EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

Johnson is much, much, much better than Brown. Brown only reached 90 because he was at Man Utd. If he was at Pompey he'd have been rated 88ish. Johnson deserves to rise to 90, and it'd be in the best interest of his career to move to a top 6 club, although of course this would be more bad news for Portsmouth.

Johnson is much' date=' much, much better than Brown. Brown only reached 90 because he was at Man Utd. If he was at Pompey he'd have been rated 88ish. Johnson deserves to rise to 90, and it'd be in the best interest of his career to move to a top 6 club, although of course this would be more bad news for Portsmouth.[/quote']

Totally agree, I personally thought he was going to Liverpool in january. I was shocked when he signed a new contract.

Why Johnson signed a new 3 year deal when Muntari, Diarra + defoe all left is beyond me? He is easily up there among those 3 as key players and the reason Pompey were so successful over the past couple of years...

Aston Villa would be the perfect club for him but then how could you possible take luke young out of the starting 11 when he has been so brilliant this season? Even putting him in Shorey's LB position would seem a little harsh although he has had to do this even without johnson being there!

TBH i'd gladly have Johnson at United as our first choice RB as we blood rafael...

Why Johnson signed a new 3 year deal when Muntari' date=' Diarra + defoe all left is beyond me?[/quote']

so that pompey would get a decent transfer fee for him - SWP did it in his first run at city and many players who seem to care about their club will do such a thing in order to guarantee that they go for a decent fee in the next transfer window or two

A little off topic - Compare the performance of Johnson and Ashley Cole for England regularly and how much more dangerous we are down the right side than the left and it is almost unbelievable to think that cole is the 93 while johnson is the 89...

No it's nothing to do with the fact that downing is the left winger either :P

I know you can't base it solely on international performances but could a Chelsea fan even argue the standard of performance between the two? Yes i know when is a LB and the other RB but the role is the same and it is a great comparison considering their both Internationals, same league but 4 difference in rating

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on Traore the 85 rated LB on loan to Portsmouth from Arsenal?

Belhadj had taken him out the team last time i checked, possible increase or more of a long term prospect?

Plus in addition does anyone know how he'll fare on return to the Emirates at the beginning of the season id hv held as a sure fire 2nd choice behind Clichy until recently but Gibbs has impressed when hes had to fill in.

Traore should get a rise to 87 I reckon - was playing regularly for Portsmouth at the beginning of this season but not so much recently (whether due to injury or lack of form).

Hreidarsson played left back at the weekend.

Traore clearly has talent though so hang onto him.

Traore should get a rise to 87 I reckon - was playing regularly for Portsmouth at the beginning of this season but not so much recently (whether due to injury or lack of form).

Hreidarsson played left back at the weekend.

Traore clearly has talent though so hang onto him.

Traore wont rise over 86 if at all he rises keep him if ur looking at long term like 2 years otherwise sell him for aquick profit after the rating changes....

As a season ticket holder at Fratton, I hav seen a lot of Traore and although he is fast and fairly skillful, he lacks an lot be4 he wld be has good as Clichy.

He cant cross the ball to save his life, he is a baby and wimps off injured(cramp) when the match isnt going his way and he is a pretty poor defender.

I can see potential, but only if he is dealt with right.

As a season ticket holder at Fratton' date=' I hav seen a lot of Traore and although he is fast and fairly skillful, he lacks an lot be4 he wld be has good as Clichy.

He cant cross the ball to save his life, he is a baby and wimps off injured(cramp) when the match isnt going his way and he is a pretty poor defender.

I can see potential, but only if he is dealt with right.[/quote']

Yea i agree somewhat he has pace to burn and skill.. He cant defend one of the reasons why Arsenal loaned him to Pompey so he could work with Tony Adams... But he is a promising player but we dont know how many promising players make the grade to good players..

Any thoughts on Bentley? Ive heard people say he will drop' date=' but a part of me believes his stats are good enough for him to keep his rating.

:)[/quote']

To be honest I think hes nailed on for -1.

He has talent no doubt, but it hasn't worked out well for him at spurs thus far.

Any thoughts on Bentley? Ive heard people say he will drop' date=' but a part of me believes his stats are good enough for him to keep his rating.

:)[/quote']

When it comes to the EPL I think stats play less of a part as they do with some of the lesser known leagues. Bentley has played plenty of games but hasn't played well and will probably drop IMO

Alright then. I am already working on loading him off. I have an offer on 18m' date=' but i need a new RM before he is going.[/quote']

I'd take that right now while you have the chance, because if he drops before you accept the bid the other manager might cancel it :D