EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

I'm glad he's scoring' date=' don't take me as a bitter fan that hates Liverpool because I am actually a Liverpool fan, just not a biased one. I'm not debating that he should have decreased because he only scored once in eight games, I just think it should have delayed his increase.[/quote']

nah I didnt mate, and I'm not biased either I just think on those stats I gave about 4 posts ago it's more than worthy of a +1

I just dont understand why people are saying he's playing bad when he's not, I don't mean you as you just mentioned because of his lack of goals for a 95 rated striker (which in a way is true)

but a few others are saying hes been playing poor, which is total BS tbh and they do not mention what they base this knoweldge on, just like the "Cole is ****" argument.

I take it Chelsea haven't been reviewed yet as only Cole' date=' Bosingwa and Mikel have been done.

Will there be more Chelsea ones to come?[/font']

I think that's everyone that needs to be reviewed from Chelski. This morning I've had a quick look at teams new average ratings of each teams best XI and Chelsea are top from the EPL:

1. Chelsea - 94.09

2. Man Utd - 94.00

3. Liverpool - 92.90

4. Arsenal - 92.09

5. Man City - 90.36

6. Spurs - 90.27

=7. Portsmouth - 89.73

=7. Everton - 89.73

9. Aston Villa - 89.55

So Chelsea are above Man Utd despite United doing the double over them last season. I think this might be partly because of Chelsea's great start this season, but nevertheless there isn't that much difference between them so I think it should stay the same personally.

Who else deserves a rise?

IMO I think Terry does' date=' maybe Cech not sure, but I also think Lampard should be 96 as he is playing well atm and plays well every season with 20+ from midfield and he shouldn't be 2 ratings lower than Gerrard.

Maybe Anelka wait till next changes then he might rise.

What do you think mate?[/font']

Domenech is a fool' date=' how he is still the manager of the French National Team is beyond me, so anything going against a French player because of the French National Team is therefore invalid in my opinion.[/quote']

i think everybody knows he is the worst french manager in history

yeah I know but..

Kuyt was ahead of RVP in the euro's (which is what Seft said)' date=' I know it was because RVP was injured all season but that doesn't matter in terms of SM rating them.

Lets say Torres was injured during the Euro's and someone else was ahead of him, people couldnt say he shouldnt rise because hes only playing because Torres is inj.[/quote']

ok noted mate :)

nah I didnt mate' date=' and I'm not biased either I just think on those stats I gave about 4 posts ago it's more than worthy of a +1

I just dont understand why people are saying he's playing bad when he's not, I don't mean you as you just mentioned because of his lack of goals for a 95 rated striker (which in a way is true)

but a few others are saying hes been playing poor, which is total BS tbh and they do not mention what they base this knoweldge on, just like the "Cole is ****" argument.[/quote']

He's just got back into form lately, his performance against Manchester City was magnificent, and that is ignoring his two goals. I think he's fallen criminal to the high standards he set last season.

But to increase after scoring just once in eight games is surely suspect.

You are really baffling me....

So SM should ignore the amazing run of form he had at the latter end of last season and just judge him on 8 games? Thats just stupid.

Every striker that doesn't score in 8 games should stay the same or even decrease, as you have said about Torres....

You really have a strange view on this sort of thing mate, I don't think I can really debate it with you if your judgement is actually like that...... Jeez..

IMO I think Terry does' date=' maybe Cech not sure, but I also think Lampard should be 96 as he is playing well atm and plays well every season with 20+ from midfield and he shouldn't be 2 ratings lower than Gerrard.

I don't mate.... Thats was my point..:rolleyes:

Yeah I agree on the Lampard part, based on his current form (both club and England) I think he should have been +1 , as I mentioned I aint a rating guru so not sure just how well you need to be for +1 but Lamps has been amazing this season and like Gerrard is the heart of his side.

So SM should ignore the amazing run of form he had at the latter end of last season and just judge him on 8 games? Thats just stupid.

No' date=' because if he didn't have that amazing run to the closing parts of last season maybe he would have dropped. I think it's just the timing of his goal drought that was/should have been unfortunate for him. It's not like I'm saying "even though he scored 30+ goals last season, he scored only once in eight games this season therefore he shouldn't increase."

Every striker that doesn't score in 8 games should stay the same or even decrease, as you have said about Torres....

I've never said Torres should decrease, but bearing in mind SoccerManagers recent controversial rating changes, it wasn't out of the picture until he scored two against each Everton and Manchester City.

That is exactly what you are saying....

nah' date=' I think he means based on [b']other[/b] rating changes Torres because of his "dip" (although I dont agree there was on) should have been delayed his +1

I think Torres has played 5 full league matches this season and has scored 5 goals, so played 5 scored and scored in 3 of them.

in the CL he played well in Marseille and was excellent against PSV and had a hand in all 3 goals we scored.

so in those 5 games, we agree he was excellent against Everton and City, he also played well at Sunderland (winning goal aside) so that only leaves 2 games he "may" have played bad in.

I was meant to say it's not like I'm saying "despite him scoring 30+ goals this season' date=' he shouldn't increase because he only scored once in eight games before that."[/quote']

Lol... Fair enough...

I think his rating increase is justified by past form, even if not scoring in 8 games.

:confused: what has he done wrong other than debate torres rating (put his reasons why as well)

cant comment on other threads as I dont know which ones you mean but so far he did nothing wrong on here except defend himself against Louis after being called a stupid retard (something which should not be allowed btw, I fail to see why silly swear words are filtered out and that is far more offensive imo)

:confused: what has he done other than debate torres rating (put his reasons why as well)

cant comment on other threads as I dont know which ones you mean but so far did nothing wrong on here except defend himself against Louis after being called a stupid retard (something which should not be allowed btw' date=' I fail to see why silly swear words are filtered out and that is far more offensive imo)[/quote']

Exactly. Why my previous post was deleted?

:confused: what has he done other than debate torres rating (put his reasons why as well)

cant comment on other threads as I dont know which ones you mean but so far did nothing wrong on here except defend himself against Louis after being called a stupid retard (something which should not be allowed btw' date=' I fail to see why silly swear words are filtered out and that is far more offensive imo)[/quote']

Oh there are threads...

But yeah I take back some of it, but still I have seen a fair few threads that he's attacked a number of forumers, personally even.

Carrick should go to 92.

I've said this for a while. Hes a consistent performer, and first choice for the best team in Europe. For me it doesnt matter that hes not a starter for England, if alot of England fans had their way Lampard wouldnt be in the team and hes 95.

Also, Campbells drop to 89 is astonishing. He's still a top class defender well worthy of a 90. He's going to be playing European football this season and Portsmouth often find his experience invaluable, something Harry Redknapp is constantly pointing out.

Still surprised that robinho's position didn't change to F/W. He hasn't played a single minute on the wings for man city this season but partnering jo up front :mad:

I think Robinho's position is about right.

His team sheet position may be second striker' date=' but if you watch him play a full 90 minutes you will find most (if not all) of the time he's drifting wide.

Take a look at Football Lineups:

[url']http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/47/[/url]