Re: English Premier League ratings

Top five shocking rating changes.

Cole 92 > 93

Arteta 92 > 91

Alonso Alves 91 > 90

Ricard Dunne 91 > 90

Glichy 92 > 92

Shocking between Glichy and Cole.

Cole was no where near as good as Glichy last season' date=' but despite that, Cole get's 93, while Glichy stays at 92.

So now, according to SM, Evra and Cole are the best LB's in the EPL, even though Glichy and Evra are.

[/quote']

Cole and Evra are the left backs for the 2 best Premier league teams though. They also both reached the champions league final last season. Cole is also first choice left back for England whereas Clichy doesn't get in the France team and is behind Evra in the pecking order so that is what probably went against him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

He should got a 96 in the last rating changes' date=' but in this one it wasn't deserved. SoccerManager should have just kept him at 95 and tracked his progress to assess whether or not he is consistent enough to be a 96.[/quote']

You really need to get your head sorted out.

Originally Posted by Lionel Messi

No, Torres hasn't played well this season and if he didn't score two goals against each Manchester City and Everton he would have probably been in contention to drop; SoccerManager are deluded like that.

That is a insult to me, and i don't even like or support Liverpool.

Torres scored 20+ last season, and you think, if he didn't score against Everton and Manchester City, he would of got a rating change to 94.

What happened to them 20+ goal's he scored last season then?

Torres deserves every bit of his 96 rating.

Now go see a doctor, and get your head checked out.

Your the deluded one' date=' so you think if Torres hadn't score 4 goals this season he should drop why:confused: He had an awesome season last season one of the best CF's in the world.[/quote']

He is the best striker in the world in my opinion, but he hasn't done enough this season to justify him being a 96. As I said before he should have got a 96 in the last rating changes but in this one it wasn't fully deserved.

are u on' date=' go back to your little corner and dont come out until u stop acting like a retard.[/quote']

This is coming from a Birmingham fan. Keep your mouth closed until you watch the player for the full match instead of Match of The Day highlights.

Walcott rose to just 89!!????

He scored a HAT-TRICK for England and he gets an 89 rating!

how ridiculous a decision is that????

Look at some of the 90 rated players out there' date=' wright philips,nani etc then you have Walcott youngest of them all scoring a hat-trick at international level and he is an 89, what a mistake[/quote']

He deserves a 90 for one hat-trick? Dream on. 89 is fine, 90 next time if he continues to perform...

:confused:I thought Darren Fletcher would have got a rise. He's startrd the season well' date=' scoring goals and been pretty much a fixture inthe Man U midfield:confused: [/color']

Agree completely...

wes brown is now a england international' date=' he played in almost every single game. he is very solid, sometimes when a defender is not spectacular, nobody think he is good. go ask manu fans. for comparison sake, is he the same level as orsorio?[/quote']

Actually Johnson has been playing RB for the last 2 games and Neville is ahead of Brown in the Man Utd team again, until he got injured again anyway.

afonso alves is another ??? really no explanation.

cole is 93' date=' means evra and clichy 94? again, hard to compare[/quote']

Cole is a superb defender, no way is Clichy or Evra better. In my eyes they are all fairly equal...

again' date=' ignorance at its best. rvp was never kuyt in the NT whenever he was fit. RVP was out the whole season since september and only came back in time for the euros. he wasn't fit but MVB insisted on bringing him to euros because he said a rvp in a few mins is useful enough.[/quote']

Ignorance? Because I think Kuyt should rise? You even agree with me... :rolleyes:

Nonetheless Kuyt played, and played well... RVP is a better F but Kuyt has been on the wing for Liverpool and played well there as well... I don't see why he didn't rise... that's all I'm saying...

kuyt should be 92' date=' lucas should be 89, but i think there are more ratings changes so you should expect them to rise. riera just signed, he had a poorer season with espanyol last season so he should stay or if you are unlucky, drop.[/quote']

Agreed... althought Kuyt has been playing well for a while now.

then again' date=' clichy and sagna are the 2 best fullbacks in the league. don't talk about the french team because they are in a mess right now thanks to domenech. if anybody watch the spanish league regularly like me, they would have know abidal is not performing well anymore.

anyway, just for your sake of argument, abidal is not in the french team anymore. please get yourself updated. clichy and evra was called up.

for the ade vs trez argument, i am not going to even bother replying you since its ages trez was in his prime and ade is a huge striker now. the others is fine[/quote']

Clichy and Sagna the best FB's in the league? Try and find a non-Arsenal fan who agrees with you and I might bother to make an argument... they are both very good but not the best in the league.

And I know Domenech has no idea what he's doing, but it does affect ratings... and Abidal has been dropped for 2 games, but he has been ahead of him before... Clichy won't rise to 93 based on being called up for 2 games. He may be as good as Evra, but when it comes to ratings he has to be in the France team more frequently than current... so maybe next time if he holds his place...

Cole and Evra are the left backs for the 2 best Premier league teams though. They also both reached the champions league final last season. Cole is also first choice left back for England whereas Clichy doesn't get in the France team and is behind Evra in the pecking order so that is what probably went against him.

Yer that is exactly true mate' date=' and Bosingwa is on top form atm and is looking pure class![/font']

You really need to get your head sorted out.

Foolish idiot; your reputation count is getting the better of you.

Torres scored 20+ last season' date=' and you think, if he didn't score against Everton and Manchester City, he would of got a rating change to 94.[/quote']

Are you blind? Were did I say that he would have dropped to 94? I said he would have been in contention to drop and that is because he was injured for a bit and had only scored 1 goal.

What happened to them 20+ goal's he scored last season then?

The goals he scored last season should of justified him a 96' date=' but according to SoccerManager, they didn't, so I don't see why he should rise on 5.

Torres deserves every bit of his 96 rating.

He deserved it a long time ago, but he didn't get it. All I am saying is that SoccerManager should have delayed this increase until he proved his consistency this season.

Are you a retard.

Birmingham are in the Championship' date=' they aren't a Premier League team, therefore they won't be on MOTD you idiot.

They will be on the Championship, which i can easyly watch on Sunday morning.

And mate, if i want to go watch a player for the day, i will just go down to St. Andrews, but a ticket, and watch the match ok?

Retard...:rolleyes:[/quote']

This is hilarious. So if you don't watch him live or on MOTD, that means you're basing your views on nothing beside stats?

Im appauled at how benni mcarthy has moved down 2 to 88.

this is compared to Bojinov' date=' who as been injured for most of his City carear,whos gone down 1 to 88.

This is a huge mistake from the SM researchers in my opinion.[/quote']

Benni McArthy has been rubbish this season he hasn't done anything and last season he was kept out of the team by Santa Cruz and Matt Derbyshiere. :)

Deserved a decrease IMO.

Im appauled at how benni mcarthy has moved down 2 to 88.

this is compared to Bojinov' date=' who as been injured for most of his City carear,whos gone down 1 to 88.

This is a huge mistake from the SM researchers in my opinion.[/quote']

McCarthy has barely been playing, that's why he dropped.

Outright Shockers

Fernando Torres 95>96

Ashley Cole - 92>93

Robin Van Persie - 91>92

Martin Skrtel - 90>91

John Obi Mikel - 90>91

- Torres is no way worthy of a 96. He hasnt played well.

- Cole is just rubbish :)

- Same with Persie

- Mikel & Skrtel werent worth going up as they wont keep their ratings.

Good Decisions

Jose Bosingwa - 92>93

Patrice Evra - 92>93

Benjani - 89>88

Manuel Almunia - 90>91

Tomas Rosicky - 92>91 (Hes pap)

Ji-Sung Park - 88>89

Theo Walcott - 88>89 (although 90 would be more realistic)

He should got a 96 in the last rating changes' date=' but in this one it wasn't deserved. SoccerManager should have just kept him at 95 and tracked his progress to assess whether or not he is consistent enough to be a 96.[/quote']

I see what you mean now, I don't really get involved in rating changes a lot and didn't realise there had already been a change since the Euro's where he didn't make 96 etc.

This season tho barring the game were he was injured against Villa (only on for 20mins) he has been playing fine, he might not have scored against stoke but he still played very well.

I think he only missed 1 game through the hamstring injury (Man Utd game) because he did it right before the international break.

Are you blind? Were did I say that he would have dropped to 94? I said he would have been in contention to drop and that is because he was injured for a bit and had only scored 1 goal.

The goals he scored last season should of justified him a 96' date=' but according to SoccerManager, they didn't, so I don't see why he should rise on 5.

He deserved it a long time ago, but he didn't get it. All I am saying is that SoccerManager should have delayed this increase until he proved his consistency this season.[/quote']

You said if he didn't score against Manchester City and Everton, he would have probably been in contention to drop, drop to 94. Theres where you said he might drop. The quote is below

No' date=' Torres hasn't played well this season and if he didn't score two goals against each Manchester City and Everton he would have probably been in contention to drop; SoccerManager are deluded like that.[/quote']

What has this got to do with my rep? rep means nothing, and if you didn't know that you are really retarded. If you are going to take a dig at me, atleast use something else than REP, because rep means nothing, fool.

- Torres is no way worthy of a 96. He hasnt played well.

What are you basing this on? how many times have you seen him play this season? I guess around 4 clips on MOTD :rolleyes:

Torres HAS played fine this season, he has been very good for us just because he hasnt smashed a load of goals in (well he actually has now) doesnt mean hes been playing bad he has been playing fine.

I'm not going to comment on the others as I have not seen enough of them (proper games) so I dont want to look like an idiot by saying false things :)

(I could take a wild guess tho and I bet Cole has been playing excellent this season for Chelsea)

You said if he didn't score against Manchester City and Everton' date=' he would have probably been in contention to drop, drop to 94. Theres where you said he might drop. The quote is below

What has this got to do with my rep? rep means nothing, and if you didn't know that you are really retarded. If you are going to take a dig at me, atleast use something else than REP, because rep means nothing, fool.[/quote']

I just cannot take you seriously anymore seeing as you're arguing about Torres with your only justification being stats, or maybe even just rumors.

I see what you mean now' date=' I don't really get involved in rating changes a lot and[b'] didn't realise there had already been a change since the Euro's where he didn't make 96 etc.[/b]

This season tho barring the game were he was injured against Villa (only on for 20mins) he has been playing fine, he might not have scored against stoke but he still played very well.

I think he only missed 1 game through the hamstring injury (Man Utd game) because he did it right before the international break.

There hasn't... This is the first time Torres has been reviewed since before the Euros.

Ashley Cole is not rubbish, you obviously don't know much about football then :)

Scolari uses him and Bosingwa so much with them getting foward he has played really well this season, just you want I will bet anything that Chelsea will win the Premiership this season :)

Mate' date=' go back to your corner, and get your head check out. ;)[/quote']

You're not impressing anyone, you've proved yourself as an idiot. Why are you countering with these stupid and repetitive comments instead of actually replying with a proper answer? You've been caught out as someone who knows nothing about Torres, but yet proceed in arguing about his rating.

Ashley Cole is not rubbish' date=' you obviously don't know much about football then :)

Scolari uses him and Bosingwa so much with them getting foward he has played really well this season, just you want I will bet anything that Chelsea will win the Premiership this season :)[/font']

yeah thought as much :) , I saw them against Villa and they looked amazing best I have seen them in ages