EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

Yeah... Carrick I could understand to a certain degree but definitely not Hargreaves.

Yea Carrick should have gone 92 because SM thinks the spanish and Italian sides have a better mid field than all the english teams.. Maybe they think that all goals come from long balls straight from the Defender to the Forwards bypassing the midfielders

If Hargreaves became a 92, everyone else's rating in the entire game must have increased. He played well towards the end of last season but before that he wasn't good when he did play (which wasn't much) and he hasn't played this season if I'm not mistaken.

He's had an injury nightmare at United, IMO he has not shown us why Fergie paid around 18mil quid for him.

I felt he was lucky to even maintain a 91, especially when you have players who play all season long for their clubs at equal or lower ratings.

If Hargreaves became a 92' date=' everyone else's rating in the entire game must have increased. He played well towards the end of last season but before that he wasn't good when he did play (which wasn't much) and he hasn't played this season if I'm not mistaken.

He's had an injury nightmare at United, IMO he has not shown us why Fergie paid around 18mil quid for him.

I felt he was lucky to even maintain a 91, especially when you have players who play all season long for their clubs at equal or lower ratings.[/quote']

I knew SM would never increase Hargreaves but whenever Hargreaves played last season he was very good but played far too less. And Hargreaves has played this season.

I knew SM would never increase Hargreaves but whenever Hargreaves played last season he was very good but played far too less. And Hargreaves has played this season.

He could be a 91+ plus he is very versatile and is a good player the problem with him is once he gets a few games strung together he then gets injured he seems to be very prone to injurys if there were no injurys he could be a very good player

I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a player they just raised due to lack of playing time. In the case of Hargreaves, who was maybe borderline to rise, they took the safe option. He's not been getting playing this season, so they would argue they were justified in that decision.

I would agree that Fletcher deserves to rise to 89, and further should he continue to play. But just to clarify - he's not the Scotland captain, he took the role because Ferguson and McManus were out, but with McManus now fit and Ferguson coming back to fitness, Fletcher will go back down the pecking order.

I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a player they just raised due to lack of playing time. In the case of Hargreaves' date=' who was maybe borderline to rise, they took the safe option. He's not been getting playing this season, so they would argue they were justified in that decision.

I would agree that Fletcher deserves to rise to 89, and further should he continue to play. But just to clarify - he's not the Scotland captain, he took the role because Ferguson and McManus were out, but with McManus now fit and Ferguson coming back to fitness, Fletcher will go back down the pecking order.[/quote']

Fletcher should have risen, simply because Park did. End of. Fletcher has played far more than Park, far better than Park and scoring quite often from midfield for the European champions. Yet he's still an 88. So I'm stunned that Park rose to 89 and Fletcher didn't. =/

Fletcher should have risen' date=' simply because Park did. End of. Fletcher has played far more than Park, far better than Park and scoring quite often from midfield for the European champions. Yet he's still an 88. So I'm stunned that Park rose to 89 and Fletcher didn't. =/[/quote']

Yeah, you're definitely right there. Like you say, Fletcher's been playing more than Park, which means it wasn't the stats that dictated these ratings, so it must have been performances, and I really can't see how sm came to the conclusion that Park has been outperforming Fletcher. All I can think is that they maybe thought it was too early in the season to raise Fletcher, but even that doesn't account for Park's increase. Should be put right next changes though.

• 1 month later...

Re: Mikael Silvestre

No. As an Arsenal fan I thought you would know :P

Hes playing regular because Toure is injured but as soon as hes fit Silvestre wont be playing. I also beleive Djourou is a much better player (was great against Chelsea), and can see him playing with Gallas until Toure is back :)

Might get a raise to 88, but there are better players than him to buy imo.

No. As an Arsenal fan I thought you would know :P

Hes playing regular because Toure is injured but as soon as hes fit Silvestre wont be playing. I also beleive Djourou is a much better player (was great against Chelsea)' date=' and can see him playing with Gallas until Toure is back :)

[u']Might[/u] get a raise to 88, but there are better players than him to buy imo.

I do know that he's played a lot of matches, I was just unsure of his rating change. Thanks :)

• 2 months later...

i hate to resurrect an oldish thread, but i really feel that Silvestre should go up to 88.

I know that hes old, and i know that he isn't as talented as some of his team mates, but hes sharing appearance numbers with Djourou, and shouldnt be the lowest rated defender in the first squad. He has played 4 champions league games this season, which shows that he is dependable and can handle the big games.

the boundaries for your average Prem player are 85-90, ill admit he isnt a 90, and he hasn't got the appearances for an 89, but for a champions league player who has been a regular for arguably two of the best teams in the world for one season shy of a decade, 87 is a little too harsh?

Please give your opinions, id love to hear what you all have to say.

EDIT: ive just seen when this was last posted on (longer than i thought), more apologies!

i hate to resurrect an oldish thread' date=' but i really feel that Silvestre should go up to 88.

I know that hes old, and i know that he isn't as talented as some of his team mates, but hes sharing appearance numbers with Djourou, and shouldnt be the lowest rated defender in the first squad. He has played 4 champions league games this season, which shows that he is dependable and can handle the big games.

the boundaries for your average Prem player are 85-90, ill admit he isnt a 90, and he hasn't got the appearances for an 89, but for a champions league player who has been a regular for arguably two of the best teams in the world for one season shy of a decade, 87 is a little too harsh?

Please give your opinions, id love to hear what you all have to say.

EDIT: ive just seen when this was last posted on (longer than i thought), more apologies![/quote']

I completely agree with you in here. If he'd be 21-yo (and would not have already failed the expectations of superb career) people would be asking if he'll be 88 or 89.

• 3 weeks later...

Glen Johnson surely will get a 90 maybe 91.

What r others thoughts.

90 tops.

If he gets a 91, past what Brown got for his season last year, then SM should just leave the planet.

Interestin - Vidic to 96 has got to be a dead cert, but what about Rio.....

Jonny Evans - 88?

hi there,

i was wondering if someone can advise me about alan hutton, should i keep him as he now is 89 rated, but he's not playing for long as he's injured...so will he have a rating decrease or what do you think?

well johnson was better then brown last year!!!

Erm, I don't think so...

Brown first choice for England RB (barring Neville),

Not just the fact that be played well really well last season, the difference in teams is also huge. We won the league and CL last year, Portsmouth...