EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: English Premier League ratings

Yes' date=' BUT ito draw an absolutely fair comparison - Nani, not a regular for Utd, has scored fewer goals since he came to the EPL and has fewer international caps....he is a 90 and Babel is not?[/quote']

Being part of a League and Champions league winning team could of had an effect on Nanis' rating..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Babel doesn't have a Champs League + League title to his name' date=' so getting a 90 without being a regular is hard enough[/font']

Also.... Nani started more games than Babel, and featured less as a substitute. I think Babel should get 90 next time round. Also Portugal are rated higher than Holland as a national team....

Babel is a quality player though,

Im a bit disapointed that lassana diarra is only a 90,i can see him getting in every single team in the premier league,even watching the likes of defoe, crouch and james every single pompey fan would say that diarra is are best player.

Also imo he has overtaken makelele in terms of quality and makelele is a 92.

Im a bit disapointed that lassana diarra is only a 90' date='i can see him getting in every single team in the premier league,even watching the likes of defoe, crouch and james every single pompey fan would say that diarra is are best player.

Also imo he has overtaken makelele in terms of quality and makelele is a 92.[/quote']

Give it time, remember at the start of last season he wasn't even playing, before joining Portsmouth.

If Portsmouth do well in Europe, and do well in the league, then the likes of Defoe, Diarra and possibly Crouch (considering he got a 90 when he was a sub), could hit 91 this season.

Diarra is an outstanding midfielder, rarely misses in a tackle. I believe he will rise to 91 later this season, presuming Portsmouth do well (as in top half) of the league.

first half of last season? where did you get that fact?

so by your logic i think zaki will be in the dream team this season.

anyway' date=' agree babel should get 90[/quote']

The votes for the PFA team of the year are cast in January and February so they only have the first half of the season to judge on (if that is what you are talking about).

Babel should not hit 90, as has been said he isn't a regular starter, and the comparison with Nani is not valid as he plays more for a better team and better international team.

Im a bit disapointed that lassana diarra is only a 90' date='i can see him getting in every single team in the premier league,even watching the likes of defoe, crouch and james every single pompey fan would say that diarra is are best player.

Also imo he has overtaken makelele in terms of quality and makelele is a 92.[/quote']

Pompey I've said it once and I'll say it again you are crazy :D

No drop for Beye?

No rise for Bale?

No rise for Possebon?

:confused:

And Beye went down to 90 - still too high but I'm not complaining as he is in one of my teams.

Given down to 91 is harsh IMO. Ledley King is a shame - good player just injured all the time.

Personaly thought Michael Owen should have got to 92 aswell - a joke he is not back with the england squad

Guest secretmachines

hopefully the Premiership players haven't been finished yet, though the latest batch of changes are for lower league teams :confused:

they can't be finished yet, Ooijer at Blackburn is still an 87! he must rise surely...

Guest Chris_16

if young doesnt go up its a joke can anyone tell me how to explain how to send a ticket on player rating or if nt someone do it for me

"My Home" > "Support Tickets" > "Database Updates" > "Update Player" > fill in the information (Make the type of inaccuracy "Position", because you cannot make it "Player Rating" :() and write your opinion on Young in the "Additional Information" :)

Not rise for 2 players who i thought would get a little rise..

Matthew Upson, Plays week in week out fot West Ham and has played for England over the last year and is still an 89 surely warrants a 90 ??

Also a young defender @ West Ham who played 6 games in the Premiership last season James Tomkins he is rated 74 surely a little rise to 79/80 would of been warranted ??

What are peoples thoughts on these 2 players ??

Given to 91 surely this is a joke what does SM want him to do play as striker midfielder and defender also.. How many shots can a man save every game is it his fault that newcastle can buy a defence for all their millions what a shame ... Any other team he would have been 93 and SM goes bonkers and puts him down to 91

If van der saar is 94 Given should be 95 and dont tell me Saar is a good keeper and given is not....And im not even a newcastle fan or have him in my teams but i thought this is one of the worst change sm has made..