account the season he had last year and won the Euro's[/quote']

He should got a 96 in the last rating changes, but in this one it wasn't deserved. SoccerManager should have just kept him at 95 and tracked his progress to assess whether or not he is consistent enough to be a 96.